The Incident

My new chingoo ; Jay

Jaehee POV 

"Jehee-ah ! Paili , Paili !" my appa was shouting at me because i was late for school again . I dashed out of the house and ran to the bus stop as fast as i could so that i would not miss the 7.15 morning bus .

 

Jay Park POV 

"Ah ! It's the first day of school and i'm late . Shall take the cab then ."  I sprint my way to the nearest taxi stand .

 

They didn't realise that they are going at the same direction at a fast speed . Without knowing....

"BANG!" Jaehee and Jay Park collided with each other . Jaehee crashed onto the ground and her right knee was skidded on the rough surface of the pathway . Her knee started to bleed profusely . 

 

Jaehee POV 

"Omo , ottoke !" I tried to stop the blood by putting pressure onto my knee . At that moment , someone's hand was also helpingme to stop the blood . I realised it was the guy who bump onto me just now . He looks worried as he kept asking if i was okay and just kept apologising .

 

Jay Park POV 

I turned and saw a girl putting her hands on her right knee . It was bleeding non-stop . I didn't know what to do . Should i help her ? Should i carry her to the hospital ? So i decided to put my hands with her's so that he blood will stop flowing out . I wave my hand for a taxi and i lift her up and brought her to the cab . 

 

Jaehee POV 

I was fortunate that he is kind to help me stop the blood . I was in total shock when he carried me to the cab . He told me not to worry as he will send me to school and will be treated at the school's clinic . He told me about his experience in the States . We grew much closer while we are on the way to school . We also became close friends and it was first time that i knew he was a singer . He was the first chingoo that did not judge me and also the first friend i have in school . 

 

 

The next chapter will be out tmr . Stay tuned . I hope you enjoyed it :) 

Oh and do give feedbacks . Kumawo :3