Kim Ryeowook's Dictionary

Kim Ryeowook's Dictionary

 

                 I, the Forever Undefeated Cho Kyuhyun is not in the mood to play my beloved starcraft. I don’t feel like touching and cursing my PSP and certainly I’m tired of playing games on my phone. And I don’t know why Leeteuk hyung and Donghae hyung kept on playing ‘Temple Run’ until they beat each other’s scores. No wonder Hyukie the poor monkey is lonely and kept quietly seated beside Shindong hyung who’s enjoying his fifth bowl of instant ramyeon. Oh for Pete’s sake, he doesn’t feel full?! I shook my head. Ah~! There’s our diva slash dictator Heechul hyung, who’s busy hugging, looking, pinching and cuddling his pillow printed with a female anime character. Does he miss Hankyung hyung that much? Just kidding~ Oh! Siwon, my pastor, I mean ‘hyung’ sat quietly in a corner, concentrating on his script. How about Kibum? That lad is busy shooting a drama I guess. Hey! How would I know?! That guy wouldn’t even give me a single text message unless I call him tons of times. You call that a friend, huh?

“Ya Cho Kyuhyun! Where on earth did you put my newly bought pink bunny?! I JUST GOT IT YESTERDAY YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT! Oh my… YOU DROOLED ON MY PINK THROW PILLOW?! OH YOU ANNOYING, ERTED, POSSESSIVE AND SELFISH BRAT! I’LL KILL YOU!!! YOU CALL YOURSELF MY MAN?! YOU ALWAYS RUIN EVERYTHING!!!” My cute Sungminie ranted as I comfortably stood by our room’s entrance.

“I REALLY HATE YOU CHO FXCKIN’ KYUHYUN!” He shouted, tears welled in his round doe eyes, his face as red as sweet strawberries. Awwww~ My dearest bunny is extremely adorable!

                It took me two strides to reach him inside our room. He glared at me. I know he’s really pissed and that made me want to shower him gentle kisses. I grabbed his hand and pulled him closer to me.

“Now what?! I’m not letting go of this one Cho Kyuhyun!” He said through gritted teeth.

I affectionately wrapped my arms around him and breathed, “Mianhae Min~”

“Shut up Kyu!” He snuggled to my chest, sobbing softly.

                I was about to say more comforting words to my precious bunny when…

“I’VE HAD ENOUGH KIM JONGWOON! I HATE THIS KIND OF RELATIONSHIP! I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE! ALL I DO IS TO GIVE AND YOU ALWAYS TAKE EVERYTHING WITHOUT RECRIPOCATING! OH FOR FREAKIN’ PETE’S SAKE! HOW CAN YOU BE SO…” Ryeowook shouted as he emerged from the kitchen, followed by Yesungie hyung.

                All of us stopped doing our own businesses except Donghae hyung and looked at the YeWook couple worriedly. Sungmin and I went to the living room to join the others. It’s our first time to witness Yesungie hyung and Wookie fighting.

“Ryeonggu… Tell me what’s wrong... Honestly, I…”

“YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT ON EARTH IS WRONG?! NOTHING! FORGET IT!” Ryeowook ran his fingers through his hair exasperatedly.

                Kangin hyung, Zhou Mi hyung and Henry just came in our dorm, holding numerous shopping bags.

“Ryeonggu…” Yesungie hyung held Wookie’s hand.

LEAVE ME ALONE!” He glared at him and marched towards our room, dragging Sungmin with him.

                I was about to follow them inside our room but…

NO CHO KYUHYUN ALLOWED!” Wookie said through gritted teeth and slammed the door shut in front of my face.

“Why did Ryeowook hyung got so angry? I rarely see him angry.” Henry asked.

“What happened?” Zhou Mi hyung followed another question.

“This is not good…” Hyukjae hyung said while holding a bowl of fresh strawberries, shaking his head.

“I told you, Ryeowookie is innocent outside, insolent inside.” Kangin hyung said as he stifles a laugh and sat beside Teukie hyung.

