Husband and Wife

7 Ways To Be A Millionaire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Appa, I’m nervous.” Hye Cha gripped her father’s hand tightly. They were on their way to the hall of the wedding. Mr Yoo looked pitifully at his daughter. Does she have to go this far? Is it worth it for her? Aren’t they playing with Kris’s money?

 

Hye Cha told everything to her parents about the deal she made with Kris. At first, her parents disagree greatly. She’s young for goodness sake! And she’s like taking advantage of Kris.  It was against Mr Yoo’s morality principle. Hye Cha had convinced that the deal was made to benefit each other and none of them losses.

 

It was that simple that Mr Yoo had agreed to it. It’s Hye Cha anyway.

 

“Hye Cha, I am sorry that you have to go through all of this. Only if, only if I can… solve this by myself, I would have-“ Mr Yoo’s eyes got teary. Hye Cha gently hugged her father.

“No Appa, don’t be sorry. You’ve done everything you can. Now it’s my turn to give my best. You need to get yourself some rest too you know.” Mr Yoo released from her hug and looked at her in the eye.

“Hye Cha, one thing that I must remind you is that, marriage isn’t all about documents with both of your name on it, living together in a house, and definitely not a thing to be played with. Once you are married, you are obliged to responsibilities. Dear, I hope you do not plan on divorce even if this is just because of a deal because marriage is a beautiful thing to experience with especially with love.” Mr Yoo smiled softly at the thought.

 

He knows it’s weird to actually tell his daughter to stay faith in her marriage though it was solely for the deal. But as time flies by, who knows what happens? He had hoped that this daughter of his wont create any scandals or anything. He had hoped that this marriage will be his first and last to walk with her to the altar.

 

 

Simply, he wanted Hye Cha to fall in love with Kris and live a happy life with him.

They arrived at the front door and everyone in the hall stood up. Music started to fill the hall and Hye Cha gripped her father’s hand hard. She was hella nervous. As she walked towards the altar, her eyes had caught Kyuwon and her sister, Mi Cha stand beside her mother smiling at her. Mi Cha looked gorgeous even though her face obviously looked…. Sick.

 

Kris stood and maintained his composure as he waits for Hye Cha to come to him. He reminded himself that this marriage was for business. He was a bit nervous himself. He himself trying to digest the event that was happening. Yes, it was a business deal but as Hye Cha walked closer to him, he could see how beautiful she was. He took a quick glance towards her family who gave a little wave to Hye Cha. He expected the gorgeous looking young woman to be her sister. Her sister was breath takingly beautiful but unfortunately, she’s a drug addict.

 

Kris’s eyes set back on the bride. Hye Cha too, is undeniably stunning but its just that her sister outshine her. He doesn’t know what to feel when Mr Yoo passed Hye Cha’s hand to him. He should feel the tingling sensation and everything because a wedding supposed to be held of love but this was a different case. Kris can never imagine himself loving a woman. He even thought of staying single until the end of his life. He was scared to experience losing the woman he loves like when he lost his mom.

 

 

Kris and Hye Cha locked eyes with each other. They listened to the priest and vowed to each other.

 

“I do.”

 

“You may kiss the bride.” Kris leaned in and merely put his lips on Hye Cha.

 

It was both’s first kiss.

 

 

 

“Congratulations to both of you!”, “I’m happy for both of you!”, “You both look good together!”, “Don’t forget to inform us if there is a new family member!”

 

Those were some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter