Lo...ve...?

An Arranged... Soul Mate?

 

Rain's POV-

Standing in front of me was this gorgeous woman. Did I just fall in love with her? I couldn't believe that out of all the daughter's my father employees had, she was going to be mine. Yyeeaaahhh. I was mentally doing a happy dance. This girl was seriously going to be my little wifey! Ha. I can't wait to see Joon's reaction.

"Hi, I'm JiHoon, but please call me Rain. It's nice to meet you." I finally thought of something to say! It was getting kinda awkward since all I was doing was staring at her.

"Annyeonghasayo Rain oppa. I'm Minji. It's nice to meet you too." She replied as she bowed. Aw, she's so cute when she does that! Did she just call me oppa? CUTE! I started blushing when I realized I was still staring at her and I hadn't bowed to her. I turned around and acted like I was going to the table before she could see me get any redder.

We had to sit next to each other since their whole trip was for us to get to know each other. It was an awkward silence, so I started asking her questions about her life.

She smiled and laughed while she was answering my questions. It was adorable. I felt like my heart was going to burst. I love that smile. I have never seen a better smile- from anyone. It was infectious, so before I knew it, she had me smiling and laughing along with her.

Unfortunately, dinner was over- way to soon. I couldn't believe it had already been two and a half hours. I don't want to go home!

We got up from the table and started making our way to my parents car. Sigh.

"So I'll see you tomorrow." I said to her as she was getting in the car.

She nodded and smiled a smile that grabbed another little piece of my heart. Could she be any more perfect? I tried to smile one of my best smiles, but I didn't think I would ever be able to match that one.

Thankfully, she shut the door before she had a chance to see my face become beet red.

What is happening to me? I don't want to get married!