WHAT!?

`````"One In A Million"``````

 

 

 

 

 

~At Fany’s Room~

 

 

Fany: What a day, *sighs* I’ll just do my assignments and forget what had happened…  Romeo come here! You cute little creature! You make my stress go away…. *eyesmile*

 

Romeo: Arf! Arf! *cute doggie faces*

 

Fany: *eyesmile* You’re such a Cutie!

 

 

 

 

~At the Living Room~

 

 

Fany’s Mom:  What’s wrong with our daughter?

 

Fany’s Dad: I don’t know either…

 

Fany’s Mom: Maybe!  *shocked* O.O it’s a BOY!

 

Fany’s Dad: IMPOSSIBLE! Our daughter is an NBSB *whispered*

 

Fany’s Mom: Psst! be quite!

 

Fany’s Dad: I was quite… hey, we better stop this conversation because we might be caught, so continue what you’re doing and I’ll continue reading…

 

Fany’s Mom: Fine…  she’s really you’re daughter all smart and nerdy…

 

Fany’s Dad: At least she got something… *says with pride*

 

Fany’s Mom: HEY! At least she got my genes of BEAUTY, and she never got yours! BLEH! *raised her eyebrow*

 

Fany’s Dad:  So you’re saying that my genes are UGLY!

 

Fany: Mom, Dad I’m going to sleep already and please keep the volume down… and yeah it’s true I’m Beautiful!

 

Fany’s Mom: See! I told you!

 

Fany’s Dad: Ok, fine you win… And that’s one reason why I Love you you’re beautiful in and out…  <3<3<3

 

Fany’sMom: OHH!!! You’re sweet *pokes side* come here give me a kiss…

 

Fany: EHEM! I’m still here remember!!! I better go now before I see something unusual…. *Horrified Look*

 

Fany’s MOM & Dad: Good nyt! We love you! Our one and only… <3<3<3

 

 

 

~NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL~

 

 

*From the moment Fany stepped inside her school, All eyes are on her and she has a big question mark on her thoughts…

 

 

Sulli: Best!* catches her breath* It’s all over the campus! The latest news!

 

Fany: What? And why all eyes are on me??? *scratches her head*

 

Sulli: Because you’re the valedictorian! Yehey *claps hand*

 

Fany: whew! I thought I was in big trouble *in relief*

 

Sulli: well if that’s the good news we have a bad news…. The bad news is Jessica Jung spread a rumor that you are Flirting Nickhun and you’re an easy girl….

 

Fany: WHAT! That girl called me a What! Where’s that girl!!! *Aggressive look*

 

*Fany run up to where Jessica is*

 

Fany: What’s your problem Jessica! *she blurt out*

 

Jessica: Well, well look who it is, It’s MS. I KNOW HE’s USING ME! *smirks*

 

Fany: Jessica, I maybe a nerd but I’m never weak! And never could you step on me!!!

 

Jessica: tss… really I just stepped on you yesterday…

 

STUDENTS: UHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! *mocks*

 

Fany: *she raised her eyebrow* Jessica, I’m just wondering why are you so concerned for NICKHUN? *being sarcastic*

 

Jessica: what question was that! Of course he’s my friend DUH! *hands on the waist*

 

Fany: You’re friend really or are you just Jealous because you’re not the girlfriend!! *mocks*  Oopssy! Kekeke! *Evil Smile*

 

STUDENTS: UHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! *mocks*
 

 

Jessica: OH, look who’s talking now! B*****

 

Fany: WHAT! You know Jessica I’ll say this to you face to face! You’re an easy girl who hypnotizes boys because boys don’t like you and like what they say you’re such a pain in the A**!!! *She aggressively said*

 

*Jessica stomped her feet and she run over to slap Fany but Taecyeon stopped her…

 

Taecyeon:  Both of you stop! *he held Jessica*