IN BED SICK (One shot) ()

IN BED SICK () *Updated!*

YS has a fever and is sleeping in the bedroom huddled beneath the covers.

HJ is sitting on the bed looking at the sleeping YS. He touched his forehead to see how hot YS is. Then brushed his hair away from his face.

YS is blushing because of the fever and his breathing is a little labored. He has not perspired yet to break the fever. But HJ has given him a medicine awhile ago.

Worried, HJ could not leave the bedside of YS. He did not know what else to do. He just sat there for awhile then got on the bed above the covers and hug him. They were like that for a few minutes.

HJ got up and went to the kitchen to look for food that YS could eat. He looked for noodles and rice food. And decided to cook a congee for him.

He washed the rice and then threw away the first wash and then filled the pot the necessary amount of water and placed it on the stove. Click open the stove to cook the congee.

Walking back to the bedroom, HJ went and took a look at the sleeping YS and went back to the kitchen. He opened the lid and mixed the rice a little then closed the lid. He continued doing that until the congee was cooked. He added a little salt beforehand. Closed the stove and went first to check on YS.

YS is still sleeping. HJ went and stayed with him and laid down on the bed over the covers.

After awhile, he woke him up slightly touching his shoulder and shook him.

"Saeng, Saeng please wake up . . and have something to eat or drink some water perhaps. "

"Saeng, Saeng please wake up . ."

YS sowly waking up, "HHHHHMMMMMM What?"

"Saeng, wake up and have something to eat."

"I'm too sleepy."

"Saeng, you need to eat a little I cooked some congee for you. Wait and I'll get you some." HJ went to the kitchen to get some congee for YS.

Returned with a small bowl of congee in his hand and a spoon and a glass of water.

"Saeng, here I made you some congee sit up a little and I'll feed you some of it."

"I can't, I'm too cold and I'd rather stay laying down."

"Alright then, I'll feed you like that then."

HJ took a small amount from the bowl with the spoon and blew a little on the food before feeding YS. He had a tissue with him to wipe any food that may get on him or fall from his lips. And, he fed him several times before YS begged off. Then he helped him drink some water. He raised him up a little, so YS could drink, and laid him back down after.

" Go back to sleep if you feel like it . . it is not time to drink your medicine anyway. . I'll be right here don't worry."

" You might catch whatever I have."

" Don't worry about it. I'll be right here."

" Are you sure? I don't want you getting sick because of me."

" If I'm sick;  then I'll just lay down beside you."

" Please Hyun Joong . . "

" Go and sleep I'll be right here."

" OOOOOHHHH Alright." YS closed his eyes and huddled beneath the covers.

HJ went to the kitchen and washed the bowl, glass and the utensils. Then returned to the bedroom and laid down above the covers and hug YS.