28/03/2013

Diary of an EXOtic.

Dear Diary,

Today was a really tiring day,

I had to wake up early and go to school so we could go to our church ._.

Then, we had to watch a play based on jesus.

Then we had to eat bread, which luckily had some cheese.

Then I went to eat sushi with all my class.

Then I went to sing practice with my buddy, but he was not there. He WASN'T.

So...I'll started singing what is love quietly to warm my throat

But then ended like

In the middle of a deserted street, screaming like a forever alone er c:

And my friend still didn't appear.

So when I finished What is love I decided to dance because I was hurting my self from singin so loud.

And started dancing "Bad Girl" from Ladies' Code feeling like

I'm so y and cool. lalala ♫

BUT THEN!

I looked across the street and saw this guy looking at me and laughing so I stopped dancing and laid down and waited for my friend quietly doing dirty angels in the ground.

My feelings ;;

When I thought "He has 2 minutes left, then I'll go" He appeared! So we started practicing I wasn't a forever alone anymore *-*

After falling many times while trying to do a new lift, and getting a sore throat, he had to go to somewhere i don't care and I came back to my house. But I felt asleep in the bus and almost died from a heart attack since I woke up just in time to get down ._.

What a day.

I had a party, and a friend wanted me to go with her.

Luckily (NOT) her car broke down so we won't go to the party

So I'll keep reading baekyeol fanfics and listening to Lee Hi's rose and eating like a pig c:

I'M SO HAPPY I CAN END MY DAY PEACEFULLY.

Tomorrow it'll be much more tiresome than today.

Featuring:

- Dance practice with high heels and singing.

- B.A.P No mercy's dance.

- A surprise party for a friend.

- And Studying maths!

I want to sleep.

Now.