You're cute when you're stupid

You're cute when you're stupid

 

How come that girl in the corner over there keeps looking at me?  Am I that good looking or handsome?  Do I look American?  Right, just my stupidity attracts people’s attentions.  No wonder I’ve been the single friend out of all my buddies.  I remember that one time where my wing man Eunkwang tried to set me up with this one girl, and I was so drunk.

Me: If you get , it’s your fault for what you are wearing! haha!

She splashed the alcohol on my face.  The second time, I was really drunk also.

Eunkwang: You see my friend over there, he wants to talk to you.

She smiled and waved at me while Eunkwang gives me thumbs up.  I walked over there.

Me: Excuse me, but Eunkwang your fat friend here seems to exceed our weight limits!  Her pants size is, lose some weight!

She slapped me, like nothing and I passed out as Eunkwang told me.

*Back to the normal conversa.*

Me: So when’s your birthday?

Him: May 30th, 1993.  How about you?

Me:I need to remember haha.  My birthday is October 6th, 1992.  And yes I’m a noona *sighs.

Him: I don’t care what you are haha.  I like you, even though I haven’t seen you yet because you’re far away.  

Me: So where were you from again?

Him: Chicago, but currently living in Korea.

Me: You’re english is so cute haha.  

Him: Just speak slang, you are lovely with them haha.

Wait did he just called me slang as in I’m stupid.  I smashed my fist onto the table.

The guy in the corner stared at me like, “dang it’s the incredible hulk!  She’s on her pms.”  Walking through the cafe door was my friend Ah Ri.  We were going shopping as soon as she comes and now she did.

Me: Well I have to go now... Crying in the corner.

Him: I can’t do anything about it but tell you to say good bye.

Me: Don’t make me cry like a in the corner!

Him:You don’t make me cry like a in the corner that I am in!

Me: Don’t make me laugh!  You’re ruining the Korean drama here!

Him: Oh you’re watching one?

Me: No. *Thinking: you fool.  I can’t say goodbye.

Him: Everyone has to say goodbye at some point of their lives.

Me:Oh, so I’m dying then.

Him: Don’t die!  I can’t come to your funeral right now!

Me: I’ll see that in my dreams!

The guy in the corner was laughing and smiling.

The girl in the corner is smiling like a dork.

Him: You can do anything to me in your dreams.  You can kill me brutally or cut my head off or something.  

Me: It sounds very ual haha!

Him: Oh it does haha.  

Me: Seriously my conversation with you will never end!

Him: I have to go to anyways.

Me: I’m feeling butterflies in my tummy.

Him: Hey don’t eat raw insects haha.

Me: Haha! You’re funny.

Him: But when you see a person who says hey, that will be me.

Me: You sure?  There is so many people who says “Hey” haha!  But Bye!

Him: Bye

I stuck my phone into my purse.  And got up to go stand next to Ah Ri in line for her coffee.  I was staring at the guy in the corner again.  He seems to be leaving too.  He lifted his Chicago Bulls snapback from the table and fitted on his head.  He lift up his backpack and walked right out.  I walked to the table he was sitting at.  There was a piece of paper.  I picked it up and opened it and read,

 

Dear Chingu,

I knew it was you in the corner.  I don’t know if you can tell it’s me in this corner.  The way you smiled, and laugh, your personality is just like mine and I like that.  We could be boyfriend and girlfriends someday.  And you didn’t have to lie to me where you live, and I’m not mad.  I am happy because you are now closer to me.  

-Peniel<3

I told Ah Ri to wait for me here.  I ran outside looking left and right.  Where could he have gone?  I stood there like a fool not knowing what to do.  Tears starts to run down *I am emotional.

Him: You know, you’re cute when you’re stupid?  Were you looking for me?