Teen Top: Niel - My Cafe Manager

♡ ~A Collection of One Shots~ ♡

Narrator’s POV

Minhyo was just walking around town and was finding a job. She had been walking around for a few hours now but she still had no luck in finding a job. It was already getting late so she decided that she should head home now since she still had homework to do.

 

The next day, Minhyo woke up a bit late and was now hurrying to the gates. When she reached the school gate, someone hugged her from behind. She looked behind her to see who hugged her only to be met by a smiling Sungjong. “Min, annyeong~!”

“Annyeong, Sungjong-ah..” She smiled but then suddenly yawned. “Did you stay up late again?” Minhyo nodded tiredly. “I had to finish my homework… I spent almost 2-3 hours looking around town to find a job.” Sungjong shook his head. “Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. You shouldn’t overwork yourself, ara?” “Arasso” Minhyo pouted. “We better get going if we don’t want to be late.”

The lessons were pretty boring and the day was uneventful. When school ended, the two decided to walk home together.

 

~Meanwhile at DaNi Café~

 

“Wah, jeongmal… I didn’t know this café would become this popular in just a few days. I think I should hire someone to help me around the café.” Niel thought for a while and remembered Sungjong. The boy had many friends in his school so he was sure that one of those friends of his would be looking for a job. Niel dialled Sungjong’s number and waited for the latter to pick up.

 

~Nothing’s Over, Nothing’s Over~

 

SJ: Yoboseyo?

N: Hey, Sungjong.

SJ: Oh, Niel hyung. Wae?

N: You see, my café became popular and I needed some help. I was wondering if-

SJ: Andwae, hyung! I won’t work at the café! Shiro!!

N: Yah! I’m not asking you to work here!

SJ: Oh, you’re not? Good. So? What do you want?

N: I was just wondering if you knew someone who would happen to be looking for a job.

SJ: Sure, I do. In fact, she’s right here beside me. I’m just going to ask her.

 

“Min! Do you think you’ll be okay if you’d work at a café?” Minhyo hesitated for a while before nodding. “Wae?” “My friend opened a café and it got popular so he needed someone to help him in managing the café.” Minhyo’s mouth formed an ‘o’ after hearing Sungjong explain.

 

SJ: Hyung, she said that she’ll take the job.

N: Arasso. Can you lead her here? I have to talk to her first.

SJ: Arraso~~ We’ll be there. Bye Bye~

 

Sungjong then hang up. “He said that he had to talk to you about it first.” Minhyo nodded and quietly followed Sungjong as he led her to the café’s location.

“Here we are!”

 

541644_589997987696866_1207391240_n.jpg577244_589998254363506_2130462555_n.jpg598940_589998041030194_1228528483_n.jpg306116_589997834363548_746361501_n.jpg

 

She looked around the café in awe. She then heard someone call Sungjong. Minhyo simply followed Sungjong. “Hyung, here she is. Minhyo, Niel Hyung. Niel hyung, Minhyo.” Sungjong shortly introduced them to each other.

“A-annyeonghaseyo. *bow* Jeoneun Park Minhyo imnida but you can call me Min if you’d like. I’m currently in my last year of high school and am currently 18 years old. Nice to meet you.” Niel nodded and replied shortly before proceeding to asking her some questions before deciding that she could work at his café.

 

~After 2 months~

 

Niel’s POV

I’m so glad that I decided to have her work here. She had been a great help to me around the shop. But something seems to have happened to me while having her around. I sometimes get nervous when she’s around and I get excited at the thought of seeing her every afternoon. (A/N: She’s a student so she has to work during the afternoon due to school.) I smile whenever she’s mentioned. Heck, I smile every time I think of her! And that’s almost always! Am I going crazy? Why wouldn’t she leave my mind? I should probably ask Sungjong about this.

Niel began to dial Sungjong’s number.

 

SJ: Yoboseyo?

N: Sungjong-ah, can I ask you something?

SJ: Sure. Wae?

N: Dongsaeng… I think I’m going crazy…

SJ: Mwoh?! Wae?! What’s wrong?!!

N: Listen to me first! Aish, this kid!

 

Sungjong began to calm down and listened to me. I told him all about what I’ve been feeling towards Minhyo and asked him if I really am going crazy or if it was some kind of disease or something.

 

SJ: *silence*

N: Yah… Yoboseyo? You still there, Sungjong-ah?

SJ: Hyung… You’re not going crazy… It’s not some kind of sickness either…

N: Mwoh? Then what is it?

SJ: Hyung are you kidding me right now?! How can you be so dense? Hyung, You. Are. In Love. With. Minhyo! Admit it. You’re making yourself look like a fool for not realizing it.

