7 Ways To Be A Millionaire

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

 

1.     Find the richest guy in town.

2.     Marry him.

3.     Use his money to start a business.

4.     Keep on working on business until it grows big.

5.     Use his money for any loss of the company.

6.     Make sure business is stable and produce a big profit daily

7.     Divorce him.

 

 

Yoo Hye Cha is a girl with a big dream. Her dream is to be a successful businesswoman. She had always liked online businesses but never have the opportunity to start one. Let’s say, she is from a poor family. To be exact, her family has an average salary per month but they were spending the money for her sister’s fees and allowance in the university. She doesn’t have enough money to prepare the capital.  

Her brain is intelligent like her name that was given by her parents, Hye Cha, meaning “Intelligent Girl”. She was always the top 1 in her whole year. Her parents were blessed by her genius brain that they had no idea where she had inherited it from. But her life was unfortunate unlike others. Due to her parents struggling in life, she had to drop out of school. If it was because of money, it wouldn’t be a problem. She’s a top scorer and most definitely getting sponsored.

The problem is, Yoo Mi Cha, Hye Cha’s sister was getting out of control. She was a beauty. No doubt. Her name says so, Mi Cha, meaning “Beautiful Girl”. She probably took advantage of her parents’ hard work all these years to support her. She used her allowance money to go to clubs and drugs. Hence, she didn’t study at university and have to repeat a year.

This made Mr and Mrs Yoo restless and have to do extra work to pay off the fees and give her allowance. They had never lost their hope for their beautiful older daughter. They thought of it as she was stressed for her exams. Mi Cha was also a bright student so they thought she just have lack of entertainment. This worries Hye Cha but still continued school anyway.

As if all of that wasn’t enough, Mi Cha always came home. Much to their shock, she threatens her parents and hurt her father once because she was asking for more money. She said all of it wasn’t enough and she needs them fast. Hye Cha was disappointed by her sister’s acts but she can do nothing about it. What she knew was, her sister had no more interest in studying and had become a drug addict. That all happened when she has a new boyfriend, Uhm Kyuwon. That bastard. Changing her sister’s life.

She had to help her parents hence, she drop out of school. Her parents didn’t want that but she convinced that it was going to be contemporary. The only way to brush Kyuwon off from her sister’s life was one, give him plenty of money.

She has no money. She has none.

She has always liked business though. It was going to take time to build a company and be established. Maybe by that time her sister could have become a e already. She didn’t want that. She knew her sister has a good side. She knew her sister still has the soft side to her. She just have to bring it out. The only way was to brush Kyuwon off. Or maybe kill that freaking bastard. Her sister would need money for rehabilitation, consolation, and restore back her money that she had wasted for drugs. Most of all, Hye Cha needs money to kick that Kyuwon off from their lives.

Of course, being the intelligent girl always helps but this time she was deadlocked.

 

That is, before she saw a tall young man with a blonde hair coming out from a limo.

 

She just knew a shortcut to be a millionaire and save her sister.

 

She would just have to marry him.

 

As if that would be that easy.

 

So, she forced him to marry her.

 

Force the wealthiest man in town, Kris Wu, to marrying a commoner girl like her?

 

Yeah, you read that right.

Foreword

 

Yoo Hye Cha

Her name means intelligent girl. She was the second daughter of Mr and Mrs Yoo. She’s an intelligent student that always get top 1 in school. She thinks of others before herself especially her parents. She loved them so much she didn’t want anything to happen to them. She loved her sister, Yoo Mi Cha. They get along well from little but when they grow up, things got changed. Despite her sister’s change, she always knew and hoped that there was still a soft side inside her sister’s heart. She put the blame at Mi Cha’s boyfriend, Uhm Kyuwon. She always solved things easily and the type that likes to overcome any challenges. She loves new things and would definitely enjoy every single thing in her life. A very happy go lucky girl. Definitely  a girl with a big dream to open up her own company. She’s very caring and loving to the extent she’s willing to sacrifice for the sake of her parents and her sister. She was willing to throw her dignity away by forcing the town’s richest guy, Kris Wu into marrying her and start her own business fast just because she was just that desperate to help her own family.

 

Kris Wu

He’s the wealthiest man in town. He may not have the best look but he sure gives an attractive aura. He is from China. His real name is Wu Yi Fan. His father owns a very large company back in China and as the heir of his family, he was sent to expand the company to Korea. His company makes magazine and photography for models. He didn’t care to spend his life at Korea since he loves it very much. Unlike other wealthy people, his father lets him decide on his life path. His father didn’t care whether he wanted to continue his company but he trusted Kris loves the job and would never disappoint him. Well, it’s true. Kris loves his job and tries to make his best so that his father will be proud of him. Kris lost his mom when he was 9. Because of this, he doesn’t look at other woman   because he was scared of losing someone so important again. He is a workaholic and definitely direct with his workers. He thought happiness was his own job. That was the only thing that make him happy. He thought everything in his life was going smoothly until Hye Cha appeared in his life. She forced him into a marriage for her business, what the freak was that?!

 

Yoo Mi Cha

Yoo Hye Cha’s older sister. She’s beautiful like her name. She got a lot of crushes and admirers around and received dozens of gifts and love letters. She never got interested in any of them so she ignored all. She was a bright student like Hye Cha but she has to study more than her sister. She always have a dream on being the most wanted interior designer. She loved arts more than academics. Her parents supported her in a various way. Be it moral, money, and a lot of sacrifices have been made to enrol her into a university. Sure, she was bright and should get a scholarship but all those scholarships were offering her the course she doesn’t want. Mr and Mrs Yoo understands their daughter and work hard to let her pursue her dreams. She was doing very well until she went to the 5th semester, she got herself a boyfriend, Uhm Kyuwon. A very handsome guy that perfectly matches her beautiful features. She loves him because he has his own character and she loves him very much to realise that she had changed to a heartless jerk, a drug addict. She got blinded to his true nature.

 

Uhm Kyuwon

A boy who got style. A very handsome one that girls go fangirling when he walked past them. He looked perfect in every aspect. He was a gentleman towards girls. He’s rich. A kind person. He always helped people around and love to look at the art pieces. People say he was a very honest and generous man. He loves to donate to the university with his money. These things make Mi Cha liked him and they met at the art department. They went out since he thinks she’s perfect. Perfect for his own business that were running illegally underground. He sold drugs and was a boss of a street gang that would just go kick people off without a concrete reason. He told Mi Cha that he loves her and asks her to do things for him if she really loves him back. His plan was going smoothly until somehow, Hye Cha found out. He told Hye Cha if she wanted her old sister back, she would have to pay him. Every month of profit that he simply get by using her sister.  He knew Hye Cha couldn’t do that. Her family was broke. He thought life could never get better for him.

 

~~~~~***~~~~

 

Hye everyone! It's me again! Okay I know i posted a fic before and it hasnt been long enough but ideas just keep on coming!

Anyway, I am kind of excited for this fic! Haha! It's just that, it's featuring Kris and he really suit to be a millionaire! I cant help it!

i hope you guys enjoyed reading this!

 

DisclaimerS.

This story is purely fictional and has got nothing to do with that life and death. This story is originally from my brain. Any similarities consider it coincidence.

Plagiarism is never allowed.

 

Graphics credits to goodlynlyn at infinite agape