1. Chapter / Faith

Fly me too the Moon

Looking at her surprisingly and lost for words I couldnt explain myself what and how I was feeling.i woke up from my thoughts and helped her up by reaching out my hand. "Im very sorry again" I noticed that i still was holding her hand i kinda blushed a bit "Hey there you are Kevin i searched for you whats wrong?" after hearing Eli´s voice behind I startled up letting go of her hand and looked back to Eli who was standing behind me "oh hello there. is she a Fan Kevin?" i answered hastly "O-oh yes she is.. i run into her accidentaly. Im very sorry" I bowed again. She seemed kinda surprised and blushed as her view was directed to Eli. "No Its allright im sorry myself. i Have to go now" she run off. I tryed to stop her but she was allready gone. Eli seemed to had noticed it but didnt asked any further. "So did you went to pick up what you wanted Kevin?" I had allready forgot about that bracelet"I was ony my way im going to get it. you can go back allready i will be there on one second" As i told that to Eli i run off to get that braclett i forgot at my chair. Lost in thoughts i started walking slowyer thinking about her. " what is she called? her hand was kinda smooth and skinny." I mumbled to myself and started to smile a bit. That smile didnt last long as a short while later i felt a small pain on my forehead from walking against a door. I woke up from my thoughts and looked around me to see if anyone saw that i walked against that door."really what is wrong with me?..." i thought to myself. As i looked at a nearby clock i saw that i had to rush back. After catching that bracelet i rushed back to our preparing room where everyone else was alleady waiting. " Kevin there you are allready ! But... what did happen to your forehead?!" I hoped they didnt noticed but Eli was the first to shout out what happend to my forehead. " Well... i walked against a door so it got a little red i suppose hehe" "laughing akwardly i just couldnt lie to them as they are very important to me but for sure i couldnt tell them about that girl. We all got ready and left our workplace.

 

The next Day something really surprisingly happend. I couldnt believe my own eyes as i saw that Girl from yesterday standing in front of our dorm door talking with the security guards. I went to get on my shoes and rushed down the stairs as it would take to much time to take the elevator. As i arrived downstairs the securyties looked over to me and went back into the positions they were told after i told them everything is fine. Without thinking i took the girls hand and dragged her inside the building. " its to dangerous to talk outside here come inside." We remained only inside of the buildings door and talked to one another. "I.I couldnt apologize very well yesterday for running against you so i came here to apologize. Im very sorry for what happened yesterday" she bowed in front of me as she told me that. "oh no i am the one who has to apologize since i wasnt taking care and wasent looking in front of me." She gave a little smile. that was enough to give me the same strange feelings i felt yesterday that i cant explain. "Uhm .. Oh i forgot to ask you yesterday what your name was. How are you called?" "Im very sorry i didnt told you that earlyer. My name is Yon." "thats a very Beautifull Name Yon. By the way mine is Kevin. Kevin Woo. But i think you know that allready huh ?" She Blushed slightly after hearing what i said and bowed "Thank you very much. Yes i knew it allready *smile*" I was really feeling good and relieved after talking to her again and hearing her name that it keeped repeating in my head. "Yon" "Yon.. uhhm.. could we exchange phonenumbers?" I asked that question without thinking twice "oh sorry its allright if you dont want to" - " n.no its allright we can" as she told that we exchanged numbers "Thank you very much Yon!" And just after we exchanged numbers i heard Eli´s Voice Down the stairs beside the two of us. "Kevin whats up? you just run off" As he told that he stared surprisingly at Yon "oh im Very sorry that i startled you Eli. This is Yon. She just came to apologize because of yesterdays incident". Eli made a face like he remebered something. "oh the Girl from yesterday. so you are Yon. Nice to meet you im Eli Kim." "Hello the plesure is all mine im very sorry for barging in like that" she bowed hastly "no its allright" As Eli told her she smiled gently. " so i have to go now See you again" she bowed went outside the door and waved back at us.I was suprised as she opened up to us. "soo i think we should go back up huh? we cant make the others wait up there." Eli is right. I went up with Eli again to move on to our todays shedule.

 

Late at night i was lying on bed after our rough shedule today resting a bit and thinking about the things that happened today. After a while i found myself lost in thought thinking about Yon when suddenly my phone rang. I stretched to get it back and saw Yon´s name on the display. I stood up in an instant and answerred the phione call. "yes hello? Yon?....Im fine thanks and you?... thats good.. no you arent disturbing i was just douing some little things here in my room.... yes... oh you dont have to... in a week?... on saturday? yes im free why?....yes if you want to its allright with me... allright see you on saturday evening at 7 in Meongdong. Dont worry ill bring a disguise.. so see you than have a nice sleep bye~" I hung up first and just couldnt believe what i just heard.....A Date?!

 

 

So that was the First real chapter of my story. i hope you liked it. Chapter 2 will follow in maybe about a week or 4 days since its easter and im going to spend it with family in france! *-*

 

feedback welcomed and if you find gramma errors, you can keep them :3

 

please leave your feedback below ~