#029

Love At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days later, Hyerin was in the school walking alone along the corridor. Suddenly, someone pulled her from the back. “Hey!” yelled Hyerin and saw it was Victoria “what’s wrong with you?” asked Hyerin “nothing~ I just want to ask you something~” said Victoria “what is it?” asked Hyerin “are you still with my Ljoe?” asked Victoria “yes I am~ why?” asked Hyerin.

“You know that he and I are getting marry, right?” asked Victoria while encircled around Hyerin.  “Yes I know~” answered Hyerin “then why you still with him?!” asked Victoria “because I love him” answered Hyerin without a doubt. “Just get over with him! He will never be with you when he married to me!” said Victoria.

Victoria was about to slap Hyerin on the face but someone held her hand. She titlted her head and saw Chunji was holding her hand angrily. “Yah! What are you trying to do to her?!” mad Chunji. “Nothing~ I was just talking to her” answered Victoria. “You lay another hand at her, you’re dead meat. This is my last warning on you” said Chunji and let go of Victoria’s hand and she walked away.

“Are you okay?” asked Chunji “im okay…” said Hyerin “thanks~” said Hyerin and smiled. “You’re welcome~” answered Chunji. “Where’s ByungHyun?” asked Hyerin “he’s at the teacher’s room…. there’s something he have to do with our class teacher. “ohh~” said Hyerin in a bored manner. “What’s wrong?” asked Chunji “you sounds bored~” said Chunji.

“Really? im not actually~” said Hyerin. While they were walking to the front gate, Chunji asked “how’s your birthday that day?” Hyerin answered “awesome! Ljoe took me to skate! He even taught me how to skate! Then, he brought me this one cool café~ it’s like a garden and there’s a piano too in the café! It was pretty enjoyable~” answered Hyerin while remembering that day.

“So you’re having fun that day~” said Chunji “yup! He even played a piano for me~” said Hyerin “Chunji, you were right~” said Hyerin “about what?” asked Chunji “about ByungHyun… you said to me that if he has a girlfriend, he will do something special for her…. it was true… he did something special for me… and I will always remember that…” said Hyerin *always* thought Hyerin. “Oh, ByungHyun-ah!” called Hyerin when she saw Ljoe was coming to the front gate.

“See you later Chunji!” said Hyerin and waved at him cutely before she ran to Ljoe. “annyeong….” Said Chunji sadly and walked away. “What are you both were talking about?” asked Ljoe “not much… just about my birthday~” said Hyerin. “Hyerin, I need to tell you something~” said LJoe. “What is it?” asked Ljoe. “Let’s go somewhere else~” said Ljoe. “By what?” asked Hyerin “I have a car… see?” said LJoe while pointing to his car at the parking lot.

“ohh right~” said Hyerin and walked to Ljoe’s car. After both of them get in, Ljoe drives the car away. “Where are we going?” asked Hyerin “somewhere…” answered Ljoe. He looked so serious. Unlike the Ljoe wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter