Chapter One

Standing Still

Kiseop pulled away from the sweet kiss he gave you. You bit your lower lip, trying to resist yourself from wanting another kiss. He smirked at you, noticing that you were trying so hard not to kiss him again. He let out a soft chuckle.

"I know you want more." He said and put his hand on your waist and leaned closer to your face, your lips inches away from his.

"N-No..." You stuttered, blinking rapidly while looking down at the floor. Kiseop chuckled and put his lips against yours again and made you kiss him back by pulling you closer to his body. He kissed you for a longer time than the first one and pulled away soon after.

"I'm going." Kiseop said and smirked at you ily. He left you standing there, blankly.

"Why does he always do this to me?!" You stomped your foot and grabbed onto your hair.


Kiseop walked over to his clique and gets greeted instantly by them.

"Hey guys." Kiseop smiles.

"I can smell her perfume on you!" Eli said after he leaned towards Kiseop to smell your perfume.

"I can tell you guys were being touchy." AJ said and smirked.

"Ah, shut up Hyung." Kiseop said and playfully pushed AJ's shoulder. AJ laughed and they went back to standing in their circle.

"Ooh, Hyung~" Kevin sang and poked Kiseop's cheek. Kiseop swatted Kevin's hand and Kevin made a pouty face and backed up. Fangirls cooed and squealed. You happened to walk by them and you just kept on walking, trying not to get noticed by the clique.

"Yah, Kim Nayoung! Get yourself over here!" Soohyun called you over. You groaned and lazily walked over.

"y noona coming this way~" Dongho whistled at you and Kiseop instantly five-starred him.

"H... Hi, guys..." You shyly waved at them with a nervous smile.

"Awwh, c'mon, babe. Don't be shy." Kiseop seductively said while pulling you close to him and hugging you. His hand remained on your arm. Your face instantly heated up. AJ noticed and laughed.

"Hahah, we're not that bad. We're just a bunch of hot soccer players, you know?" AJ laughed and poked your cheek. Kiseop eyed AJ for touching you. AJ held his hands up in sign of resignation.

"Yeahh, sure. I guess." You muttered to yourself. The boys heard you and they all laughed.

"Baby, relax." Kiseop calmly said to you and hugged you tighter.

Alright, you win. You thought.


 

(A/N~ Sorry! I didn't try to take so long to make a chapter. Writer's block, lack of time on the computer, and my poster's making is what held me back! Mianhae~~ TT.TT)