“You’re so mean Youngwoon! Don’t talk like that.” Teukie hyung said, neglecting his game. “Jongwoon-ah, gwaenchanha? Don’t worry, just let him calm down a bit and then the two of you can talk later.”

“Hyung!!! Hyung!!! Jungsu hyung!!! 21 million!!! How’s that??? I just surpassed your score!!!” Donghae hyung suddenly stood up and cheered as if beating Leeteuk hyung’s score is more important than the Daesang Awards. “Hey guys, what happened? Why all of you looked so shocked? Or I should I say, you all look down. I know, I know. Our Kyuhyunie is way better than me.”

                Face palm. Donghae hyung is really a four-year old man, totally clueless and innocent.

“Maknae-ah…”

                I turned around and saw a totally worried diva, I mean Heechul hyung.

“Kyuhyun-ah, uhmmm… I’m going to ask you something.”

“Is it a favor?” I smirked.

“Alright, yes, it’s a favor.” He rolled his eyes.

“I know Heechul hyung. I’ll try to talk to your precious AB brother. Then I’ll play pranks on Heebum.”

“Ya!” He snapped.

“Chillax Heechul hyung~ I won’t touch Heebum. Definitely, I can deal with Yesungie hyung smoothly. Don’t too much okay?”

“I’m not worrying.” And then he smiled, “You know that such comforting words don’t come out of my mouth when I really needed it. At least you’re better than I am. Gomawo maknae-ah~”

 

                                                                                       ♥ 슈퍼주니어 ♥

               

I found Yesungie hyung sitiing on his bed. He didn’t notice that I entered the room. I was going to sit on Wookie’s bed; suddenly he pushed me, leaving me seated on the cold floor.

“Ryeonggu will get angrier when he sees his plushies out of their respective places.” Yesungie hyung said flatly, started to bite his fingernails.

I sat beside him and grabbed both of his wrists, “What did I tell you Yesungie hyung? It seems that you forgot or you really didn’t bear that in your mind, don’t you ever bite your nails especially when I’m around. That habit of yours is totally gross!”

                He just nodded. I can still see that he’s anxious. I can feel his urge to bite his nails badly. Poor hyung~ Still holding his fists firmly, I looked at his hands. Aigoo~ those poor fingernails on his baby hands… Ugghh! Never mind.
“Ryeonggu… He got mad at me… It’s the first time he got so angry with me… Kyuuuuuuuuu~ what does he mean by ‘ALL I DO IS TO GIVE AND YOU ALWAYS TAKE EVERYTHING WITHOUT RECRIPOCATING’?”

                I chuckled and ruffled his hair. Oh, this guy here is confused. He doesn’t know what Wookie’s words meant.

“Ya! I’m not kid! Don’t ruin my hair!”

“Hyung, I’m the kid here. Am I treating you like a kid?”

                He nodded and shot a childish glare at me. Oh, Yesungie hyung can be really cute most of the times, not only handsome. Of course, I’m more handsome than him.

“Actions never lie hyung.”

“I told you I don’t act like a kid!” He pouted.

I chuckled, “Now, I’ll introduce you a new and hell of a kind dictionary.”

                He gave me a questioning look, tilting his head to the side. Mental face palm, How can I have hyungs who act more childish than I am?! What if I’ll replace Teukie hyung as SJ’s leader? Scratch that. I totally enjoy the privileges being the evil maknae whether they like it or don’t hate it.

“Dictionary? I’m not in the mood to fool around Kyu~”

“Are you this thick hyung?!” I pointed at a hardbound novel that rested on top of Wookie’s bed. “I’m helping you. Just listen. Am I being too ambiguous hyung?”

“Yes, you smart .” He rolled his eyes.

“But I’m not implying that you’re foolish hyung. I’ll introduce you the so-called ‘Kim Ryeowook’s Dictionary’.”

“You’re joking, right?” He tried not laugh.

                I ignored him and started talking. Well… Uhmmmm… As a matter of fact… Honestly… Seriously, I didn’t have a hard time explaining things about Wookie. Actually, Yesungie hyung is smart but that side of him is dormant. His intelligence is always overwhelmed be his childishness and weirdness.

