She found it

Cellphone

Jongdae's POV

"can you do it a little bit faster?" said joonmyun, I guess he already tired to wait me. "once again and we're going," I double sided my bag. "c'mon jongdae, just take your broken bag to a trash and bring your stuff with your hand," said joonmyun. He took a deep breath hain. This means he already upset to me. " okay it's done! Let's go home," we walked to school main door. Actually I felt very curious about my bag. I tought the double tape can hold my bag a bit longer. So, I ran to my house.

Fyuuh, this was my first run since I broke my leg a month ago. I'm tired. I threw my bag to my bed. My biggest fear happened. I checked my stuffs. Damn, where was my cellphone?. I searched my bag but I still didn't it. Okay My cellphone was missing. And my mom would angry if I told her that. And she wouldn't give me money to buy a new one. But the most important thing was.... If somebody found my cellphone. And he/she opened it. She/he would know my secret. It's okay that strangers foundit but what if someone who found it was my schoolmates, or my friend, or my brother?. This would be a disaster.

Hyomin's POV

Okay. I though I just stepped on something. I looked to the floor and there was a cellphone. "wow a cellphone! Who's cellphone it is? Let's check it out," I opened the flap of the cellphone. Hmm, EUNJAE?!. Okay It's not her cellphone. But the wallpaper... Was her picture..... . Let's see the contact. I thought I should call this number. I clicked a contact named 'mom'. A woman answered it. " hello? Jongdae? " said that woman. What? Jongdae? Oh so this cellphone was him. " I'm sorry mrs., I'm his friend. I think he forget to bring his cellphone.," I answered. " yes? What a careless boy. I'm sorry. I really busy right now. Can you come  to our house and give his cellphone back? This is the adress......." said the woman. " of course, thanks mrs. Kim" I hang up the call and soon went to his house.

I knocked his house door. A few minutes later, he opened the door. "Hyomin? What are you doing here?" said him. " I think this is yours," I gave him his phone. "so... You already know that" he  took it and looked shy. " Of course. Haha I don't expect if you like her," I laughed loudly. " why? She's cute actually and kind girl," he yelled. " I can help you,I'm her friend" I said. He shut up for a while. I though he estimating my offer.  "Okay" he answered.

chapter 1 end