-Part 1.

Loving Her Was Red

-Part 1

 

“No.”

“But-“

“Still a no.”

Gritting her teeth in annoyance, Krystal gathered all of her strength and managed to overcome Mingyu’s strong hold of the door, making it slammed wide open against the wall.

 The 17 year old widened his eyes upon seeing the smirk that was playing on the gorgeous girl’s face as she entered the place.

“Nice place you got here.”

“Get out,” he hissed towards the 21 year old who doesn’t even seem to be affected by it. Krystal placed down her things on the floor as she made herself comfortable on the couch, her smirk is now replaced with a wide smile.

“Now that’s not a way to treat a noona.”

“I don’t like repeating myself Jung.”

“Why…,” she slowly pouted before continuing. “…do you hate me that much Mingyu?”

“Please don’t act all innocent now.”

“I absolutely have no idea on what you’re talking about,” Krystal coyly replied, walking to the younger guy with dangerous steps. “Mind recalling me what is it about?”

“Jung Krystal.”

“Yes?” she purposely let her breath touch his lips, staring him directly in the eyes.

“Don’t.”

 

-Flashback-

 

It was a normal Sunday morning, with the birds chirping happily and the sun shining not so bright, just perfect for a jog and that is what Kim Mingyu doing right now.

Right after he woke up from his deep slumber, he immediately changed into his tracksuit before heading to the park nearby.

There weren’t that much people at the park, except for an old couple that’s walking their dog on the pathway and a girl resting under the tree while listening to her mp3 player, in an indecent outfit if he must say.

The girl looked like she had just returned from a nightclub, but then again she might really did just returned from the nightclub.

Shrugging off his thoughts, he quickly took a jog around the park as soon as he finished stretching out.

It was when he passed by the tree that he gave his attention again to the girl.

Why?

Because she had just screamed out for help in her sleep.

“Help!!”

Worried, Mingyu approached her from a distance and slightly poked her side.

“Miss? Are you alright?”

“Psh. Of course she’s not.” he silently thought. It took him a couple more pokes to wake her up and when she did, they awkwardly exchanged stares for a moment.

“What are you doing?”

“You were screaming for help earlier-“

He was cut off when the girl out of nowhere cupped his cheek and grinned. “You’re pretty cute.”

“….I’m sorry miss?” Mingyu asked. He must’ve misheard what she had just said.

“I’m saying that you’re cute-oh nevermind.”

What happened next scared the hell out of him.

The stranger whom he didn’t even know her name crashed her lips against him. Mingyu immediately pulled away the soon he gained back his right mind. What on earth is this girl doing? You wouldn’t just kiss a stranger out of nowhere.

“What the- why did you do that?”  he slightly growled, pissed off that someone had just stolen his kiss, well his first kiss to be honest.

Mingyu wasn’t the type of guys that fools around with girls so it’s not a surprise that he had not kissed anyone before.

“I was hungry.”

Another weird thing coming out from her.

It’s official.

The lady whom he had just met is definitely nuts.

 

A/N The next chapter will be the continuation of the flashback \o/