Lips.

What's Wrong Between Us?

"Hey." he grinned shyly. You looked up and saw Ljoe infront of you. "Oh hello. What's up? Do you need some help or what?" you asked. He just shook his head and grinned again, then suddenly hr just dragged you along. "You just can tell me that you want me to walk you around the school, Ljoe." you said as folded your arms, he smiled sheepishly and hung his head down. "Why didn't you ask Sally?" "Well she said she will have a dance practice so she told me to ask you.". So then you both walked around the school, you found that Ljoe is completely a shy guy, he speaks english fluently, he loves music so much and he really wants to go to Singapore. Since you were Singaporean, you shared some things too and he even asked you to teach him singlish. "So see you tomorrow, fee!" he smiled sheepishly and waved, "Bye.".

You stepped inside your house and found yourself alone again 'of course, they gone already.'  you threw your bag onto the couch and called Sally to sleep over your house since you are just bored at the moment. "Sooooo! How's Ljoe?" you shrugged at her and keep noming your dinner, she rolled her eyes and flicked your forehead. You whinched in pain as rubbing your forehead and frowned "What was that for duh? What's your problem?" "Well my problem is why do I have an ignorant friend like you." "That's my charm." she snorted. "I know you are close with Ljoe now." she pouted and gave you a judging stare, "I'm jealous." again she pouted even harder. "You're so stupid, Sally. Stop pouting, I'm not even dating with your short prince." "Short?" you both laughed.

 

 

Since that day, You and Ljoe grew closer. He asked your phone number, you said later, later and later but he keep asking your phone number until you gave up and gave him your phone number. Since that too, he texted you every morning like 'morning sunshine!' 'don't forget your breakfast! <3' or 'wake up wake up! time for school :D' you just could smile at his cute texts. Sometime you replied him and ended up with saying 'saranghae! <3' but you took that as a joke, so you said you love him too. Well yes, you love him as your friend. Sally keep teasing you with Ljoe and wished you and Ljoe go on date soon. "You're so silly, Sally. Stop making that I'm going on a date!" "Shut up! Now just let me do your hair!" you scoffed, folded your arms and looking at yourself in the mirror 'this is a date' you thought yourself and smiled a little. Yes, Ljoe asked you to have a dinner together at his house with his parents, you have said you didn't want to go but he insisted. Actually you are happy that Ljoe asked you, but then again you didn't want to admit that you like being loved.

"Mom this is, Fee. Fee, this is my mom." Ljoe said as smiled happily. You bowed to Ljoe's mom and smiled "Um hello. It's nice to meet you." she laughed and patted your head, "No need to be so polite, just call me mom like Byunghun does.". Ljoe whined as his mom called his real name in front of you. You chuckled, punched Ljoe's arm playfully, "So your name is Byunghun? Aww." "Just shush. Stop calling me with that." he playfully pouted.

'Why does it feels good when she calls my real name? It feels so strage in my stomach.' Ljoe thought.

 

 

It was the last day of your exam week. You, Sally and Ljoe decided to hang out together after the school. "Lets go to the Lotte World!" Sally chirmed. You shook your head "No, too noisy." "Let's just go to ice skatting!" she chirmed again "No, crowded." so you and sally ended up with fighting where you guys should go while Ljoe only could chuckle and watch. "Dammit! Guys, sorry I can't make it. I forgot that I have a date with Minseok oppa." she fake sobbed and hugged both of you and Ljoe. "Aww it's okay!" he said. "Really? Well see you tomorrow okay? Bye!" Sally waved and directly made her way to 2nd floor to meet her boyfriend. "Ready to have some fun?" you laughed and shook your head. "Silly."

I'm gonna ask her today. Ljoe, you're the man.

You and Ljoe went to a cafe after you both played at the park and searched for some good albums. "Wow this band sounds really good." you exclaimed. "What band?" "Urban Zakapa. Here, listen." you casually plugged one of your headset to Ljoe's ear which made his cheeks gone pink because your face is just so close to him. When it's dawn already, you both decided to go home. He asked you to walk you home. You said no but then again he insisted. "Is it really okay? Your house is pretty far from my house, Ljoe." you said and frowned a little. "Nah, really it's okay!" "Okay then." suddenly you felt that you are so shy. You have been never feeling this way since the day you broke up with Hongki. It was a long time ago though, and since that day too, you changed yourself. But having Ljoe beside you made you felt some butterflies in your belly. You always loved his eyes. His sincere eyes.

"Hey, fee." you snapped back from your thoughts and turned your head to look at Ljoe "What's up, joe?" he turned to face you and held both of your hands, "Look, I like you. I like you since the first time I laid my eyes on you. You were so distant, I was afraid to approached you. But I know there's something about you and I know I sound silly right now but will you be girlfriend?" you blinked 'what did he just say? what did he just ask? screw this. sjhwdkjhjsajldhjkcbjn shoot me.' you blinked again. "Ljoe, you are kidding me right?" you were flustered. f o r r e a l. "No, I'm serious. Will you?" he stepped closer to you as slowly leaned down, you were so embarassed because you both are still on the street. Well as you can say some people is staring at you guys. You closed your eyes as you felt a pair of soft lips brushed against yours.

 

I wish I can stop the time right now.