Her

His Love for Her is Indefinite

 

Recap:

On chapter 1, Nichkhun is always seeing a girl in his DREAMS remember he said this line “But Victoria, for me she is real, way beyond real but I can only see her in my dreamsHe really thinks she is real but one day she said he need to let her go for his future. And then, he met Victoria, the daughter of their family friend, Remember also that Victoria in Nickhun’s DREAM said that “Don’t compare me to the girl you will meet cause it will only break her hurt” so that means Victoria in his dreams are just part of his IMAGINATIONS and also DREAMS ARE SOMETIMES ARE OUR FUTURE

 

VICTORIA’S POV

“Oh, its already 10:00 am and Tita Vera will fetch me at 10:30” I said while cramming in the kitchen.

Hi, my name is Victoria Song, I just came back from China last week due to some problems there. If you’re wondering my parents and Tita Vera’s Family were friends back then and coincidentally I met her last time and we became close.

“Ma’am, someone is looking for you, her name is Cherleen and she said she had an appointment to you” Mary said, my assistant.

“Okay, I’ll be right up”

Cherleen? She must be Tita Vera’s daughter, I know she only have 2 children, a boy named Nichkhun that is the same age as me and Cherleen, the younger one.

Hello” I said to the pretty lady in the counter

Victoria Unnie?” she said

Yes, you’re Tita Vera’s daughter?”

“Yup, the one and only, Oh unnie your so pretty”

Thank you, your stunning also, oh we will go now?”

“aha, my brother is waiting for us in the car” Oh she is with his brother cant wait to meet him

“Okay, come help me first get the ingredients” I said but I heard the door open and a customer arrives since only Mary and I are now here I need to serve the customer first. “Cherleen, can you wait for me in the Kitchen, all the ingredients are in the table”

“Okay unnie”

I immediately look for the customer and there he is at the corner

“Good Morning, Sir! Here’s the Menu if you want to order” I said but he is busy maybe he’s waiting for someone

“Nah, I’m here to pick up something and wait for my sister and a girl” He said without even looking

 

“Oh, okay just call me later” Then I leave because of Cherleen

 

I found her holding some of the ingredients so I told her “Cherleen, you can now go outside, just wait I’ll get something again and go get my bag”

 

“Okay unnie”

 

I get my bag, some cookies I baked for Tita Vera, checked again myself in the mirror, hmm I think its fine, I am ready to go. I bid goodbye to Mary.

 

“Lets go” Cherleen said, while walking she point to their car and I see a man facing the car playing games, ah okay he is the man I offer a menu a while ago.

 

“We’re here,” Cherleen said,

 

“Okay, Cherleen sit infront, Miss you can sit in the back” he said but he didn’t move still playing a race car game

 

“Brother!!!” shouted Cherleen who is now inside the car “Can you move cause she cant enter the car your blocking the door”

 

He then now face me,

 

 “Can I?” I asked. But why is he shocked, do I have a dirt on my face? I also looked at him, and he is familiar, very familiar.

 

“Victoria Unnie, just open the door” I heard Cherleen shout “Brotherrrrrrr!” she shouted again and then we both came back to our senses

 

I sit at the back and while we are driving we passed by the park then out of a sudden I blurted out “Oh I never been here for a long time, that bench beside the fountain I used to write things there, its my favorite place in the park.”

 

Oh gosh, why is it his brother kept looking at me.

 

“Really unnie? So you just came back last week from China.?”

 

“Yes, so I think I need to see around or walk around the town, one day” I said while still looking at the park, how I miss my childhood memories here at this town.

 

“I think my brother would want that”

 

“What?” He said, shocked.

 

“Unnie, wants to walk around oneday, you will accompany her right?”

 

“Oh, okay” He said without hesitation. Why am I happy with his simple answer? We haven’t introduce ourselves but he said he would, he also kept looking at me and I am really sure, I already met him and while I think I know him. Hmm. Interesting.

 

A/N

Sorry for the late update, Maybe some of you think I abandon this story its just I cant find inspirations or something, but here I am still writing, its short yeah but its all for now since I am so busy in school :) I am still finding time to update. Don’t worry :) Thank you for your understanding. Till next time.