1

Complications of Being In A Relationship With A Mafia Leader

 

Rough, yet warm familiar hands, spooned him underneath the sea of knit blankets woke him up in his deep slumber. Turning his body around, his head laid in his boyfriends muscular chest that heaved up and down and breathed in the spicy, y scent.

“Kyung, we have to go. I’m sorry babe. The gang and I need to relocate, people are getting suspicious and others are close to finding us out.  You can sleep more in Yeol’s messed-up, sketchy mini van.”

Upon hearing words of his derpy friend’s name and his scratched up mini-van, he groaned loudly and buried his head deeper into Kai’s chest.

“Just a little bit longer?” Kyungsoo whined.

“Ok, you can sleep, I’ll carry you to the van if you’re not awake in a few. Deal?”

Puckering his lips onto Kai’s cheek, he replied, “Deal.”

And closed his eyes smiling.

Kissing the side of Kyungsoo’s head after five minutes of extra rest, he then got up and carried him bridal style to the van outside.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

What felt like days, Kyungsoo finally woke up refreshed and stretched his arms, but suddenly was jerked forward due to a car collision, or so it seemed. Seeing a deep black, dark, sky, he knew that it was around midnight or somewhere near that.

The window in front of him was smashed open and saw arms groping for his arm.  The first word that ran out of his mouth was,

“Kai!”

 Hearing the knob trying to turn, but couldn’t, he tried to scramble away with this chance and kept on shouting for Kai or the other eleven members. But when he looked back, he had saw Kai bruised up and was bleeding. With the sight of Kai, he tried to run to the back as fast as possible to aid him, but was soon grabbed by a strong hand and was dragged out.

The last thing he saw was Kai slowly opening his eyes and was shoved into a van full of darkness.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

He flipped the wooden table over onto the floor and eyes quickly darted to him, but then looked down.

“WHERE THE IS HE?! IT’S BEEN ALMOST A WEEK!”

Kai was furious that he had saw a blurred sight of his Kyungsoo being pushed into a van with scared eyes just about a week ago.

He was dying inside.

He was longing for his touch.

Anything.

He missed him so much.

“Kai, we are doing the best that we can. Listen Baekh-”

Kai walked out of the room and slammed the door.

He was tired of listening of hearing the same sentence over and over again.

Moments later the door to his room opened and Kris grabbed Kai by the arm, looking straight into his eyes like a stern look.

“Kai, we know that Kyungsoo was catpured! We are trying the best that we can to save him! You have to quit your ing attitude because it’s not helping us! We all ing miss Kyungsoo but your attitude is making us ing worse! Instead of screaming at us and making us feel guilty, why don’t you ing help Xiumin check all the areas with the cameras that have been put up!”

And with that, Kris walked out.

This time, Kai knew what he had to do.

 

 

 

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

So, since I'm running out of time, this story may be a few capters long instead of a simple one shot.

I hope you like it and please comment! Thank you!

(: