6

Elements of Love

Flash Back

A week ago

 

At the Famous Building in South Korea...

3 AM

 

"Agent W...hurry up..I saw someone is coming" Agent T warned her  by his binocular and  using this

 

81348099.jpg

(Shoe Sole transmitter...able to pick up and send audio, making you a walking radio station)

 

 

"Copy Agent T...a few more minutes..Do you know who could that be?"

"Must be the guard...and he's coming on your way..Hide babe...."

 

Luckily, Dara got what she wants before the guard comes in. She hides at the huge drapes and the guard quickly step out after his random surveillance

 

"Phewwww..that was close Agent W...now ..get your fat out there...I'm hungry and tired after long hours of travel..Do I deserve a kiss?" he tease

"Ya.....stop teasing me. I'm coming out now....but we have to get rid of this nasty thing first..it's so itchy...." she's talking about their black fitted overall

"Copy......" he turn off the device when he saw him running towards their car...

 

bmw1.jpg

 

 

"So what did you get?"

"Hmnnnnn..interesting..who would have thought they're involve with this?"

"Great job babe...now..let's get out of here before someone spotted us here"

"Stop calling me babe....."

"What do you want...Tokki?"

 

"Stop.....that......."

 

The smile in his face automatically wiped out the moment he saw the tears flowing in her face...He sighed...It's been ten years after that horrible thing happened. Dara is the most devastated while blaming herself for HIS DEATH....

 

"Oppa.."

"Hmnnnnn..."

"You think he's still alive?They never recover his body"

"Probably...but..."

"But?"

"it's been so long...If he's still alive, we don't know if he could remembere us...."

"Mianhe Oppa...the memories still fresh on my mind..I can still see him drowning...and I can't do anything..."

"Shhhhhh....He saves your life....If not for him...you could be dead together..so dont blame yourself...he was also my best friend"

"But his family...they hated me...they blame me for his death...oppa" 

"Shhhhh...stop crying.....Oppa is here"

end of flashback...

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Agent Thunder and Water conversing in the same room with the Agents)

Back to present

"Oppa....I miss you. How did you passed the airport without people noticing you?"

"Of course, I used my ninja skill...wae? You're questioning my abilities?"

"No..and thanks for coming to save my . Those bunch of Amateurs deserves it"

"Woahhhhh...My Princess got a dirty mouth...."

"Oppa...are you sure you don't like Agent Earth a bit? "

"Look who's talking? You hate her as much as I do...but are you sure you're ok now? how's your ankle and shoulder? You landed so bad that time"

"I'm ok Oppa....shall we go?"

"Sure....God..I miss you so much....you know that?"

"I didnt know...all I know is how yoy enjoyed partying and dating those women..really, you got a very low standars in dating women"

"I'm glad you're jealous, but I told you..it's only a scheme to live my Bad Boy image...And how can I resist those beautiful women when they shamelessly front their bodies to mine? Dee..whatever happens, you'll be my number 1"

"Yack...ewwwwww...gross...Oppa!!!!"

'Whatever....let's go before someone would kill you"

"hahahahaha....let her die with so much envy..She deserves it for stealing my ex-boyfriend"

 

Upon hearing the word Ex-Boyfriend...his eyes squinted and his jaw clenched. Remebering Dara's realtionship with that bastard wants to kill him more than he could imagine. Even their relationship is for Dara's work purpose, he can't help but jealous everytime Dara talks about him and told how wonderful he is..

And  one night, when she saw him flirting with Bom..he want's to celebrate  because finally, she can get rid of him. But he can't knowing she's been hurt and in pain. Dara didnt confront Bom neither the guy. She just walk away with dignity and pride..

From then on, the two begins to hate each other. When I ask Dara why she hated Bom so much when in fact, she dont have any feelings for the guy...

She calmly said.....

 

 

 

"She never say sorry"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Back to Bom and the girls

 

"Bom...why don't you kiss and make up with her?"

"CL...it's like asking me to kill myself...noooo way!!!!!"

"But , it's partly your fault for flirting with her boyfriend.."

"Who? That scumbag? No way......."

"But you should tell her the reason why you purposely flirt with him,"

"It's no use guys....Our Snow Queen already see me not as Mother Earth but Mother of instead"

"I really can't stand seeing you fighting...especially when Agent Thunder is around"

Bom sighed heavily upon mentioning his name...She dont know what to do anymore...She dont understand why he's so protective at her. Why can't he see The Goddess of the Earth?

It's a mystery for them the real identity of those two..Especially....Agent Thunder..

But who is Agent Thunder?

 

 

question-mark2.jpg

 

The Life of the Group

Nationality...Unknown

Language Spoken...Nihongo, Hangul, English, French, Chinese, German

Age.....25

Expertise......All of the Agent's Combined

Hobbies....Drag Racing, Sky and Scuba Diving, Target Shooting

Currently Working at.....INTERPOL..(.Dara's mentor)