Taxi!

Finding the One

~Summer Break~

 ♫ 'Hello, hello Nareumdaero yonggil naessoyo' ♫



The sound of my alarm on my phone went on. I wrinkled my forehead, what time was it. .?

"Yoo Sun, come and eat!"

I got out of my bed sweaty and headed off to eat breakfast.

My grandma made fried eggs, steak, and rice. 
I tried to stuff my food in to my mouth as fast as I could.

"Grandma I'll be back" I grabbed my camera and rushed to Yoon's apartment.

As I was walking through the streets people bumped into me every second or so. 
I turned the other way and felt a slight brush grabbing my arm. I looked at the person, and realized the guy tripped and tried to save himself from not falling.

"Uoh"

"Are you ok?" I asked concerned.

He turned his face to me, I glimpsed at his face.
He was wearing sunglasses and had his hoodie over his head.

"I'm ok, I'm very sorry to bother you"

He slightly bowed to me and  I went up to the sidewalk and waved my hand for a taxi.

"Taxi!" 

"Taxi!!"  

A voiced echoed right next to me.It was the same guy that I bumped into, who was he?He looked so familiar. 
I ran to the taxi trying to reach it first than him, but he cached up to me and went inside the taxi first.

"Great" I pouted my lips and stood there watching him go inside the taxi.

I saw the taxi move for about 3 seconds then it stopped right away.
The right passenger door opened and I saw him get off.

With his head down he walked to me and said,"Get in, I'll go to another taxi since it seems like your in a hurry some where."

"Uh thanks, you didn't have to" I was surprised, he did that.

At that second I would of fell in love with him just because of that. That's one of my problems, I like guys really fast and get attach to them easily.But I some how I pulled my mind together.

"It's nothing" he said, with a bright smile on his face.

As soon as he took a step towards me, we bumped our heads together.

"Ah" I put my hand on my forehead. 

"Sorry, why does this keep on happening to us?" he laughed while he was touching his forehead.

"Yeah" it seemed like he was looking at my face, so I blushed.

Stupid hormones. -_-

"Uh-m, goodbye then" I stuttered and went inside the taxi.

As the taxi was driving off, I watched him walk away.

I was disappointed, I didn't have the guts to ask him his name, or what his phone number was.

"Aish!!!" I hid my face with my hands and shook my head sideways.