Your Back

Dead again.

 

Normal POV

Yongguk quickly ran up the stairs with L. Joe tagging along behind him. Thunder was quickly pulling Key onto his feet, then gave him a giant bear hug.

“Are you okay?” asked Thunder, letting Key go.

“I’m I okay!? I almost died!!” yelled Key, stopping his foot against the ground. Key was furious. Furious how he almost died and furious of how pathetic he was for not reacting to shoot the corpse.

“Aye, what’s with the noise?” asked Junghwa, walking out of the kitchen with a towel wrapped around her neck. Key shot a glare to her.

“YOU! I ALMOST DIED! AND THAT’S ALL YOU CAN SAY!!??” Key marched up to scream into Junghwa’s face. Her eyebrows narrowed.

“Key. What are you talking about?” She pushed his back out of her face. Yongguk was constantly looking behind him to make sure there was none of them looking back at them.

“You didn’t kill them all! I almost died!” Key screamed again, pointing at the dead body that Thunder had killed.

“Key, calm down…” cooled Thunder, putting a shoulder on his shoulder. Key lunged forward, ripping Thunders hand off.

“No!  I cou- I could’ve…” Key slowly dropped a tear. Slowly breaking down into tears from the shook of almost dying. Junghwa hugged him quickly, rubbing his back to calm him down.

“It’s okay, Key… They’re not going to get to you… I’m sorry.” Junghwa whispered into his ear, to only have small shuffles coming from Key. As he hid his face in her shoulder. Thunder soon swept Key from her, to comfort him at a booth. “So… are we still going to stay here?” chuckled Junghwa pointing at the broken door.

“Uhm, no.” says L .Joe sarcastically.

“Well, since the only protection we had broken. We need to find a new place… by today if possible. It’s only noon, but it’s gonna get dark soon.” Yongguk sighed looking at the sun outside still shining, but the sun was dropping lower and lower. “At night, they get worst. Let’s just hope the others get back with a new place.”

The 3 threw the bodies that where left in the café down the stairs with the others as they set the metal door back into place as best as they could waiting for the others. “So, you do good?” asked Kevin joining the 3 at a booth after finishing treating Baro.

“Yeah, we got enough food for about 2 weeks. It’s just mostly bread and strawberries though.” Chuckled L. Joe. Yongguk brought up his back pack. He then brought then brought up a container.

“I found some cake.” He smiled with that huge gummy smile of his. He then passed out forks to his team, to share the goodness with him.

“What the is this??” yelled someone on the other side of the door. A deep voice to say at that.

“There back…” sighed Kevin.

“Help me move the door for them.” Gestured Yongguk to L. Joe and Junghwa. The two obliged and walked over to the once safe door.

“You guys aren’t dead are you!?” yelled the door again. The 3 groaned again having to move the 500 pound door all over again. A red haired face appeared from the darkness first.

“What happened?” asked the kitten walking in to be followed by 3 others.

“Is anyone hurt?” asked the buffest of the group.

“No one’s hurt, Gikwang. Well, Key was almost, but he’s fine.” Junghwa half smiled. “They broke the door. Luckily, we fought them off before they killed us… but we need a new place now. That door isn’t protecting right now.”

“Oh! We bring good news!” smiled the derp deep voice. “We found a new place. It’s a house. It has tall walls and a metal gate, so it should be protecting. It’s in a dark part of town where there was barely any of them. We already brok- erh. Made our way in. It’s pretty big. Kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms, living room with a TV and Xbox! WOOO!” cheered the curly derp.

“Was there any of them in there?” asked Yongguk, seeming interested in the place since it sounded pretty perfect.

“There was only four of them in there. We cleaned them out though. It’s pretty secure, hyung. None of them can get in.” added the blue haired one.

“Sounds perfect, Dongwoo.” Smiled Yongguk. “Chanyeol,” he looked at the curly derp. “You and Gikwang and Junghwa are to get Baro out of here first since you know the way. The rest of us will follow soon with the supplies. Hurry before it gets dark. You guys won’t die will you?”

“Are you kidding? We got this killer here. We’ll be fine.” Chuckled Gikwang pointing at Chanyeol. Gikwang carried the sick Baro onto his back, while Chanyeol and Junghwa was running in front with her katana and Chanyeol’s handgun.

Thunder calmed Key down finally, Key rubbing his eyes from the crying he did. “Sorry for breaking down.” He muttered.

“It’s fine. Just be lucky Junghwa didn’t kill you.” Smirked L. Joe walking to Kevin, giving him a backpack of supplies. Key huffed meaning he wasn’t talking to L. Joe, but to Yongguk. Yongguk just petted Key’s hair while smiling.

“Yukwon, can you bring all the water in the kitchen?” asked Kevin to his younger twin brother.

“Got it~!” cheered Yukwon, walking into the kitchen.

--

They groaned and wobbled as if drunk humans walking down the street on a late night. But the problem was, they’re not human. Junghwa quickly dashed to the closes one walking towards the trio, to only slice it’s head clean off. Looking back, she looked at Gikwang for the next direction to go. He pointed his head left, to a quiet dark street. It was already dark. They knew they had to move faster or they would be all over them.

Chanyeol quickly ran over to regroup with them after bashing one of them in the head with the handle of his gun. “It’s this house.” He said pointing at the gate. Junghwa nodded, quickly opening the gates for them, then shutting it as they seeped in.

