The Cheater Returns...

Falling For You

The next day in school, everyone was talking and laughing about something new. Kim Chien and Mei Ling asked a student about what was everyone talking about.  " Haven't you heard? There's a new guy coming today! Isn't that cool or what?! ", she shrieked in excitement. Hearing this news, the two girls rushed of to tell the rest of their friends.

They found their friends sitting in the school canteen, drinking some soft drinks.  " Hey, you guys! Have you heard what everyone's talking about now?? ", Kim Chien called out. Joon Li stopped drinking his Coke and asked confusedly, " No, we haven't. What is it about? ".  " Some new guy is coming to school today, it seems. ", Mei Ling answered. Ethan put down his Pepsi and asked, " Do you think he's gonna be in our class? ".  Joon Li responded, " Maybe, maybe not. ".

Just then, Leeteuk and Miranda came in and sat with their friends.  " Hey, guys. What's going on? ", Leeteuk asked. Kim Chien caught sight of two gold rings on both of their hands and her eyes widened to the size of two saucer plates.  " Oh...my...god,...where did you get those? ", she slowly asked in disbelief, pointing to the gold rings. The others glanced at their hands and their eyes widened in shock.

" OH, MY GOD! YOU GUYS ARE OFFICIALLY TOGETHER!!?? OH, MY GOD! CONGRATULATIONS, YOU TWO!!! ", Kim Chien shrieked an ear-splitting scream as she pumped their hands up and down vigorously. The others also congratulated them warmly.

In class, they all sat down and waited for the teacher to arrive. Their teacher, Mrs. Lim, came in with a new boy and said, " Class, today we have a new student. His name is Daniel Johnson. ".
At that name, Miranda stopped making origami birds and looked up slowly with eyes, filled with fear and anger. It was him!

He had an angelic face, sky blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin, a slim figure that was slightly muscular-looking and a dazzling smile that could charm any girl at first glance. A few girls screamed in delight and fainted in which resulted in some of them falling off their chairs. Other girls just gazed at him with open mouths and eyes that clearly said, " Omigawd, he's so frickin' HOT! H-O-T, HOT! ".  Only Miranda looked frightened and angry as she trembled slightly. Leeteuk noticed this and mouthed, " Is that him??? ".  She saw him and mouthed back, " Yes, that's him! The cheater has returned! ".

" Your seat is behind Miranda Ching, Daniel. ", Mrs. Lim said flatly, pointing to the empty seat behind Miranda who was trying not to make eye contact with him. A tiny smirk formed on the boy's lips and he took his place behind her.
As the teacher began the lesson, Daniel quietly leaned forward and whispered softly into Miranda's ear.  " Hey, Miranda. Remember me? Of course you do. How can you forget our moments together? Ahh...you're still as beautiful as you were the last time I saw you. You know, I've been thinking....why don't we start all over again? I've forgotten about Heather and left her. I've realized that you're the one for me...talk to me at break, okay? I've missed you...alot...", he smirked quietly as he her long hair, causing her to tense up and sweat a little at his touch. He grinned at this and went back to the lesson.

Leeteuk saw Miranda tense up and sweat. He wanted to scream and hit the guy right now in front of everyone.  " Hey, get your stupid hands off her! You're not allowed to touch her, you lying cheater! Go near her and I'll bash your ugly face...! ", Leeteuk thought in his mind as he clenched his fists tightly together, but he managed to keep his cool.

Miranda froze when she heard the words Daniel spoke. It became embedded in her mind like a picture she'll never forget. Her hand trembled slightly as she remembered the night of his birthday he cheated on her.  " You...you monster! Don't you dare touch me with your filthy hands! You cheated on me with that Heather and that's unforgivable! ", she screamed in her mind.

Daniel smirked softly as he leaned back in his chair, looking at Miranda who was shivering slightly.  " Haha, are you scared, Miranda? Well, guess what...I'll make sure your life turns into a nightmare, if you have a boyfriend. You should be mine.... ", he thought to himself.