The offer

Cellphone

Chen's POV 

Actually, I didn't trust her. But, she was only her bestfriend. I knew she always had another reason to help. "But you must do a favour to me," she said. " help me to become joonmyun's girlfriend". What Joonmyun? Why him?. " do you really like him? What if I won't help you?," I said. Just to made sure it's true. I saw her face blush. "Same reason with you. It's okay you won't help me, I will tell everybody about this in a way that I'm sure you aren't like it," said her. Ow, she warn me. She really liked him. "Okay I help you," I said. She smilled again. Same annoying smile. "See you at school, then. Good bye," she waved her hand at me. "Bye!," I waved my hand and closed my door.

Joonmyun was famous in girls. He was kind, handsome, care to all people.Different with me -_-. I didn't care who he was dating. But, I won't saw him hurt. That was why I asked her. But, since I saw her blushed. I thought he really like him. What? Why I thought about this -_-. I must study.

Hyomin's POV

He accept it. I can't believed my acting worked. Every girl must be jeaolus at me. I can be his girlfriend. HAHA. 

the next day...

Chen's POV 

" Hey!," I call her name. "What?," said Hyomin. " I will tell you something," I gave her a sign to follow me. "What thing?," she started to following me. I didn't answer her. I walked to school's rooftop. "What? You will tell me what?," she was still asking but kept follow me. I stopped. "I think you must know this," I pointed a girl who wear sport uniform. "What? She is Park Heesun," she said. She still didn't get it. " She's your rival " I said. "Why? She isn't look dangerous for me," she rub her hair. She confused. "Joonmyun likes her." I yelled her. She surprised.

"Try look to act and look like her. Know tell me all about Eunjae," I smacked her body because she still surprised. " Eunjae's type is cute, kind person, a guy that make her laugh... Something like that,"she started talk. "then?," asked me. " I, I don't know," she said. "What ? You are her friend or not?," I wanted to scream but I didn'f want someone notice us. "Emm... Yaa you can say I'm like her friend," she said again. "What I can't believe it. I thought you were her friend. " I yelled her. "But I can help you.... I promise," she begged me. " You even don't know a thing about her," I said. " I won't help you again. You can say it to the world. I don't care," I leave her alons. 

 

Chapter 2 end