N: I’m… To her… Jeongmal?

SJ: Jeongmalyo! So is your problem solved? Yes? Good. I’m gonna hung up now.

 

*click*

 

*toot*

 

*toot*

 

*toot*

 

Jinjja? Am I really… In love with Minhyo?

 

~Next Day~

 

Author’s POV

Today was a rest day for both Niel and Minhyo but Sungjong had asked them both out to watch a movie. Sungjong went to Niel’s house 2 hours before the meeting time. He was persuading Niel to confess to Minhyo later.

Niel had to agree since Sungjong had already planned everything out. He just wanted to avoid rejection. He knew that Minhyo wouldn’t like someone like him.

When Niel told Sungjong what he really thought, Sungjong told him something.

“Hyung, don’t be discouraged. Believe me, she likes you. She said that you were her ideal type. I’m sure that she’s going to say ‘yes’ to you.”

When Sungjong had told Niel this information, Niel grinned widely and proceeded on helping Sungjong in making his confession.

“Ok, hyung. This is what you’re going to do…” Sungjong whispered to Niel. Once that’s settled, they, then, went to the theatre. They found Minhyo standing there, waiting for them. “Yah! What took you guys so long?” She pouted. “Sorry, Min.” Sungjong walked to Minhyo’s side and did aegyo. The girl liked cute things so Sungjong knew that the best way to somewhat calm her down was by aegyo.

“Forgive me?” Minhyo pursed her lips before slowly nodding. “Yay!”

 

~Nothing’s Over, Nothing’s Over~

 

“Oh? Wait, I have to answer that.” Sungjong picked up his phone and answered the call. “Waeyo, Sunggyu hyung? Eh? Right now? But… Arasso… Bye…” Sungjong hung up with a pout on his face. “Sorry but it seems like I can’t come watch with you. Enjoy your date though!” Then he ran off.

 

~Inside the movie theatre~

 

They were watching the movie quietly while eating popcorn. Minhyo was about to get another popcorn when she felt something different inside the popcorn box. When she looked at the box, she saw papers on it. She picked up one of those papers and opened it.

 

     Hi, Pretty girl~ <3     

 

She smiled and picked up another paper.

 

   Will you go out with me?   

 

Her eyes widened and she stared at Niel in shock. Niel chuckled at the girl’s reaction. Minhyo got back to reality when she heard him chuckle and shyly looked away. She noticed another paper and picked it up from the popcorn box.

 

    I <3 U~!!    

 

Minhyo blushed. When the movie ended, they awkwardly went out of the cinemas. She was surprised when Niel suddenly held her hand and pulled her along with him to the nearby park.

“Yah, Minhyo… Look at me. Why won’t you look at me?”

“Andwae… I can’t let you see my face right now…”

“Are you blushing? It seems so… Were you touched?”

Minhyo could only nod. She was afraid her voice would fail her and make her more embarrassed. “Yah… Look at me. Jebal…” Minhyo stubbornly shook her head and looked straight to the ground. “If you don’t look at me, I’m gonna kiss you right here, right now.” She immediately looked up.

“By your reaction, it seems like you really don’t wanna kiss me huh? That sort of hurt in some way.” Niel laughed. “So? Are you gonna answer me or not?” Minhyo questioningly looked at him. “I’m asking you if you like me too.”

 

Silence.

 

Minhyo was thinking her feelings through. Did she like him or not? She took a glance at him and saw his dejected expression when she hadn’t answered him.

She took a deep breath and faced him. She gathered up all the courage she has in her and took a step forward towards Niel. Niel was, of course, confused of what was happening until he was suddenly pulled forward. He was dumbfounded when he felt a soft pair of lips against his. It took him a few seconds to register what just happened.

Minhyo then pulled away from the shocked Niel. They both reddened as they realize what just happened. “Does- does that answer your question?” she stuttered.

Niel grinned. “Of course!” He then carried Minhyo and spun her around.

“So… You’re my girlfriend now right?” Minhyo hid her face on Niel’s jacket and slightly nodded. Niel leaned in and sneaked a kiss from her.

 

“I love you, Park Minhyo.”

 

 

“I love you too, Ahn Daniel.”

 

 

~~~o~~~o~~~o~~~o~~~o~~~o~~~o~~~o~~~o~~~o~~~o~~~o~~~o~~~o~~~o~~~o~~~o~~~o~~~o~~~o~~~

 

Annyeong~! Sorry if it was a bit ish but that's Chapter 1! We'll now be making another one shot.

I hope you liked this first chapter!

Ppyong~ \(^.^)/

tumblr_lq7jkorlo61qiplv9o2_500.gif