2

Complications of Being In A Relationship With A Mafia Leader

Fingers.

That was all he felt after experincing the excruciating pain that he had went through a couple of hours ago. The cracking of their whips had settled onto his back  and is now still bleeding.

He kept on screaming for Kai.

But he never came.

He wanted Kai to barge in, kick all of their asses, and save him. Like how he had first met him.

He just wanted to be in his arms once again, safe and secure. 

A searing pain shot through his back and felt more blood run down his back. Not wanting them to hear his pain, he bit his lip and held it in. Kyungsoo did not know how long he could take this pain, but shivers ran though his body once he heard the squeaking of the door opening.

The man looked at him with gentle eyes and sat down next to him with a first aid kit, working on his deep wounds.

"I would just like you to answer some. . . questions. Ok, sweetheart?"

Kyungsoo knew this man was up to something. Something up to no good.

"Don't ever ing call me sweetheart. I don't know why you interfered with my life but- AAH!"

Kyungsoo felt the man's nails dig into his wounds and hot tears rolled down his face.

"Look. Answer my ing question. I am the boss around here, not you, not anyone, but me. Only me."

The once gentle eyes turning into black eyes that showed no care at all. Kyungsoo had no choice but to nod, his back was on fire.

The nails stopped digging and went back to treating the wounds.

"Ok. I am going to try this again. Answer my questions and no one gets hurt. Agreed?"

Kyungsoo hesitated at first, but then nodded.

____________________________________________________________________________________

ing finally.

Kai found out who they were and what they wanted.

Money.

ing, priceless, Kyungsoo-is-worth-more-than-that money.

ing one million won.

Not wanting to wait for the other members, he ran to the door wanting to save Kyungsoo.

His Kyungsoo.

That was in danger. Because of him.

"Kai!" A voice screeched through the house and grabbed his arm.

"I found Kyungsoo, Kris! I found him! We- I need to save him now! PLease! You don't know how much I missed him! What if he's in danger! Kris, I'm sorry how I treated the members for the past few days, but it's because of Kyungsoo! A few weeeks ago he had told me to stop being involved in gangs because he doesn't like violence. I should've listened to him! If I did, he wouldn't be in this kind of situation! He's my main priority, my EVERYTHING! I need him. I-I need him now!"

Kai didn't know he was crying when he stopped talking.

"Kai, you can't just barge in to their hideout. What if you just carelessly ran in and got shot? Then Kyungsoo saw you? WHat do you think will happen? We need a plan."

Even though he wanted to save Kyungsoo as quickly as possible Kris was right.

The rest of the gang stepped in and comforted Kai.

 

Kai had a persistent determination that held in his eyes showing that he will not give up now. Not now, not ever, because he knows that Kyungsoo is looking for him. 

Waiting for him.

"Don't worry Kyungsoo, I'm going to get you."

_____________________________________________________________________

Screaming filled the humid air of the abandonded building,

as Kyungsoo did not answer his question.

 

 

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Teehee, I didn't know that this was going to be a chaptered fanfiction.

But, /shrugs/ I hope you enjoy it and leave your comments below!~

And thank you so much to all my new subscribers! You guys just made my day! <3