C15~ I Hate You

~The New Student~

Hey, there lovely readers~ Wow! it had been a very long time since me and Sweet update a post.

 

I'm very sorry for keeping you wait so long ;; It's obviously because Sweet is too busy roleplaying--'

 

While I'm busy with my other stories in my new acc. Here's the link to my new acc - dexoa-

 

And mostly because of school. Anyways, here's chapter 15...

 


 

Luna's POV.

 

Urgh! I don't get it! Why does that Onew always trying to make my life miserable? It's like he was only sent to earth just to annoy me?!? I don't understand what people see in him? But, his always polite, nice and sweet to others though except for me. When his with me, the real him reveals. His always so mean, cocky and annoying! His a devil in disguise! Why can't anybody see that?

 

Even f(x) thinks his the most polite in shinee and I feel like puking. F(x) always told me that Onew only annoys me because he wants to get my attention. Well, yeah right? Attention my ! That boy had got billion of attentions in our school, so why would he ask for my attention??? When me and Onew bicker, the others would only laugh at us.

 

Today is like the worst day ever, I have to spend time with Onew the whole day in school. But at least I get to spend time with those new cute boys ( Onew is not included ). EXO is a really cool k-pop boy group. They're really good looking and also very talented. Their new song growl is totally awesome!

 

Anyways, it's finally recess time and me and f(x) are going to eat our near at the school's garden. We just love eating there and sometime we would eat along with shinee. But, it seems like we have more new company today. Guess who's going to get lunch with us?

 

It's EXO~

 

I sequel in my mind at those cool boys when one of them took a seat next to me. Of course I'm a fan of them, who isn't right? Even Krystal is their biggest fan!

 

"OH MY GOD! I HATE YOU SO MUCH KIM JONGIN!" Well, used to. After she found out that Kai is her fiance, she starts hating him so much. But, I know that Krystal is just upset that she has to get married in a young age and also the fact that she has a huge crush on Minho. Since we were in Elementary school, she had always been admiring Minho and would always talk about him the whole day.

 

But, Minho is so blind to see that. He only sees her as his own little sister. Still, I found something fishy though about Minho and Sulli. Every time he's around her, he'd felt nervous and sometime I could see him stealing glances at her.

 

"AWWW~ I LOVE YOU TOO, JAGIYA!" Kai had been teasing Krystal non-stop while me and the others only laugh at the funny scene of the two lovebirds. I've notice that Sulli had been looking around not focusing when Chanyeol was talking to her. When he asked her something, she would only nod and hummed. Then, I finally understand what she was looking for when I saw her smiling at shinee who is walking up to our place.

 

"Oh, hey guys! It's good to see EXO here!" Onew announced as he wave at us. He look at me and I send him a glare while he smirk at me. Urgh! I hate this boy so much.

 

"Yeah, really good." Jonghyun said in a rough way. He went towards Victoria and squeeze into the middle of her and Suho who were busy talking. "Oh, hey Jonghyun!" Victoria greeted.

 

Minho sat in the sit between Chanyeol and Sulli. Chanyeol had an amused look for awhile before it turns into a smirk when he saw Minho glare at him. "Where were you?" Sulli asked Minho. He smiled, "Couch Kay wanted to see me about the the sports competition next week." Her lips turned into an 'O'. Chanyeol tilted his head cutely, "So you're an athlete?" He asked but Minho only returned with a cold glare.

 

Sulli giggled as she tilted her head well, "Yeah, his really good in sports. You should see him do the high jump. His the best at that." Chanyeol nodded. "Oh , that's cool." He said bluntly making Minho to gritted his teeth.

 

Krystal had been eyeing Minho and Sulli, I could tell that she had an upset look on her. Kai noticed that and sent her a glare. He flicked her forhead catching her attention back to him. When she look back at him with her palm rubbing her forehead, "Ouch! Why did you do that, you idiot!" She scolded at him as he just smiled sheepishly.

 

"Well, you deserve it! Next time, if I found out you looking at some other guys beside me again. Then, I'll just have to kill him." He crossed his arms as he said coolly. Krystal gasped, "Are you threatening me?!?" She exclaimed at him while he just shrugged. "Maybe? I don't like it when my fiance looking at someone else othen then me." He pouted, Krystal glared at him. All of us laugh at them.

 

"Hey, Lulu!" Onew suddenly walked towards me and hook his arm around me.I glared at him before pushing him away. "Would you stop calling me that?!! Urgh!" I exclaimed.

 

"Why? Or do you like Nana more?" He raise a brow teasingly at me.

 

"Would you shut up?!?"

 

"Not unless you buy chickens everyday."

 

"OMG! What is wrong with you?"

 

"What is wrong with you?"

 

"What do you mean what is wrong with me?"

 

"What do you mean what is wrong with me?"

 

"Would you stop doing that?!?"

 

"DO what?"

 

"Why do you like to annoy me so much?!?"

 

"Why do you like shouting at me so much?!?"

 

"Urgh! I hate you!"

 

"I hate you too~" He said in teasing way. I gritted my teeth. The others laugh but when they saw my burning eyes, everyone went quiet except for Onew.

 

"Ah-oh! Someone hit her limit." Sulli stated. Onew quickly stop laughing and look at Luna who's face had turned completely red.

 

"Oh, hey! I just remembered something! I had to help the principal with some work. So, bye!" He quickly run away as Luna stood up.

 

"YAH! LEE JINKI! COME BACK HERE YOU ANNOYING BASTARD!" Luna started chasing after him as Onew runs around shouting like a maniac. EXO, shinee, f(x) only laughed.

 

 



Yeah, there goes chapter 15. Jiyoung will arrive soon.

 

And yay! Finally Lunew<333333333333 So, going to do some advertisement here lool XD

 

I hope you don't mind to read my new story from my new acc featuring EXO's KaiXOC.

 

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/619418/around-the-world-with-you-fluff-romance-you-exo-kai