CHILD OF MY HEART21

CHILD OF MY HEART (editing only)

CHAPTER 21:

LITTLE NALLIE'S POEMS FOR HYUN JOONG

SOLITAIRE

THE NIGHT SEEMS SO LONG
AND I HAVE THE BREEZE
AS MY ONLY COMPANION
I FEEL SO COLD
SEATING HERE ALL ALONE
HUDDLED KEEPING WARM
HUGGING MYSELF
WAITING ALL BY MYSELF
FOR I KNOW NOT WHAT
BUT HERE I STAY
WHERE TIME HAS NO HOLD
HUDDLED SEATING WAITING

 

At last the last shot was taken everyone was happy to end the day. It was already late at night.

Everyone clapped their hands and bowed their heads towards each other.

The staff and crew started taking away props and decors and the lights and features and they started packing them. Someone is starting to dismantle the set.

The assistant cameraman was handling the cameras and the lenses. And took care of them and placed them in their perspective cases.

Hyun Joong went to the dressing room to change his clothes and Noni is there to help him. he felt so tired and his headache is killing him. His manager will have to drive him home because he doesn't think that he could drive at all. He'll just take a nap in the car on their way home.

It is already nightfall he doesn't think he could drop by the hospital anymore. And it will be quite a while before they reach the hospital by then if they did go and visiting hours will be over. But he'll ask his manager to drive by just in case they still could come in for a quick visit. Tomorrow his day will start early because of the television guesting.

He finished changing clothes and said his goodbye to Noni and left her to pack his things for him. She came with her own car so there was no need to wait for her to finish her packing. She will leave with the rest of the crew and staff.

Rie on the other hand already left early awhile back so that she could handle the party for the kids tomorrow. And to do other things that she needed to do for that party. She needed to buy some things and help Bo in coordinating certain things too like the food for the kids and she found a caterer that can help with the food.

Rie found a magician in the last minute and talked to the man by phone for the details on the packages he offers and payments. And they agreed on which package that will be done for the kids at the party tomorrow and the payment too.

She informed Hyun Joong of the clowns they found that reshapes balloons to things and animals. And was happy to inform him that she found a magician in the last minute.

Hyun Joong: I wonder what Miz Nallie will think on this one? I hope she will love it and make her smile.

Hyun Joong said goodbye to everyone and gave his bow to everyone he met on his way.

Hyun Joong said to his manager outside their car before they climbed in: Manager Bie I think we better buy some medicine I really have a huge headache. I don't feel good.

His manager looked him over and agreed: " I'll look for a pharmacy on our way as I drive you home."

Hyun Joong: " I know it is late and maybe it is impossible to get in since it's pretty late but could we drive by the hospital? I just want to see Miz Nallie. We don't have to stay long."

Manager Bie: " Alright. We will see I'll drive by the hospital."

Hyun Joong: " I think I better sleep this off. Wake me up when you get me some medicine, please."

Manager Bie: " Go and take a nap. I'll find you some medicine."

Hyun Joong: " Thank you." He climbed in the car and inclined himself in the back seat to have a nap. He has a spitting headache his head feels heavy and it also feels like it's throbbing. He closed his eyes to take a rest.

His manager climb the driver's seat and started the engine, he buckled himself and then backed off the parking area and drove off.

They have been driving for sometime and there was no pharmacy on their way. And most of the shops they past by are already closed.

Hyun Joong was suddenly awaken from his nap by a sudden feeling of throwing up.

Hyun Joong: " Manager Bie, Hhmmmpp stop the car! Quick! Now!"Hmmpp Hmmmpp His hand on his lips and the other on his stomach.

Manager Bie: " What? " Hearing the voice of Hyun Joong in a panic and the sound of him about to throw up alerted him and quickly look for a safe place for them to stop. He kept glancing back at Hyun Joong by his mirror and at back of the car looking for cars and then to his side mirror. Though there were not many cars on the road he still had to make sure it was safe to stop.

Hyun Joong: " Hurry!" Hhhmmpp Hhmpp He is blinking his eyes and also having a cold sweat. His head is about to explode.

As soon as the car stopped Hyun Joong got out of the car and started throwing up at the side road. Hhhmmppwaaa Hhhmmppwaaa He held his stomach and his head which was throbbing really bad. He is sweating bullets of cold sweat.

His manager also got out of the car and went to his side to see how he was doing and rubbed his back and held him by the shoulder.

Manager Bie: "Are you alright? " He is looking worried seeing the way Hyun Joong was throwing up. And they did not have anyone with them.