Another Normal Day

I'm Normal...Maybe??

 

-Vic-

Humiliation!!! i mean i guess this was a payback for one of my tricks i played on him before... i can't remember which time though..the nair shampoo??, the soy sauce coke (instructions: empty out a can of coke and fill it with soysauce and water.) or the vodka listerine...(take a listerine bottle, empty it, fill it with vodka, add 3 drops of green foodcoloring and 2 drops of blue)(which let me tell you, was hilarious because he ended up getting so drunk that he got matching his and her stick on tattoos with our .. and literally i mean our .. she was our pet dog. The tattoos wore off, but the look on his face after the incident was priceless!!.

Okay i guess what he did wasn't so bad.. but i felt he still hadn't had his share of fun yet.. i have to be more weary. I won the race home only to be greeted by my father's stick for not paying attention to my surroundings.

"how was your first day of school??" he asked when we were all placed at the dinner table.

"it was good!! i didn't hurt anyone!!" i said proudly.

"thats what you're supposed to do .." Minho spoke up

"who was the one congratulating me earlier??!! bipolar lizard!" I shot back.

"NO fighting at the table!!" mom screamed from the kitchen.

"hey wanna hear a long joke and a short joke?" minho said to cover up the silence that followed.  

"no"

"joke. Jooooooke" minho said. everyone at the table burst into laughter except me.. hmph.. not giving in.

"jo- oh sorry i was only half joking"

"i tried to hide the smile that was creeping up on the side of my mouth.. and so he rambled on about deep jokes and high jokes.

The next day, i could practically smell trouble brewing in Gongjuk Academy. I walked through the hallways and some people looked at me with surprise, some with dumbfound and awestruck faces while others had on dirty death glares.

I was just about to open the door to my classroom, but as soon as my hand touched the door, i knew something was wrong. It felt heavier somehow.

"well well look who it is...if it isn't miss talk a lot.."  an annoyingly high pitched voice said behind my ear.. i could hear them coming towards me from miles away. And with their 70 inch high heels.. who wouldn't??

I froze, turned around and smiled silently stepping away from the door. I recognized her as the girl who was with Jaejoong at break yesterday. The Queen bee.

"i’m sorry.. but weren't you the one who talked first?" i said.

The other girls behind her tried to stifle their laughter while the girl who was talking to me gave them a death glare which caused them to shut up immediately, and turned to me.

She wiped the embarrassed look off of her face. "oh i'm sorry i don’t think we have gotten to introduce ourselves. I'm Jinah, Kim jin ah."

"nice to meet you" i said keeping the smile on my face.

"ohhh.. omo" she pretended to fan herself. "don't tell me you don’t know who i am".

"umm sorry no"

Her face looked like she had just gotten slapped. "well since i’m a nice person, i'll let you know that my father is a very rich man who owns the majority of the businesses in Seoul. Oh, and the guy you talked back to, is Kim Jaejoong, he owns most of the town in general so you're in reaalll deep "

"thats cool" i nonchalantly replied.

She scoffed in disbelief. "AAAIISSHH i can't take this..i need to go in.."

Oh boy.. this was NOT going to go good....

She opened the door, and i plugged my fingers in my ears preparing them for the earsplitting scream that immediately followed.

I turned around and saw Jinah standing there, drenched from head to toe in what smelled like... ughh toilet water. Well. Who's the one in deep now??

I was trying so hard not to laugh at her, poor girl, ahh well, she got a taste of her own medicine.

"Jinah-yah, quenchana??!!" Jaejoong rushed to her side, cringing his nose and repulsively stepping back at her sight and smell. She now had her mascara running down her face, her hair was drenched, her white coat was now yellow.. umm erase the toilet water part.. i don’t think it was just toilet water.....

"opppaaaaaaa" she sobbed, trying to go to him but he dodged her.

"UHH sorry sweetie, but this is as far as our relationship goes” he said maintaining a distance between her and him.

“What happened?? i thought i told you about this one!!" Jaejoong said still stepping away from her as she held out her hands. I see apparently there are more.

Zelo caught my eye, and gave me a questioning look, he was holding back his laughter as well. I just gave him a playful wink and a peace sign.

"oppaa that girl pushed me" she said still sobbing.

Just at that moment, Jaejoong saw me holding the peace sign and came up to me with a threatening look.

"why the hell did you push my girlfriend!??"

"i didn’t.." i said, not flinching.

"YAH, what are you talking about, she totally did" one of the girls from earlier told Jaejoong.

"ummm got any proof?" i said turning around. The girls all bit their lips in nervousness, and embarrassingly walked back to their seats.

Jaejoong tensed, i could practically smell the smoke coming out of his ears..damn, i'm proud for him not having himself by the amount of pressure he was exerting on his clenched fists.

"you're mad huh?" i said trying to ease the awkward tension and ignore the fact that he was trying to shoot lasers in my head.

"no really what gave you that idea? the vibrating clenched fists? or the fact that IM SCREAMING AT YOU? don't forget, i’m a man and although you're a girl, you hurt my girlfriend, and i won’t think twice before slapping you" he was about to punch me in the face.

puulleeasee , i can beat you so hard that you won't be able to distinguish the difference between your derriere and your ding dong.

"KIM JAEJOONNNG!!" Top hyung's voice boomed in the room. everyone stopped chattering excitedly at our commotion and froze at his furious rage.

"How dare you threaten to hit a girl!!"

