4. Chapter / Sadness, confusion, eskalation

Fly me too the Moon

"We cant meet anymore... Bye".  I keep on reading the text massage over and over again but the content didnt changed. What does Yon mean with cant meet anymore? Did i do something wrong? "Eli.. Do you think that i did something wrong? I mean.. we dont know one another for a long time but writing something like this out of nowhere ? there must eb siomething wrong with her..." I said and searched for possibilities at the same time in my mind. "Could it be... that she saw the Interview? and saw all the rockus made because of the matter that you met. maybe she feels like shes at fault and thats why she wants to be distant from you" Eli said while thinking for possibilities himself. Just thinking about himself wont help. "im going to write her a massage and ask" I took my Mobile Phone and wrote a massage back. " What do you mean with "Not meet anymore" ? did i do something?" And send.I sat down on my bed beside Eli and keep on starring at the display of my Mobilephone. "Hey.. i think she will answer soon" Eli put his hand on my back and comforted me. "thanks Eli .. i hope so" i felt a little relieved in knowing that Eli was there for me. Thirty minutes later still no answer. "Hey its better to go to sleep for today Kevin. Dont think so much about it. She will answer when she feels prepared to it." I didnt wanted to sleep at all but Eli was right. We had to catch some sleep since we will practice a lot tomorrow and our concert is in a few days. "You are right" Eli said his usual good night, left the room and went to sleep.looking one last time on the display. No answe yet. Lying down on bed I slowly felt asleep in thoughts. This was the first Time i ever felt this sad in a long time.

 

Next day in the early Morning. We all gattered in our practice room and discused what we first need to fix from our last events and apperiances. Since we need to be more synch on our song "Stop Girl" we decided to pick this song to practice it some times first. This Morning there wasnt any text Massage on my Mobile Phone yet. No i cant think about that now i need to focus on our practice. The song started and so did we start to dance. "Stop girl in the name of love" We all know the lyrics and so do we all know that that wasnt really fit for my situation right now. I had some problems to focus on the song and made some mistakes that i usually didnt do. The other members noticed it and started to worry. Eli knew exacly what was going on but he keept his mouth shut. After a couple of times practicing Stop girl we changed back to your concert preparations. Since for us the song Standing Still was new we had to practice this one a lot more.I cant keep on thinking about her since i cant dissapoint the other member and the fans. A long time of practice went by and practice is finally over. Covered in sweat the other member leave the room one by on only Eli and myself stayed in the room and wiped our sweat with towels away. "so didnt she answered to you yet?" Eli turned over to me "No she didnt yet I didnt wanted to talk about that right now but i couldnt ignore Eli or tell him that. "Well its going to be allright somehow. Dont let the others notice . Focus on your practice more next time and dont think to much about it" Me and Eli highfived and he left the practice room. Getting ready myself to leave the room i had an idea. "Im going to call her" i thought and so i did after leaving the practice room and a fresh shower. Back in my Room i called her and hoped that she would pick up and she really did. "Yes hello Kevin?" She soundend not that sad i thought she would be. At first i didnt knew what to say and choked "u.uhm Hello Yon. Could we meet up? I want to talk with you." At first Yon didnt say anything after some seconds she answered "Ok its better to meet somewhere without people around ill send you my adress via textmassage. See you than" - "allright see you" She hung up. 2 Minutes later a textmassage with her adress came in. It really wasnt far away from that park the last time we met. I got some proper clothes on and left our Dorm building silently.

 

Half an hour later i stood in front of Yons house. It seemed she saw me over a window since she opened the door and stepped outsite. It was a house with a garden where the two of us stood to talk. She stood before me a little akwardly and looking down. "I wanted to ask you.. why do you dont want to meet anymore? Did i perhaps.. do something wrong?" she looked up surprised waved with both hands and denied my conclusion " No, no thats not it! its just.. you got into troublebecause of the meeting and.. that hug last time and everyone got the wrong idea. Since you are famous i dont want you to have problems with such things..." So it really was like Eli said. "That matter is resolved allready thanks two that interview Yon. Sure for first it was a shock since the other Members had to help me out fix it too and i never saw our leader soohyun that angry before. Its all my fault for not taking care." Starting to feel unsure i looked at Yon who was looking away again. "Its still better for us not to meet again Kevin". No i dont want this... i still want to meet Yon from the deepest of my heart. "For you and the Other member its the best not to meet up anymore so..Goodbye Kevin" She looked up at me with a fake little smile and a tear rolling down her cheek" I couldnt hold it in anymore. As she tourns around to enter the house again withouth thinking twise i grab her arm softly, pull her close to me and give her a gentle kiss. Everything around us faded.That was the first time i really understood what i was feeling and was important to me. We both surprised i let go of her and look straith into her eyes. "I dont want to stop meeting you.." Right at that moment everything i only had on my mind was Yon. I didnt wanted to stop meeting her by all means. "so I want you to come to our next concert in a Week. I have something to tell you after that. Good night" I turn around and let her behind blushed on my face. It felt like fireworks popping up from out of my head. Feeling scared that i did something wrong and happy at the same time i walk back to the dorm.

 

 

 

And thats it for this Chapter. The next Chapter is supposed to be the last one since i wanted my first story to be a small one. Hope you still like it so far even if the chapters are getting smaller and smaller Q_Q

 

Feedback welcomed <3

 

Greetings K-PopFanfics