C11~ His my 'FIANCE?!?'

~The New Student~

Hey, guys! So guess who's gonna be Krystal fiance?

 

You got that right it's:

 

Kai(EXO) ;

 

I put Kai as her fiance after hearing the news about them.

 

I hope you guys don't mind if I put Kai as her fiance^_^

 


 

Krystal's (POV)

 

                    I was walking to class when I saw Sulli walking with Taemin. Awww, they look cute together. My heart started to jump cheerfully but it stopped when Minho's voice appeared. "SULLI-AH! SULLI-AH!" I look at the direction of the voice. Minho accidently struck me. "Oh, mianhae!" He appologizes with a bow and run to Sulli like he didn't knew that it was me who he stumbled.

 

                   Minho finally, catch up on Sulli. He patted her left shoulder and greeted her. He even greeted Taemin but it the greeting doesn't look sincere at all. Taemin just said hey and smiled awkwardly. Poor Taemin, he was having fun with Sulli when suddenly, Minho burst into them from nowhere. Suddenly, I felt something weird about the both of them. I mean Minho and Taemin.

 

                 Every time they arrive school, the first person they're looking for must be Sulli. Since the day Sulli came in, Taemin becomes more childish then he was before and Minho use to be the most coldest guy in school but ever since Sulli move into the school he became more childish, nice and friendly. Well, not to his fan girls. He use to glare at them but this time he just ignore like the preson is not there.

 

                WAIT! Brain Freeze. I think I know why but it couldn't be. I gap my mouth and slowly cover my mouth with my right hand. "No way! They LIKE SULLI?!?" I shouted and everyone started to stare at me with a weird look. I closed my mouth and went to the ladies room.

 

               I touch my forehead with my left hand while my right hand was holding my chest. "Urgh!" I shouted and hit the wall with fist. I landed my forehead on the wall and hold my chest tightly. I could feel the pain in it. "What if Minho likes her? What if he loves her more then he likes her? What if--" My head started to spin when my brain put a billion of question . "PLEASE! Don't let it be love! I love Minho. PLEASE!" I whispered and hold my chest again. I could feel tears coming down.

 

              Wait, did I say tears? I stood properly and wipe out my tears. I corrected my vest and my hair. "I have to control myself. Can't let tears fall down my cheeks because tears won't help me with anything. What tears can give you is more pain. If I want him then I have to fight for him! FIGHTING!" I cheered myself up and went out from the washroom stylishly.

 

             When I took one step out of the ladies room, I could here gasp and guys shouting about my 'hotness'. On blink of an eye, every guy in the school will start falling for me. Well, I can be cold and harsh sometime but I still don't understand why the guys think of that as 'hot'. All of the girls in school are so jealous of my beauty.

 

            "Krystal! May I have your number?" "Krystal! You look totally hot today!" "Krystal! I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" "Krystal!Will you marry me." All of the guys in the hall kept shouting those things but I ignored. All of them followed me to wherever I go but I stilled made a reaction like I don't care.

 

            I arrive infront of the class. I went to my sit and took out a history book. Well, history is the only subject I like the most. All of the guys who were following me, hid behind the wall of the main door. What? They thought I didn't notice them there? Still I made like I didn't care.

 

          "Krystal!" I heard a girl shouting my name. I glance at the girl and guess who? "Oh, Sulli! What do you want?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "I didn't knew you had a lot of boy fans." She said and smiled childishly. I chuckled and smiled brightly at her. Well, I have to admit. She is the most cutest girl. I've ever met. She got a sit next to me and didn't stop looking at me.

 

          "You like history?" She asked and I just nodded. "It's the only subject, I've never failed. Other subject, well let's just say I never got an A or even a B with a pluss." I pouted. She just chuckled and the both of us started laughing. Suddenly, I stopped laughing when I flashbacked what happen several of minutes ago. 

 

          "Sulli-ah! Can I ask you something?" I said giving her a serious look. "Mwo?" She raises an eyebrow and starting to bit her lips. "Do you like... Urmm... I mean... Do you like Minho Oppa?" I got my face closer to her's and raises an eyebrow. "Minho Oppa?" She asked. "Yeah!" I stopped getting closer to her face. "Ofcourse, I do. His my best friend." I back off my face from her's an lay down my back on the chair while crossing my arms.

 

         "I don't mean that type of like, like. I mean like. Really like,like him" I doubled my tone and she tapped her chin. "Oh! You mean that type of like,like. Don't worry, we're just friends and nothing more. His yours and only yours." She said patting my right shoulder. "Ok, then. Now, I'm sattisfied!" I said cheerfully and clapped my hand childishly. We started to laugh at my attitude.

 


 

          I arrive infront of my house. I went inside of the house and started shouting; "ANNYEONG! I'M HOME! EONNIE? OMMA?" Suddenly, someone called my name from nowhere. "Annyeong, sis!" I jump lightly and hold my chest. "Aigoo! Eonnie! You may give me a heart attack just now!" I scolded her but she just chuckled and didn't beg for forgiveness.

 

         "Jessica! Hurry and get ready before--" Eomma went out from the kitchen hall and notice me at the main front door. "Oh, Krystal! Your home. Glad, your back already. You both better get change for a dinner tonight." She said holding a blusher. "Dinner? With dad's client again?" I asked. "Not really a client. He's dad best friend. Now, stop mouthing and start changing." Jessica pushed me to my room upstairs.

 

-- --

 

          Dad drived the car carefully. Jessica kept starring at me and eomma kept glancing at me. When I look at them, they gave me a worried smile. "Is there something your hidding from me?" I asked when suddenly, ; "Mom, dad! I can't stand at anymore tell her!" Jessica exclaimed and crosses her arm. 

 

          "Mom? Dad?" I gave them a serious tone. "Well, princess. There something I need to tell you." Dad started. "We're going on a dinner with my friend and your--" He started to mutter a little. "My?" I said. "Your fiance." He whispered but I could still hear him. "WHAT?!?" I shouted. "I know. You still have your highschool life. But we thought of getting you ready on a arrange marriage while your still young and when your done studying in highschool you could get married with him and still continue your study." Mom continued the information.

 

         "BUT! How could I married to the person I don't love." I exclaimed. "Actually, he is someone who you love and who you adore a lot." I raise an eyebrow when Jessica said that.

 

         When we arrive at the restaurant, I walked out of the car grumpily. "C'mon, sis don't react like a kid." Jessica scolded while I just pouted. We went to a waiter and  dad told his name. The guy usher us to a place. We followed him. "His in here sir." He showed a room saying 'V.I.P' We went in.

 

          "Ahh! My old good friend we meet again." An  old man greeted us. Dad introduces us to him. "This is my daughter and your 'daughter in law.'" They laughed on that. I suddenly, felt annoyed by that. "This my wife and your 'son in law.' Kai." The man said. Then, me and Kai look at each other and we accidently stumbled in each other eyes.

 

         He look like his amaze at me. While me, I was shock to see the guy I admire a long time with his songs and everything. My ideal type guy. The most famous singer in the most famous group call 'EXO'. Ipass out.