I'm coming to you

Your fingers dancing on the piano

"Listen everyone! Please keep your mouth shut and listen".We shut our mouth and remained silent. The teacher continued, "I'll be giving you your assignment for this semester. You have to choreograph a dance which match with a song. No lyrics, kids. Just melody. You have to ask for some help from the students from the music department. Everyone must have a pair. This is their assignment too, okay. So, you gotta work your off with your pair to get a high mark. If you failed, they failed too. If you get an A, they'll get A too. Fair and square. If you failed, you'll be taking an exam, way harder than this task. So, keep this in your mind". We started jotting some notes in our notepad.

 

Hmmm. Music department. Wwww-wait. I could get some help from my bestfriend Lizzy. She's from that department and she's a good one btw. It would be much easier because we're close and our house are only a few houses away."And you have to choose the opposite as your pair", said the teacher, interrupting my room of thought. Opposite ?! Meaning to say, male?

Ehh. That guy, i mean, that piano guy must be from the music department, right?

Mr. Piano, wait for me. I'm coming.

------

I strolled along the narrow hallway, making my way towards the music room that Mr. Piano always use and hang out to play the piano. Playing the best melody over. Hahaha. Cliche.

Eh, why there is no sound coming out of the room? Where is Mr. Piano? I peeked inside the room. Yep, no one inside. I tried to enter the room but the door is locked. Why is it loced? Or.. does he have the full authority towards the room? Hmm, i dont know.

Hmm, where on earth could he be?