“Stay here. We had to lock the front doors to make sure none of them could get in, but we left a window open.” Chanyeol says as he sneaks around the house, to climb up the window.

*cough, cough* Junghwa patted his back. “Hold on a bit, Baro. Just wait till we get inside.” He nodded still coughing a bit. Junghwa quickly looked back to make sure none of them heard, looks Chanyeol was right. There is barely any of them here. On the way there, they only ran into five.

When they lived at the café, they saw at least 20 or so a day. *Click* the front door opened to have a curly haired derp standing there. “Well, don’t just stand there. Hurry in.” he whispered. Gikwang walked in with Baro still on his back with Junghwa follow behind. Chanyeol flicked on the light switch. Luckily that still worked.

The house was very roomy with hard wood floors. Just being downstairs, the house looked to have four doors already. Upstairs probably had a lot more.

Gikwang placed Baro on the couch in the living room, while Chanyeol found him a blanket. “What do you think?” smiled Gikwang looking at Junghwa.

“This is the nicest place we stayed at so far…” she gasped looking around, but was soon interrupted by a knock at the door. Chanyeol grabbed his guns, which he once placed on a table, looking into the peep hole of the door.

Red. Red hair’s to be precise. He opened the door to greet the other team members entering. “You guy have any trouble getting here?” asked Junghwa.

“Only eight of them, it wasn’t bad.” Shrugged Yukwon’s shoulders as he threw his backpack against a wall, to later sit in a chair by Baro. “You?”

“Only about five. You weren’t kidding about this place. It’s like a heaven.” Smiled Junghwa.

“It’s not I’d last forever…” sighed Key, leaning against the living room wall.

“Think of the little things, hyung.” Smiled Dongwoo, patting his back. “As long as there is a nice place to sleep, food, and good friends. Things are great to enjoy, right?” Key stared at him as if he was crazy, then smiled.

“I guess your, right.” Key smirked, Dongwoo flashed another smile.

“PARTYY!!!” yelled Chanyeol from the kitchen, to only have L. Joe throw a pillow cushion at his face.

“Quiet will you!?” he hissed. “I like this place! I’m not looking to give it up yet!”

“Ah, sorry, hyung.” Chanyeol smiled rubbing the back of his neck. “But look!”  he held up a bottle from the fridge.

“Is that liquor! Hells yeah!” yelled Yukwon and Dongwoo in unison as they ran to the kitchen to see what kind of bottle it was.

“Time to relax after such a stressful time!” grinned Gikwang, to the retarded trio of the group.

“Well, looks like we’re drinking tonight.” Laughed Yongguk.

“I’m in.” smiled Junghwa and Key.

“I can’t. I get bad headaches when I drink.” Says L. Joe waving his hands, in protest to drinking.

“Me too. Besides, it’s time for Baro’s meds. Help me lift him to a room upstairs if you’re not doing anything, Joe.” Kevin gestures L. Joe to grab Baro’s feet as the two lifted him upstairs to a vacant room of the only five room upstairs.

“You drinking?” Junghwa asked Thunder.

“Nah, I can’t handle it well. I’ll just go to bed early, night.” He smiled waving her and Key off.

“You lonely you boyfriend is gone?” joked Junghwa hitting Key’s ribs with her elbow.

“Huh, no.” he scoffed walking to the boys cheering and drinking away the hard three months they’ve faces so far. The atmosphere was light and happy, even drunk, they knew they couldn’t scream and shout or turn on loud music like they wanted to.

Hens, it was still the most fun they had since the outbreak. About two hours later, everyone was on the ground. Hugging on each other, knocked out from the booze.

“Yah! Junghwa, go die!” yelled Dongwoo kicking her as everyone was lied on the floor.

“Dongwoo, you look like a dinosaur. You die!” she said back kicking his stomach.

“No!” Dongwoo says kicking her again.

“Yeah!” Junghwa said hitting him again. The two continued for at least another thirty minutes to only have them soon have the alcohol consume them again, felling back asleep.

Foot seats sounded from upstairs as he walked down to hear the noise die down. He sighed looking at his fallen comrade’s pass out drunk. Running a hand through his hair, he looked at how amusing how each of them looked.

Key was snuggled into Yongguk’s shoe. Yongguk had a long banana unpeeled in his mouth, snoring. Yukwon was head first into the sink, but luckily there was no water in it. Gikwang threw out all the sheaves from the cupboards to be sleeping in one. His massive body sticking out.

Dongwoo and Junghwa were on the ground together with Yongguk and Key, sleeping still slightly kicking each other. Chanyeol was sleeping in the dishwasher after he had taken out all the rack inside, sleeping like bear in a cave.  He grinned at how cute all his friends where, but then thinking.

‘Everyone is drunk… and Junghwa is all by herself here… If I know my hyungs, they’d probably her. I mean who wouldn’t? She’s so strong and beautiful. I’m surprised no one did yet… I think it’s best I take her upstairs first, then come back for the others.’

He nodded at his brilliant plan, then picked Junghwa off the floor, ever so gently. Bridal style, up the stairs. Then into an empty room where he didn’t think the others would be. Placing her onto the bed carefully he tried to creep out of the room, but something grabbed his wrist.

“Junghwa?” he questioned her action.

“Please stay with me to night…” she looked into his eyes willingly.


 

 

 
 
Aye! Shout out to 'The Cloudy One' saying: Ooooh!! The mostinteresting zombie story i've ever read!!
Made me feel good haha, thank you to who ever else who commented! Suscribe and comment such liked!!