#031

Love At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days later, Hyerin didn’t attend school it’s been 3 days. He tried to call her but she won’t pick up. So, after school ended he decided to visit her. When he reached her house, he knocked the door. To his surprised, it was Mrs.Shim who opened the door. Usually it would be Hyerin. “Oh Chunji-shhi~ what are you doing here?” asked Mrs.Shim “come in first~” said Mrs.Shim.

When Chunji came into the house, he was looking around the house *where’s Hyerin? Usually she would be running downstairs* thought Chunji. the house seems so quiet like something is missing In there. “What can I help you Chunji-sshi?” asked Mrs.Shim “Mrs.Shim, where’s Hyerin? I didn’t see her for three days… is she sick?” asked Chunji.

“Oh… urmm… about her….” Mrs.Shim was hesitated to tell Chunji “Mrs.Shim… you can tell me… I want to know….” Said Chunji “well, if you want to know so badly, you have to follow me… I was about to go there too~” said Mrs.Shim *follow? Where?* thought Chunji in counfused.

---------

“Mrs.Shim…. why are we here?” asked Chunji when he noticed that they were heading to the hospital. “You’ll know later…” answered Mrs.Shim. Mrs.Shim brought Chunji into one room. “Come in~” said Mrs.Shim to Chunji. When Chunji entered the room, he saw Hyerin who was sitting on a bed looking at outside.

“Hyerin-ah~” said Chunji and walked near her. “What’s wrong with you….” Asked Chunji  “why are you here? Why you didn’t come to school? Why you didn’t answer my phone?” Chunji asked so many questions. “why are you in here?” asked Chunji.

“Mom… could please give me a moment with Chunji?” said Hyerin. “Alright sweetheart….” Said Mrs.Shim and went outside. “You want to know?” asked Hyerin and Chunji nodded. “im sick.” Said Hyerin “was it serious?” asked Chunji. Hyerin nodded slowly. “I don’t know whether I could still live or… not…” say Hyerin. “What do you mean by ‘not’?” asked Chunji

“I die… leaving all of you… forever” said Hyerin sadly. “That can’t be happen! Since when?” asked Chunji “the school trip… after my head was hit with something hard and I fainted…. I got back my illnesses…. Which is Leukaemia…” said Hyerin. “The school trip? You mean Victoria did this to you?!” shouted Chunji.

“I don’t blame her~ as for you to know, once before I entered this school… I was sick too…. But then the doctor told me if im not careful with my head almost 50% I could get it back… so now, here I am… “ said Hyerin “I don’t want you to blame yourself! Victoria did this to you! If she did not hit you on the head and leaving you there till night this thing wouldn’t happen!” said Chunji.

“Does Ljoe and Jaerin know?” asked Chunji. Hyerin shook her head lightly. “I’ve got to tell them” said Chunji and took out his phone to call Ljoe. “DON’T!” Hyerin stopped him “if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter