27/03/2013

Diary of an EXOtic.

Dear Diary,

Writting this is much more relaxed than stories. I feel so tired lately. Music classes, Piano classes, Dance classes, it's killing me seriously.

I wonder if I'll wake up one day and won't like EXO.

Kidding.

Today I was daydreaming bout Wolf, and fell asleep in the middle of my history class, so my teacher almost  kicked me out and I was so emabarassed.

Yet, I sat and to stay awake I  went through all my Baekhyun photo's collection. It was so beautiful...

Then.

In my english class.

My teacher wanted us to see a movie but they took our classroom's TV and so we had to write some boring as thing.

Here's my dialogue with my teacher.

Me: WHY?! I WANT TO SEE A MOVIE DDDDD;

Teacher: Maybe next time.

Me: .... What did you just said?

Teacher: Um...

Maybe Nex-

Me: DONT SAY IT!

Teacher:  Um..Okay...But what's that?

Me: Just. Don't...Dont' say that. Okay. Ever. AGAIN. You wouldn't understand.

 

Yeah I don't need more pleople reminding me about EXO, at least not in class.

But it was actually a good day! ^_^

I could finally solve my maths exercises, and didn't fall asleep in biology.

Now I'll go to sleep and I'll tell my mom once again "You know mama, tomorrow I'll wake up and there be a bazillion of EXO video teasers, and music teasers and photo teasers, and I'll roll like a buffallo all over the place. Tomorrow. I can feel it."

And she'll just sigh and give thumbs up to me.

-goes to her bed to replay her EXO playlist.-

See you tomorrow <3