Dream

Prince and (wannabe) Princess

The little Dara was watching TV. She was amazed by the woman's charm on TV. She was curious with that woman so she asked her mom questions " Mom, who is that woman on TV? What's that thing on her head?"  Dara's mom answered her daughter's questions with a smile " She is a queen. That thing on her head is a crown."  And then dara asked her mom again " Who's that girl beside her? Why she wear a crown too? Is she a queen too?"  Dara's mom answered her questions with a smile again " She's the queen's daughter, she called princes." 

" Princes? She looks so cute with that dress and crown."  Dara thought. She asked her mom again " Mom, can I be a princes? I want to wear that beautiful dress and a crown too."  " You want to be a princes,eo?"  Dara nodded her head excitedly. " You're a princes dara. You're my little princes. You don't have to wear a beautiful dress and crown to be a princes, just be a good girl for everyone and you can be a princes."  Dara looked at her mom " Really?"  " Of course." 

.

.

.

Dara wake up from her dream and then look at her clock. It's 6.50 AM. "Damn! I'm gonna late again." She wake from her bed and get ready for go to office. After she is ready, she getting out from her house without breakfast and get into her car. When she want to turn on the car, the car wouldn't turn on.  "What the hell? Why it wouldn't turn on? I'm late already." She thought. Finally, she getting out from her car. "Oh I have to taking a subway. What a bad day."

When she is on her way to office she remember her dream. "Why I wasn't born as a princes? Live in a castle with many servants. I would have everything that I want without trying. Sadly, It's just a dream. Yeah forever a dream."

⇔⇔⇔

Dara on her way to home now. It was really a bad day for Dara. Her car broke down,her boss was mad because she came late again and... 'drappp'  Dara hit someone until he fall down. Dara help him to wake up. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't see you. Are you okay?" The man who hitted by Dara wake up and give her a little smile "Yeah, I'm okay." "Really?" "Yeah I'm sure." Finally, Dara let him go. Dara feels uncomfortable, she feels that man who hitted by her is familiar. But who?

⇔⇔⇔

Aaah, a really bad and short chapter, isn't it?

I'm so sorry, I promise to make the longer one next chapter.

Sorry for typo(s) and bad grammar.

Please subcribe and leave comment.