 

♥ 슈퍼주니어 ♥

               

After watching him feeding his pet turtle Ddangkoma, we decided to kill time at the living room. As we made our way to the living room, we heard a distant familiar laughter. Yesungie hyung hid behind me. Ah, that explains why… Minnie and Wookie were sitting on the couch, watching “Skip Beat.” They’re laughing every time Donghae hyung appears on the screen. Perhaps they’re laughing at Donghae hyung’s hair color which looks certainly like rust.

“Kyuhyun-ah, let’s go to sleep instead.”

“Oh shut up hyung! We’re not going to bed until you and Wookie makes peace to each other.”

“Kyuuuuuu~!”

“KIM JONGWOON.” I said firmly.

                I dragged him towards the couch. He sat beside Wookie. I smiled at Minnnie  and sat beside him. He rested his head on my shoulder.Ah~ that feels better. Wookie kept his eyes glued on the TV screen. Yesungie started to bite his fingernails AGAIN.

“What did I tell you about your freakin’ nail biting habit?!” I said in an irritated voice.

                I know he stopped biting his nails but his restless baby hands fiddled his phone. He really felt shy and nervous. He didn’t know how to approach Wookie who’s still busy watching. I heard an audible sigh from Yesungie hyung.

 

KIM RYEOWOOK’S P.O.V.

 

                Sungmin hyung and I sat comfortably on the couch while watching “Skip Beat.” Donghae hyung really looks adorable and handsome at the same time.

“Wookie~”

“Waeyo Sungmin hyung?”

“Kyu and Yesung hyung are standing not too far from us.” He whispered.

“So, what?” I crossed my arms and concentrated on the drama.

                Kyuhyunnie sat beside Sungmin hyung. Hyung rested his head on Kyu’s shoulder. Aaaargghh! No, I don’t feel envious. Andwae! I can smell coffee and cinnamon. Probably Yesungie is sitting beside me. Oh that scent~

“What did I tell you about your freakin’ nail biting habit?!” Kyuhyun said in an irritated voice.

                I resisted the urge to laugh. Seriously, I think I can’t stand ignoring him. Oh~ my adorable weird turtle-loving namja chingu. I heard a sigh from him.

“Hey Ryeonggu~”

Leave me alone.Please don’t go.

“Hey, what’s wrong? Still mad at me?”

Nothing. Forget it.You better figute out what you did wrong.

“Mianhae… Jeongmal mianhae… I was wrong… I was acting very dense… I should’ve paid more attention to you. I should’ve have understand you more.”

                I didn’t answer him. Kyuhyun must have scared the hell out of him. Awwww~ My poor Jongwoonie…

“Are you okay?” He held my hand. “Look Ryeowookie, I’m sorry. I’m really sorry.”

I’m okay. It’s alright Jongwoonie~ Awwww… Uljima!” Just hold my hand, don’t ever let go.

                He pulled me closer to him. Omo! I can feel the butterflies in my tummy. I swear I’m blushing furiously. He hugged me tightly. I buried my face on the crook of his neck. Coffee and cinnamon~

Are you tired?Please don’t let me go.

“No. How about you?” he asked.

                I shook my head. How I wish we could stay like this for a longer time. And yeah, we did for a few more minutes.

I love you my Jongwoonie~Tell me you do more.

I love you more my Ryeowookie~”

 

♥ 슈퍼주니어 ♥

 

                At last! Our YeWook is uhmmm… I’m a bit lost for words… Donghae hyung is so distracting! How can he be so adorably annoying kid slash man even on the TV screen?! Wait a sec… I know I left an unfinished business with my bunny. I smirked. I held his hand.

“Don’t ever think about it Cho Kyuhyun. I’m busy watching.” Sungmin snapped.

                I guess I’ll let this one slide for a bit. My cute bunny is still pissed off and he’s just using the drama for an excuse. If I push him to his limit, he’ll ignore me for weeks and I swear it is hell for me. I guess understanding my lover’s own is a great help in our relationship. I just hope Yesungie hyung fully understood Wookie’s dictionary full-heartedly.