You're cute when you're stupid

You're cute when you're stupid

 

I was sitting there with him.

Him: You’re committing ual harassment on a pure Asian boy! Haha! Shame on you!

Me:Aye...Shuddup! haha... *shaking my head.  But you’re funny!  You give me cramps from laughing!

Him: You are too... Wish you were around me.

I was never sitting with him as I thought I was.  

Him: Maybe you can find me in Korea whenever you come here.  I feel kinda bad because I lied that I lived in the U.S.

Me: Did you know I was emotional? Do you notice that I am crying for a stranger?

Him: Stop crying biach haha!

Me: I can’t haha.

Him: Just called you a biach to stop crying haha!

Me: I swear you’ll make the funniest boyfriend ever!  I could imagine you be like, “ go make me a sandwhich.”

Him: Stop please!  It hurts me to hear that you are crying.  

Me: It’s tears of laughter now! Turnoff!

That moment was such a turnoff to see someone crying into laughing.

Him: Don’t hate me but, what is turnoff?

Me: First thing I don’t hate you, I like you.  Second thing Turnoff is doing something someone doesn’t like.  For example:

Ugly girls waving at you.

Him: Finally a girl who likes me! Yay! haha!  Just kidding.  

Me: as a friend though haha.

Him: Friendzoned!

Me: Omo really?  You’re going to say friendzone when we’ve been friends for a while now? wow haha.

Him: I know I’m creepy...Maybe? haha.

I started to laugh so loud in the cafe.  A guy in the corner was smiling then he looked at me because I was loud.  Mostly everyone looked at me.  I slouched down in my seat covering my face with my scarf.  

Me: Can I call you oppa?  

Him: Do it if you like haha.  But it’s weird though...

Me: How weird?  It’s not weird for me.  I meant it in a brotherly way.

The guy in the corner jumped up and down with his arms out saying, “Yes!”  I gave him that Weirdo and crazy look.  

Him: Okay haha.

Me: I don’t know if I am younger or not.  But I don’t care, I still call you that!

Him: Ok doesn’t matter haha.

While at it, I was spazzing with my fist tight shaking it by my cheeks and was smiling like a freak.  The guy in the corner looked at me, “Weirdo.”  I stopped what I was doing.  How come the guy over in the corner keeps on looking at me every time I do something stupid?  Right, stupidity attracts attention.  No wonder I’ve been single my whole life.