Watching you from afar

Your fingers dancing on the piano

A melody played, using a piano. It is so nice. The melody was a little heavy yet so soft, warming and relaxing. I leaned my ears at the door nearer, trying to hear it clearly. I cupped my hands on the door, to get a better sound of it. Yes, it was a really mesmerizing melody. I smiled as i hear you playing the piano.

After that, I lifted my head and peeked from outside of the door. I saw you. Your eyes closed as you were getting into the melody. Feeling it. You really did has a nice feature. Your eyes. Your nose. Your pink lips. Your perfect jawline. Your tousled yet 'looking-good' hair. I beamed secretly at you. But  I know you'll never reply.

Why?


Because you dont know i was watching your from far.


Because you dont know i was watching you behind the door.


Because you dont know i was watching from the outside.
 

Days after days, i continued watching you playing the piano. Watching your fingers dancing on the piano. It turned into a routine. After my evening class which is dance class, I will made my way straight towards the music room that no one really used except you. It was located at the end of the hallway. That's why no one really use it. I will kneel on the floor, leaning my ears to the door and hear every single note you played. You played different song everyday. How did you do that? How did you manage to learn so many melody? But, you always played a sweet melody, everyday, i noticed. You always played other song and then, you will play this song at the end. It is such a really really really fantastic song. It makes my body go na-na-na.

One question: What is so special about that song?

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please leave a comment! your comments are needed :) for me to improve my writing and to gain strength to write this story!
and sorry for the short, crappy chapter. this is the first chapter. I wrote just by synch and no re-edit. so, here!
to anispinky, this is for you. how is it?