Final

Ticklish

 

“AH! HYUNG!”

 

The two maknaes rolled around the connected beds as Jongup poked his hands in every single sensitive spot on Junhong he could find, creating a scattered mess of pillows and blankets in the process.

 

Melodious laughter rang in his ears, filling them with satisfaction as his eyes curved up into crescents, while looking down upon the squirming male. Oh how innocent their sweet love was.

 

“What? This is your fault. You’re the one who stole my precious Chris Brown albums. You know how special those are to me.” Jongup smirked mischievously, an evil glint shimmering brightly in his eyes.

 

The youngest quickly shoved the attacking hands away from him. “Does that mean I’m not special to you? At all?” Junhong pouted a bit, his teary-eyed orbs enhancing his adorableness up to maximum power.

 

Jongup sealed the younger of the two with a brief kiss, before replying back, “Of course you’re the most special of all.”

 

“Even more special than Chris Brown hyung?” Zelo questioned, wanting to confirm the truth.

 

“Yes. You’re the best thing that had ever happened to me in my whole entire life so far. I love you my little rapper~.” The dancer brushed his nose against the other’s before placing another peck on his lips.

 

“Cheesy moronic bastard.” A light tint of red appeared on the latter’s cheeks as he glanced away from his boyfriend, biting his lip slightly.

 

“Only for you~,” he cooed back. It was at rare and private moments such as these that the two lovers got all mushy and lovey-dovey together, without anyone to disturb them. Well, at least for now.

 

Several light knocks on the wooden door interrupted them, before a click came and two bodies popped out of the side of the door, a hand circling around the other’s.

 

“What are you two doing?” Yongguk asked suspiciously, eyes narrow at the younger couple.

 

“Yeah. Are you two doing things that you shouldn’t be doing?” Daehyun questioned, doing the same as the other.

 

“No, we aren’t Daehyunnie umma,” they answered back innocently, blinking their eyes a couple of times, as if they didn’t understand what he was talking about.

 

“Good. You better not be. I’m keeping my eyes on you two.” The vocalist made a couple of gestures with his free arm to prove the point.

 

Another hand slowly maneuvered around Daehyun’s , causing the younger to suddenly jerk away from the suggestive action. “What are you doing Gukkie?”

 

“Well, since you were the one to bring that subject up, how about we go do things that we should be doing then?” The leader gave a erted grin at his lover.

 

“Not in front of the kids honey.” Daehyun motioned his hands to where the maknae line were now hiding behind the farthest bed, eyes wide with shock and disgust at the same time.

 

“Okay,” Yongguk said, sighing dreamily at what would’ve happened if he won the argument.

 

“And what are you thinking about right now?” Daehyun asked, his suspicions rising a bit too high at what the older was dreaming about.

 

“Shoving my large up your tight , the usual.” The older received a slap across the face (courtesy of Daehyun) in return to the answer, the annoyed vocalist storming out of the room.

 

“Wait honey! You forgot the best part!” Yongguk, unfazed by the injury, quickly trailed behind Daehyun like a lost puppy, leaving the two maknaes by themselves once again.

 

---

 

“What were Gukkie appa and Daehyunnie umma meaning by that?” Zelo asked to Jongup, curiously desiring to know.

 

“I think they were talking about Junhonggie,” the older of the two lovers replied back. “We’ll talk about it another time, okay? Right now, you’re too young to know.”

 

“Okay!” The youngest flashed a large yet cute smile, to which Jongup returned the act back with his own.

 

“I’m gonna go get some drinks now. Stay here ok?” The dancer left their shared bedroom, abandoning the maknae to himself.

 

“But, but if Gukkie appa shoves his large up Daehyunnie umma’s , wouldn’t it get stuck?” "Innocent" Zelo mused, wondering about how to get it out of there.

 

 


 

 

I’m writing so much this week. It’s amazing. ;__;