Enemies

Nevaeh

"No. Absolutely not."

Hyukjae had returned around 10pm. The dinner cold and so Hae whom was sitting on the couch waiting, got straight to the point.

"You don't have a choice."

"I am your husband Hae and as your partner and a key component in the matter, I don't want that horse in my house."

"He's my cousin! And where were you?"

Hyukjae thrown off by the sudden question fumbled with his words.

"I...I..w..as..o..ut"

"I don't understand Hyuk. I speak 20 different languages, gibberish included, but nonsense is not one of them. Speak clearly!"

"I was out!"

"Out where? Out the closet? You came out a looooong time ago. Be specific." Hae sighed.

"Since when are Angels so snarky?"

"Since when do Humans jump around questions so often?"

"Fiesty."

Hyukjae started crawling towards Donghae.

"W..what? What are you doing Hyuk! Not now, not until you answer my question!"

"I will, but right now you look too good sitting there." "Hmm" Hyukjae moaned into Hae's ear.

Donghae in shock and realization jumped up, throwing Hyukjae off of him and onto the floor.

"Ouch! What was that for!"

"Why didn't you tell me! Ugh no wonder people were all over me. Have you seen my medicine?"

Hyukjae who was still sitting on the floor, looked closely at Donghae and realized he was glowing. His eyes grew wide when he recalled what Hae had told him. The brighter the glow the more...hormones were released. Thus making them a walking, talking, breathing object of desire. The darker the glow symbolized sadness and could influence one's health greatly.

"Oh." was all he could respond with, after all glow or no glow, Hae was still the iest person (Angel) he'd ever met.

"Oh? All you can say is OH?"

"How about we put it to some use then?" Hyuk asked as he swiftly got onto his feet and grabbed Donghae by the waist pulling him towards his own body.

"No. You know what happens when we do."

"Yeah 24 hour long libido." Hyuk nibbled on Hae's left earlobe.

"Ah. No. Hyuk. I don't want my cousin to see."

"Too bad. I want him to."

And with that began their "adventures" on the couch, on the kitchen counters, the bedroom, the bathroom, the bedroom again, and then they slept completely drained. Donghae glowing more sensual and calm than ual.


A/N: can you believe I wrote this entire chapter and then refreshed the page before saving it? I was so upset! It may be a bit choppy since I was writing what I could remember :( THANKYU SO MUCH FOR SUBBING :')