12

Elements of Love

 

One Week Later

 

Narita International Airport

 

The airport security has been tight as usual. It's nothing new especially when Korean Idol Groups expected to arrive soon. Flocks of screaming fans are waiting outside the airport as they were not allowed to enter the arrival area.

 

The biggest names in KPOP industry are invited to perform at the Annual Seoul Tokyo Music Festival. The names includes...JYJ, DBSK, Big Bang, SNSD, 2NE1, SS501, Wondergirls, 2PM, Super Junior, Shinee, F(x), Kara as well as new  monster  groups Block B, Infinite, A Pink and a lot more...

 

With the groups mentioned above, only 2NE1 and JYJ are not in a schedule to arrive as they were left behind in Korea. the boys are still on their NII Photoshoot while the girls are nowhere to be found. But  YGE made sure that they will arrived just in time..

 

 

 

Seoul Korea, Same time

 

"I guess we're unlucky this time. Look of all idols, why it has to be them?" Bom pointed at the three idols coming inside the waiting area

"Should we greet htme or not, Unnies?" Minzy spoke hesitantly to  still not talking Dara and Bom

"Feel free Minks, but count me out. I'm going out for some coffee" CL said while smirking at the two

 

Dara is not paying attention as she's busy texting with Minho. They have a little misunderstanding last night as he wanted to tag along. But Dara already made a decision so, she leave his apartment building with a heavy heart..

Minho is unpredictable these days. He wasnt like that when she pretended to be Kim Jaejoong's girlfriend. Minho is not a kind of guy to be jealous easily but when it comes to him, he's paranoid. 

She explained a million times to him that he dont have any feelings to Jae and they only shared a few kisses, nothing else.

 

":Hey girls, what a coincidence..I am so flattered to be with the same flight with your.." Jaejoong said sarcastically, hoping to get an attention of a certain girl

" Ahmmmm,  Mianhe JYJ sunbaenims..My name is Gong Minji' she said while nervously glancing at flustered Bom and uninterested Dara

"Nice meeting you Minji, can we sit beside you? We still have 10 more minutes to board in, do you mind If we chat for a while?' said Junsu and sadly look at his Jae's ex girlfriend

"Hi Dara Noona, it's been a long while. " Yoochun playfully wink at Dara who just rolled her eyes...

":Yeah..and I wonder why you're still alive. About me, luckily, I have nine lives and kicking" she said meaningfully while looking at obviously pissed Jaejoong

 

From the whole flight till they arrived, the exes tried to avoid each other, especially in Dara's part. With jae, he's still not in the mood at everything right after their failure. He already send s not to disturb him while they're here in Japan..

 

 

After an hour before she settled in a hotel where they staying, Dara went for a walk, without an umbrella , knowing the rain is fastly approaching. She had this gloomy feeling everytime she's here. She took a heavy sighed while walking at the spots that taunt her dreams...

She feels like it just happened yesterday. The tragic accident that change her life forever...

Everyone's blaming her at the death of her best friend. ...Kwan....his name perfectly fitted him...STRONG

At a young tender age of 10, he bravely saved me from the current of the river that we used to play. The sun was bright and were playfully swimming at the calm river. Not until a heavy rain falls back. It took a seconds for us to realized that we're going to be drown as the river is pouring high. 

I got panicked when I didnt saw him,I am crying desperately not until I feel someone pulling me from the safe area. Then I screamed out loud when I saw him coming back to the dangerous water ..I called his name over and over again...I dont know why but my mind went blank when I saw him floating away...from me...until I can't see him anymore..

I was in still shocked, I cant believe it's happening to me. I just lost my best friend and first love. I didnt feel anything even his Mom slap me hard on my face. She blamed me at his son's misfortune. I'm only 8 that time and I was hurt at her words.  I feel like a trash and wishing that it was me drowned instead.

I never loose my faith that he's gone forever. I believe he's still alive and will come back to me. 
 

I love Lee Minho, he filled the empty space of my heart. But this guilt feeling never ceased me.

So after the incident, my own family treats me indifferently. I feel like I never existed in their life. If not for Oppa Jun, I wont be as strong as I am now. He's the son of my Mom's bestfriend and like me, he's also tagged as a blacksheep in his family...

When he told me that he's going to join the army, I volunteer to come with him. He was horrified at the thought of me joining the army because I was only thirteen at that time..He was older than me by 5 years so he can actually join legally.

When he leave for his training, my life became miserable. No one's paying attention on me so I decided to run away.  I was wandering around the dangerous streets of far side Tokyo.If not for an old couple's help, I would be dead right now.

Luckily, they welcomed me into their humble house . According to them, their only son run away after declaring how much he hated them.He hated being a part of the family and most of all, he despise being the Only son of known Kung Fu Master..

So when they suggested me to stay , I totally agreed. And I cant contain my happiness when I learned that an old man is a  real Kung Fu Master...

I saw thropies and medals on walls and cabinets all around the house..

I beg him to teach me all kinds of Martial Arts but what attracts me most is learning the Butterfly Sword...I wanted to master it becasue it looks cool ...I dont know why but ....I got this feeling of contentment seeing those sharp object

I continued my training in five years not until I become 18 and decided to go under training at  Interpol . With my skilled training and knowledge, my educational back ground is not a hindrance for them to accept me..

I am the execptional case, according to the director.

And that's were I crossed path with Jun Oppa again....He's my senior in 4 years as an Agent...

According to him, my Mom gets sick when she learned that I left home. Even my father went ballistic on searching me..

What more suprising is when I introduce my parents to the old couple who help and save me...

And they are indeed my real Family....My loving grand parents....

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara walked in a narrow path with a heavy heart. She never failed to visit him once she's around the area. Her heart beats fast when she saw a small grave that Kwan's parents made, just to commemorate him and have place to visit him

She look around and stand still in front of his grave

girl-and-rain-dark-1.jpg

 

"Hey ..kwan...I'm here. You know how I miss you right? I do hope you already forgiven me, you cheater. It was me who suppose to be there, under.

I never told you this but you know that I love when it's raining? Just because people wont see me crying. People wont see the weak side of me. They

always see me as a heartless but I dont care as long as you believe in me...

And dont get jealous with Minho Oppa. Yeah, I love him but not as much as I feel for you...

I love you cheater....I dont know what triggers you to come back at deep water. Please, come back soon so you can answer me...

I gotta go cheater....please cheer for me tomorrow. I'm going to perform with my members and I dedicated the song for you...."

 

Unknown to Dara, one particular confused guy is looking at her from afar. wondering what is she doing alone at this cold rainy night. He can't clearly see her face because it's dark on her spot.

But there's one question lingering in his mind....

Is she the one he's been looking for a long time ago.."?

Is she the one he's planning to get a revenge at his Brother's death?

Is her name...KIYOMI..(means Pure beauty)

That my brother used to tell me how much he loved her, in his 10 years of life....