Sleep

IN BED SICK () *Updated!*

Half-awake with his eyes blinking half-closed, HJ reaches over to touch YS's forehead. It feels warm to his touch. Yawning he moves his hand to his cheek and neck.

He mumbles with concern in his voice, "I better check his temperature, he feels hot to me."

Blinking his eyes more to be more awake, HJ moves to sit on the side of the bed and reaches over on the side table for the thermometer. He checks it first, and then places it on YS's ear for a few minutes. He takes it away from his ear and then looks at the reading, and it's still high.

"Oh, The medicine is not working fast enough, maybe he needs to cool down."

He then thought of wiping YS with some tap water to cool him down.  He stands up and places the thermometer back on the side table, and walks out towards the kitchen to get a basin and fill it with some water. When he gets there, he opens some cabinets under the sink to look for a basin and finds one, and goes to the faucet to fill it with some water. He walks back to the bedroom with the basin in both bands and places it down on the side table. He walks to one of the drawers to get face towels and returns beside the bed. He places a towel on the bed and dips a towel in the water and  then holds it to twist some of the water out.

Holding the face towel, he sits on the bed, scooting closer, and bends down to start to wipe the face of YS.  Making sure first that he will not be surprised by the wetness, he then decides to use just the corner of the towel to wipe lightly on his forehead looking for any reaction on his face, but he remains asleep and does not move. Seeing no reaction, he then resumes to wipe his face better. He reaches over to the basin to dip the towel again in the water and twists it again, afterwards he moves to wipe his arms and hands. He places the wet towel back in the basin and then twists it again repeats the whole process again. After the third process, he returns the towel back to the basin and then stands up to take the basin to the bathroom to change the water.

In the bathroom, HJ throws the water in the sink and opens the faucet to wash the towel, after washing it a few times he fills the basin again with some water with the towel in it, and closes the faucet. He returns back to the bedside table and puts the basin down. He twists the towel a little dryer and sits back down on the bed, scoots closer, and places the moist towel on top of YS's forehead. He places the comforter above him covering him better.

Caressing the cheek tenderly, "I hope, you'll feel better soon." A smile broke from his lips, "With all that, and still asleep." Eyes transfixes at the sleeping YS. "Maybe, we'll just sleep."

Looking at his watch, estimating the next hour that YS will be drinking his medicine. He took his cellphone on the side table and set the alarm, and returning it right after. Stretching a little, he moves on top of the bed and lie on his side comfortably with his arm stretching right across YS. Looking at him for awhile, his hand moves on top of his chest and tap on it lightly and returning his hand on his arm, and lightly squeezes it over the comforter.

His eyes starts to blink more rapidly trying to fight the sleep, but sleep is winning the fight. Yawning, and finally accepts the loss. Taking his last look, and with a last touch to his cheek, he contends himself with holding his arm and goes to sleep.