Princess style

Passionate, y never-ending kiss

 

Jinyoung

 

I looked at the clock and saw that it was already way past midnight.. I looked around, Shinwoo hasn’t said anything at all. He likes to hang around me but we have a lot of silences. I saw Shinwoo lying on the couch, his eyes are closed. He probably fell asleep right away, he should have just gone to the dormitory..

I kneeled down beside the couch and looked at his face, his gentleman face which everyone loves so much. I stared at his face unconsciously, and then wondered about how I’m going to get him to his bed. Should I just wake him up? I can’t really lift him up or something, I wouldn’t be able to make it to his bed. I started poking his cheek. Let’s just wake up this big bear. He groaned a little bit. I started poking his side in the hope that would wake him up, when he suddenly grabbed my hand. My eyes widened, did he wake up?

“Hmmm.. Jinyoung..” Shinwoo said while his eyes were still closed. “Yeah, it’s me.. wake up” I answered, he.. is awake, right?

 

“Love…” Shinwoo whispered “What? What did you say?” He’s sleep talking?  “Love you hmmm” he said. I smiled, aawh I love you too hyung! Shinwoo is known for caring for everyone, he’d tell us all that he loves us and he likes cuddling. He never hugged me before though.. I wondered why, but I didn’t think too long about it. It’s not as if it really matters anyway. I wanted to poke him again when I realized Shinwoo still hadn’t let go off my hand yet. His hand was warming up my cold hand. I shook his shoulders a bit, if he won’t wake up then what am I supposed to do?  I rested my head on my arms and stared at his face. I started to become impatient, why won’t he wake up?

I squeezed his hand in a last attempt to wake him up, but it didn’t look like it had an effect. My eyelids grew heavier and I fell asleep next to Shinwoo’s face.

 

Shinwoo

I felt something squeeze my hand and didn’t react at first, but then I slowly opened my eyes. I saw the face of an angel right in front of me. My eyes widened, I woke up right away. When did we get in this position? I stared at his sleeping face, he’s so handsome.. I wish I could wake up and see his face next to mine every morning. I looked at the clock, damn it is almost morning..

I noticed that the thing that squeezed my hand was.. Jinyoung’s hand. I felt butterflies in my stomach. Seriously what has happened to make him in this position? I looked at our hands that where locked together.  A warm feeling spread in my body and I felt as if I were blushing. I sat up and noticed that Jinyoung was sitting on the ground while he slept on his arms on the couch.

How can he fall asleep like that.. It looks so uncomfortable. I stood up and carried him in princess style to our dormitory. His body wasn’t that light, but hey, I can do this much. It made my heart speed up to have him in my arms though. I put him down in his bed and covered him with the blankets. It smelled like Jinyoung.. I secretly wanted to just sleep next to him, but I decided that, that probably wasn’t the best idea. I watched him a bit more before I climbed into my own bed and fell asleep again. Only to dream more about him.

 

 

When I woke up it was already late in the morning. No wonder, since I went to bed so late. I looked around and saw that everyone had already woken up, except me and Jinyoung. I got out of my bed and went to the shower. My mind was full of Jinyoung again, I’m beginning to think that it’s abnormal to think so much about someone. Well, it’s not normal to fall in love with a guy anyway.. My thought went on about this and that, when I suddenly heard someone enter the bathroom. “Oh, who’s in the shower?” I heard Jinyoung’s deep voice, when he just wakes up he always has this deep and y voice. “Goodmorning..” I answered, he could probably figure out by my voice who I am anyway.

“Ah hyung! How did we get back in the dormitory?” he asked. Damn, I’m not going to tell him I carried him in princess style.. “I woke up and dragged you here” I said with my calm voice, but inside I was scared he might have woken up while I was princess carrying him to our dormitory and knows that I’m a liar.

“Dragged?!” “Yeah..” “You didn’t even carry me?” he sounded a bit as if he was a princess now, I laughed at his remark. Jinyoung didn’t back down though. “It’s impossible to drag me up the stairs!” “Well then how did I get you here?” I chuckled.

“I.. Well.. you.” He stumbled, Jinyoung didn’t know. I laughed “Don’t worry, you’re okay right? So now get out of here and let me shower in peace”. “But I need to wash up too!” “ for you then, I was here first” I said and stuck out my tongue, even though Jinyoung couldn’t see that.

“Let’s shower together?” he said innocently, I choked “What?! No way! Get out!”. Even though, he sees it as sharing a shower with his hyung, I can’t see it that way..

“Pfft, you better hurry up then! 5 minutes and I’ll jump in there, whether you’re still showering or not” he said teasingly. Oh my god, can’t he watch out with what he says, he’s going to give me a heart attack some time. There was a light temptation of staying in the shower for longer then 5 minutes so I could shower with Jinyoung. But I pushed that thought away, I’d better not do that..

 

When I got out of the shower I headed to the kitchen and saw that Jung Hwan had already made breakfast for everyone. “What a service!” I said as I hugged him from behind. “Good morning Shinwoo!” he smiled. I sat down next to Sun woo and Channie, who had already started eating. They were fighting over the syrup for over their pancakes. I chuckled and grabbed it away from both of them “Let me use this for a second” “EEEH! But I had it first!” Channie shouted, “Not true, you took it from me!” Sun woo shouted back. “Be silent my children, you guys will get the syrup now” I gave it back to them and they kept fighting over it. Until Jinyoung came and ordered them to stop their fight. It’s always amazing to see how much power his orders have over us. But well, we all respect him after all.

 

After breakfast me and Jung Hwan decided to go out for some grocery shopping, first I wanted to go with Jinyoung. But he stayed with the others, and they were going to play video games. While we were walking Jung Hwan laughed out of nowhere, “What’s so funny?” I asked confused. “I saw you bringing home our leader last night, dear knight” he said while winking. Oh god.. I felt my cheeks burn.. “Eh.. Did you?” “It was kind of nice to see hahahaha” “Really…” my voice grew weaker. This is not cool.

“Don’t worry I won’t tell the others about your knightly behavior!” He said while slapping my back. “Jeez, don’t call me a knight…” “A prince then?” he started laughing even harder now. “Yah! I’m not a prince either!” I glared at him, but that wouldn’t stop him from laughing. “That’s right, you’re a gentleman after all!” “Aish.. Seriously,  stop it Jung Hwan!”. I started laughing as well.

 

We reached the grocery shop and got what we needed. When we were walking back Jung Hwan stopped walking when we were in the park. “I want to ask you something” he said in a serious voice. I looked around and saw that he was also wearing his serious face. “What is it?” I answered. “You know.. that from last night” “Yeah..?” I was getting a bit nervous, what does he want to ask about that? “Well.. I saw you staring at him as well..” he looked down a bit embarrassed, but I was even more embarrassed. “Oh..” I said, that wasn’t his question yet, right?

 

“So ehm, you don’t happen to like guys right?” He said while looking into my eyes. I choked.