Eyes.

What's Wrong Between Us?

It was a peaceful afternoon, only yourself who was staring outside through your window with hugging your knees and laid your head there. You singhed a little as decided to over your day-dream. You found yourself alone at home, well you knew your parents went to do their overseas business. It didn't bother you anymore since you have used to it. You threw yourself on your fluffy bed and snuggled a little to your pillow, you sighed again 'just like the old daysyou thought. You decided to take a nap for awhile since you were exhausted because of school.

You woke up after a long nap, you got up and straight to take a bath. You was in shower and didn't notice your phone rang for many times because your friend, Sally was calling you. Of course duh, you're secretly a bathroom singer. You screamed on top of your lungs when you startled that Sally entered your room while you were putting your clothes on.

"What the , Sally? Knock before you open the damn door." you ranted toward her which made she giggled and shruged. "Aww somebody is on her period." she cooed. "Just shut up, what do you want?" you asked as dragged her along with you to the kitchen. "Well I just wanna check you up since I know your parents arent here, so yea" "Sally, I'm not a kid. Stop threating me like I'm your baby. Do you hear me?". Sally snorted at your words but ended up chuckled because she heard your tummy growled. You both decided to eat dinner together.

 

 

You walked down to the hallway at your school, you raised an eyebrow as you saw so many girls squaled and making a dying whale sound in front of the headmaster's office room. You poked a random student and asked what's going on, she said that there's a new student, a boy to be clear. You thanked her and snorted and thought yourself how ridiculous people around you. 'I bet he's not that handsome.'

Sally nudged you as you were taking your books out from your locker, "what was going on this morning? Soonmin told me there's a handsome, no. A really handsome new boy in this school and hey girl, guess!" she stopped and blinked at you. "What?" you looked at her and shook your head. "That's right! He will be in our class! Let's say wohoooo!" "No. And come on, we'll be late." you pulled her and headed to the next class.

"Alright students! Be quiet! There's a new student will join our class, be nice to him okay?" we nodded. "Okay, Mr. Lee, you can come in." she said. He walked in and seemed so shy. You rolled your eyes and punched Sally's arms "This what you called handsome? Well let's take you to the doctor." you shook your head and back to write down your exercise. You were ignoring him while he was introducing himself to the whole class, and well you know they all paying their attention to this new boy.

"Hi! I'm Ljoe!" he said as he turned his body to face me and Sally. "Hi! I'm Sally, it's nice to meet you and this is Fee." Sally elbowed you cause you to lifted your head to look at him. "Hi." you said and turned back to read your book. "She always like that, but don't worry she's actually cute. It's just her face always grumpy like that." Sally bluttered. You sighed and made both of them laughed. You actually distracted 'dammit he has those perfect eyes' you mentally flipped tables.

 

 

"He's so handsome, fee! I could die you know! Shoot me just shoot me now!" Sally is biased with this Ljoe guy. Sally is your first friend you made since you moved to Korea, you were a Singaporean but then because your dad passed away when you were a baby. Your mom decided to marry again, and yes with this Korean guy which is your step-father now. You could say your life is just normal now. "Fee! Don't you think he's single, heh?" she giggled. "Just calm your hormones, Sally. You have Minseok already. And stop fangirling, my ears hurt.". You both laughed and joked around all the way to back home.

 

 

 

 

 

Hello :D this is my first ff, and sorry if my grammar isnt that good since english isnt my mother-language. I hope you guys like this first chapter! :D