3. Chapter / Scandal and mixed feelings

Fly me too the Moon

On my way home i keept on repeating all the actions me and Yon made, the shops we visited and that hug back there on the bench. Feeling like i was on cloud seven i somehow happend to be back at the dorm. Since it was night allready i opened the door slowly because i thought maybe one of the members where asleep allready. Wrong every one of them were wide awake and waiting for me. Feeling a pressure in the Air i finaly spoke up " Hey Guys im Back. You are all awake whats wrong?" For a moment the room was still silent till Eli spoke up "Kevin. Come here for a second." Feeling unsure i went over to the others. Finally soohyun spoke up to me "Could you Explain what this means Kevin?" He showed me a picture online on a news page where myself and Yon where seen hugging sitting on a bench. My mind went blank and didnt even knew what to say at first. Hesitantly i spoke up "th.thats me and Yon...how did they..."- "well to your relieve the face of the Girl you are hugging cant be seen in this picture but you can clearly see that this is a girl." Eli gave his statement to the situation till Soohyun interrupts "This is not the problem right now! ... you have to be more carefull Kevin. explain it to us" Ive never seen Soohyun this angry before but he has got a point i really need to be more carefull on this matter... But i was just so surprised that i didnt even think about it. Starting from A i explained to the others what happend. How I run into her, she came over to apologize and the reason we went out together since she wanted to apologize to me.That we arent dating or such i told them for sure too. Soohyun didnt looked pleased but let the situation be like it was right now for the time being. Since it was near to bed time we all got ready to go to bed with a pressured feeling still lingering in the air.passing by Eli he watched back at me and saw that i was feeling a little down.

Later on while i was thinking about what happened today and how i should come out of this situation a knock on my bedroom door woke me up from my thoughts. "come in" as i said so i see Eli standing infront of my door and asking if he could join in. Giving him permission to join he closes the door behind him and sits on my bed. "Hey are you allright Kevin ? Soohyun got kinda mad before but well i think he has a Reason too. he is our leader and allways trying his best to keep us together and preventing us from danger such as scandals" I felt really relieved hearing Elis caring words and replied to him "Yeah i got a little scared but thats not what is bugging me right now. I.. dont know how to explain it myself since i dont know what i am feeling right now. You know that Girl Yon, how i run into her, she came to apologize and such right? Well today we went out together since she was still feeling uneasy for running into me and wanted to apologize to me again. We had a great time and it felt really pleasant but... what you not know is.. I saw her at that fanmeet here in Seoul one Week ago. She was standing alone there against a wall and i couldnt keep her out of my head. that wound on my forehead the other day was from running against a door while being with her in thoughts" finnaly being able to express what i am feeling i felt a bit releaved like a stone fell from my heart. "Kevin i think you are in Love."Wait. did i just heard right? did Eli say that i was in Love? why makes that sentence me feeling so unsure but at the same time like a light bulb glowing up right above my head."How.. could this be Eli ? I mean i never felt Love before and i just saw her a couple of times" Still trying to deny the feelings i had right know Eli keept on talking " Thats how Love is. Its just happens from one time to another and you cant controll it." Eli is right. I cant deny my feelings anymore... ""uuhm..i..i like Eli..."  That words she just told me a couple of hours ago went through my head again and felt like eletricity going through my body. "I think you should rest first Kevin well talk more later. if anything bugs you, you know that you can count on me. Just tell me if there is anything wrong. Good night." - "thank you very much good Night Eli". Eli left the room and I lay down on my bed. After a long time of thoughts I fell asleep.

The next day we went to visit our agancy who heard of the hole story and asked us all over. There we where told that an Interview will be held to clear the things up. They keep big hope in me and hope that i wont mess it up and have to clear it all up. After getting some refreashments done and proper clothes for an interview we drove to the place in out Van. Eli looked over to me. "Is everything allright?" I answered hasitantly "Y.yes i think so im just a little nervous" "dont worry to much it will be allright we are here to help you out too" Eli smiled a bit. I looked over to Soohyun who was smiling as well and giving me a "hwaiting!" It felt really great to have such close friends around you that help you out.

Shortly we arrived at the meeting place and got ready to sit on our chairs. We wanted to bring it behind us as soon as possible. Some time Later the interviewes where all ready and the interview started. There were questions asked like "who is she?", "where do you know her from?", "are you two dating?". It seemed really easyer to answer those with proper answers since the others are here too . "So Kevin answer uns the last Question... do you love her?" Zack~! Like being stabbed that Question went through. Eli looked over to me without being obvious. "N.No thats nothing like that. We are just good friends and wanted to hang out a little bit". And so the interview endet we all went back to the waiting room prepared for us and got ready to leave. On our way home in the van the members showed that they were really pleased with the answers i gave them. Just Eli keept silent.

 

Back at the dorm I went to my Room and rested a bit. Half an hour later i hear a knock on my door. "come in~" It was Eli "sorry for interrupting. Eli joined me and sat down on my bed. The most thing i didnt wanted to hear anything about was right the first thing being mentioned. "That Last question on the interview was kinda harsh huh?" He got me. No wonder that he allways figures my thoughts and feelings out we are really good friends for a long time now. "Yes it really was but i think that gets the case kinda resolved now" i forced myself feeling better by saying this. The next moment my Mobilephone vibrates and gives out the message Tone. I looked at the display "Yon" i looked down surprised "its an Message from her" Eli looked up surprisingly" what does it say? "We cant meet anymore... Bye."

 

 

And thats where this Chapter ends ! Hope you liked it.. it didnt became much longer that the one before but well on this chapter i have a better feeling. Now i have to think up what i want to write for the next Chapter ! 00:22 AM here in Germany and I am sleepy >///> Going to sleep :P

 

 

Hope you keep on reading, feedback is welcomed too !

 

 

See you soon

Greetings, K-PopFanfics