What A day

`````"One In A Million"``````

Sorry for the late late update :))

 

 

Here's the song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--RTaThk4YY

 

 

~At The School~

 

 

Sulli: So what’s the news?  *Massive Grin*

Fany: *pouts* News? Mmm… Nickhun just visited my house…

 

Sulli: *Squeals* so what happened! You have to tell me every detail of the story!

 

Fany:  *sighs* he looked for my room…

 

Sulli: HUH! O.O so he saw your secret??? *anxious look*

 

Fany: NO!

 

Sulli: So what’s your excuse?

 

Fany: That I like Dissection? You know… *pouts while she scratches her head*

 

Sulli: What! You said that! *disgust look* you know that it was your time to shine! You could have said that your room was full of kpop hottie Posters! And where did you got that excuse? * furrowed eyebrows*

 

Fany:  Eventually If I said that, there is a HUNDRED Percent possibility that he might even look for my room… Oh! I got that excuse from a movie *evil laugh*

 

Sulli: *pouts* yeah, you’re right…  Sometimes you are really weird but that excuse was so smart! That’s why you’re my idol.

 

Fany: You should be! Haha…

 

Sulli: Speaking of him, I got news that he has a new girlfriend again.

 

Fany: Well, who is it this time? *she raised her left eyebrow*

 

Sulli: Another pretty face! *teases Fany* Its’s Im Yoona..

 

Fany: Oh, her , she’s good. *frowns*

 

Sulli: does it hurt? *anxious look*

 

Fany: well Sulli I’m used with it, what’s the point of being hurt if he doesn’t even know how I feel about him *pouts*

 

Sulli: and why are you keep on loving?

 

Fany: I don’t know either…

 

 

*Sulli hugged and comforted Fany then after that they went to their first class which is Fany’s favorite subject, History class.

 

 

Fany’s POV: Will I say HI to Khun?  He’s talking with his friends ….Will I or will not… Ok I’ll just say HI…

 

Fany: Hi Khun! *eyesmile*

 

Khun: HI! *awkward smile*

 

 

*Khun immediately faced his friends and continued talking… while on the other hand Fany felt sad because the way Nickhun talked to her it was like she wasn’t there…

 

 

Sulli: Well someone was not on the mood…

 

Fany: yeah… *pouts* let’s go sit now…

 

Jessica: Khun, are you close with Hwang?  *she raised her left eyebrow while looking at Fany*

 

Khun: NO, why? * Snorts*

 

Jessica:  because the way she says Hi, she thinks you’re close … * she gave Fany  a dreadful stare*

 

Taec: well she just helped Khun finish his project...

 

Jessica: Oh I see… *she raised her left eyebrow and she turned her stare away from Fany*

 

 

*Khun’s group is having a nice laugh while Sulli and Fany are just in their sits attentively very quite*

 

 

Fany’s POV: Khun, why are you like that, I’m just like you I have feeling too… *she whimpered*

 

Sulli’s POV: Jessica is getting in to my nerves already! The way she speaks, she feels like she’s important! AISH! Beauty without brain! She’s nothing compared to my best friend, she has everything, She’s smart, kind and very loving… *she furrowed her eyebrows*

 

 

*The school bell rang and History class has ended, Fany went to her locker to put her things while she was putting her books, Jessica confronted her…

 

 

Fany: Uhmm… Jessica? * Awkward look*

 

Jessica:  Yeah, I’m just here to inform you that Khun is taken… *closes Fany’s locker*

 

Fany: I know, what are thinking?  And why do have to be so rude? *Aggressive look*

 

Jessica: *raises left eyebrow* The thing is you are flirting him!

 

Fany: *Stunned* Me? Flirt Him… HAHA! no way! I’m not that kind of person!

 

Jessica: Well my dear, let’s put it this way, you think that he will like you! But you know Khun he’s just like that he will treat you like you are very important but in the end you’ll be trash cause you’re useless! In short he’s just using you! Everything will end in “BYE BYE TIFFANY HWANG!” *Mocking*

 

Fany: I…I…KNOW… *Looks down at her feet while she’s shedding tears already*

 

Jessica: YOU KNOW! AND WHY ARE YOU LETTING HIM USE YOU! AISH! You’re a waste of my time! Such an IDIOT and an IDIOT NERD! Whatever! *Frustrated look*

 

 

*Jessica walkout while Fany stood still who was in shock*

 

 

Fany’s POV: I know that he’s using me but it’s the only way I have chances to be with him… L

 

 

*Its dismissal time already, Fany packed her things and she was ready to go while she was walking on the hallway Khun run after her…

 

 

Khun: *catches he’s breath* Hey Fany, about the treat…

 

Fany: Don’t even mind it, it’s okay… *weak smile*

 

 

*Khun was very confused, Fany turned her back away from him she walked a few steps and she turned again…

 

 

Fany: Nickhun, are we going to be like secret friends? Like we’ll be plastic with each other?

 

Khun: Huh?.. uhmm.. *scratches he’s head*

 

Fany: I guess that’s a yes… You probably don’t want to be friends with an Idiot nerd like me…

 

*Fany once again turned her back and she left Khun very confused, when she got home she feels very weak and irritated…

 

 

Khun: what the hell is her problem? She’s very weird… *peculiar look*