The Little Secret

My new chingoo ; Jay

The girls surrounded me and beat me up like a punching bag . 

Just then...I saw someone telling them to back off angrily and not to beat me up .

His face looked familiar to me . Brown hair , broad shoulders...Hmmm..., Woo Bin ! My classmate ?! He attack the students that doesn't back off . The situation was so complicated that i just froze and not knowing what to do . 

He hold my hand and took me away from that horrible place . I just followed in confusion . While we reach into an empty corridor , he stop his tracks and turn to me with his 'really worried look'. 

"Kenchana?" he asked without hesitant .

"a.a.ah..neh..k.k.kenchana....d.don't worry." i keep stuttering on my words because of that horror just now .

"You don't look alright though..Hmm , wanna go out to eat ? I'll treat !" he said that while giving his 'please come with me' look .

"Yeah , sure . Alright..." I just said that without thinking much .  

- At the pasta restaurant -

"Hi..ermm..why did you come and fought..." before i finish my sentence , he interrupted .

"Actually , i just hate when people got bullied . You know.."

He told me that he wanted to eat out for lunch but he has no friends to go with so he invited me . He's actually a pretty nice friend . I didn't know he joke alot even though he's one of the most popular kid in school because of his height and looks . He's kindda quiet in class . Oh well , i shouldn't judge a book by it's cover . He's my second new chingoo i've made .

We shared our interest and other stories about ourselves . Well , we have one thing in common that is   pasta . We got to know more about each other and we even exchanged numbers . I thanked him for saving me and the pasta . It was really delicious . 

He sent me back home in case the bullies are back to get me . I thanked him again for the wonderful time i spent with him .I asked him to not tell about what happen to me in school to Jay Park . He promised that he will keep it .

I didn't tell Jay Park about this little secret . I just did not want him to worry much about me . I texted him about a new friend i made . Jay Park says that it's good to keep me company and he didn't mind at all . He called me and we talked all night . He sang me songs and tell me jokes so that i would not feel alone . Before i sleep... he said :

"You're beautiful . You really are . And btw you're not alone . You got me ! Have a good rest . See you in my dreams ! Love ya friend !" he just put down the phone after saying that . 

I guess that's how he usually speak . It was really random but sweet . I am really blessed that Jay Park and Woo Bin are my friends . 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Did you like the story ? I am really busy nowdays :( 

Do leave a comment if you like it or i need to improve some stuff . Hope you like it . 

I'll be writting it soon maybe ? Do look forward to the next episode . Love ya ! 

- Jaehee -