Jaejoong scowled at him "You can't talk to me that way you know my f-"

"i dont give a rats about who you're daddy or your mama or your uncle, or your aunt  or YOU are!!" he screamed.

"Jinah, go change into your spare gym clothes, and Jaejoong, i expect this floor to be spotlessly clean and the room to be smelling like fresh daisies by lunchtime!!!!"

"Guys, class is now switched to Gym today, while jaejoong and Vic clean this floor spotlessly"

"W-wait, me?? what did i do??" i asked confused.

"you were involved  in all this, so its only fair that you pay the price as well"

Great. i can’t even get outside to play with the others.


-jaejong-

 

Damn, now i’m stuck here cleaning piss off of the floor with this dumb girl. How could Jinah have been so dumb anyways.. falling for the trap we set up. I mean what part of "hey, there will be a piss trap in homeroom for the new girl at 9 o-clock" did she not understand???

"hey are you going to help me or not??" she asked, sweeping the floor.

"i grabbed my broom again and began to push the urine towards her. Heh if it didn't work then, it'll work now!!

"YAH!!" she began to scream skillfully dodging each wave. This was fun, i kept doing it over and over and she began to do the same.

"okay okay lets stop, its disgusting to think were playing around with piss...." i said. I thought she fell for it, but as soon as i  was about to inflict a huge wave upon her, she raised her mop in the air, and pointed it at my face threatening to stick the disgusting piece of crap in my mouth before i could move.

"don’t even think about it" she said glaring at me.

"A-about what?? i was just going to mop it up"

"does one really hold a mop that tight when mopping??" she looked down at my hands, and you could literally see the veins popping out by the amount of pressure i was putting on the mop. I loosened my grip and cleared my throat.

How the hell did she know what i would do??

After we were done cleaning, plan-B: Lunchon attack. Mission launched.

Victim is sitting with dork number 1 and dork number 2. dork number 3 has entered the scene.

"RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!" Jiyong shouted and the sound of beautiful screams could be heard echoing through the cafeteria.

This is GRREAT!! How did i not think of this before?!!! . Obviously all girls are scared or freaked out by toads! come on, who isn’t!!

I Dodged the Girls shrieking as Jinah clung to me. I pushed her away. I didn’t need her right now, i needed to see if my plan was a success or not!!. I needed to see the look of pure horror on their faces.  I reached Vics table only to see them in calm motion, Vic was crouched on the ground in a panther position. What the hell is she doing??!!! in a split second she lunged at something and held it up in the air proudly. "got him!! Awee look at him! he's so cute!!" she said holding the struggling toad by the ankle and placing him on her palm.

uhh did she just associate the word cute with a toad??!! what the hell is shE??!! im 1000% sure she’s not human...humans do not call TOADS CUTE!! someone bring in a straightjacket.. i’m pretty sure shes a threat to the world if she believes her words..who knows.. in the future when mankind is fighting for survival against toads, she'll be their spy!! and i’ll be the hero who no one listened to !!

She gave an evil smirk towards me..

“I think the princess needs to be freed in this case don’t you guys??”

She walked towards me...wait did she mean.. NO WAY!!Before i could even flinch, there was a I felt a cold wet slimy substance land on my face. I closed my eyes with shock...

There was a toad on my face.

There is a ing toad on my face!!

“EAAAAAACCCHH!!!! get it away from me!! Away AWAY!!!"I screamed and thrashed the toad off of me, only to have it land in Vics palm again. She grinned evilly.

Told you she’s a threat!!!!

Oh it is sooo on!

-Zelo-

Jwangshil, Amber and i were trying to figure out where we would be going for our trip this year when we started hearing a bunch of girls screaming followed by guys.

Everyone began climbing on top of the tables.. oh lord..

Jaejoongs toad trick!!

He had done this twice before, once in 6th grade science class, where he ended up throwing the toad in the teachers cleavage... I had to admit that was hilarious yet disturbing at the same time. Picture a very shocked fat lady with her hand in her shirt making awkward noises and movements.

And again just last year, when he placed a dead frog  in this one girl's confession cake, causing her to burst into tears. See what i mean when i say Jaejoong's a jerk???

Vic, as always again became the saviour of the day, she held the frog close to him as he inched away with a freaked out expression. Thats right jaejoong feel the pain. The frog unexpectedly leaped out of her hands and landed right on top of his face.

Man, the look on his face and the high pitched shrills he gave beat all the girls , ALL KILL!! K/O. We were dying of laughter.

There have only been two times i have this hard:

1) when me and my cousins scared the living out of my uncle (who was the only one in the van sleeping) by screaming in union,and pretending we were all going to die. The poor man startled awake and screamed like a little girl and started crying (he was 42) it took us to full minutes to console him, and tell him we were kidding.

2) This moment, now.

It would take a complete moron to not be able to see how much jaejoong's level of manliness dropped. He might as well have dressed up in a tutu and painted his nails and said oh my god every two seconds. Infact that still wouldn't have brought his manliness level down this low.

I was not particularly anticipating what would happen next though.


A/N:

sooo i updated!! :D sorry EXAMS ARE A !!!tumblr_m40ij3Tu591r6fge6.gif

What did you guys think??!! Please Please comment!! and silent readers please, come out and talk to meh! I don't bite i promise!! :D  cute-sad-baby.jpeg

oh and to those of you LAO followers.. good news..i had a pre-saved copy hidden ~keke~ so il be reposting it when i have the time.. but with different main character :)

 thankyou!!!

funny-dancing-gif.gif