Confessions

An Arranged... Soul Mate?

 

I know we've only known each other for a few hours, and this whole relationship and marriage was all set up, but I can't help but feel like perhaps.... we were made for each other? You probably don't feel the same way, and you probably have a boyfriend that you love or whatever, but since I met you last night, I can't stop thinking or talking about you. Whenever I see you or think about you, I blush and giggle and act like a little fan girl. I didn't know you heard me singing, but since you did... And you say you know what that song is about; you should know that I'm going to do everything in my power to make you love me. To make you feel at least a little bit the same way I feel about you. You may not want to marry me, but I don't think I could ever ask for a better wife than you. I will try to be the best husband for you. I promise to take care of you, to protect you and make sure you’re always happy. No matter what. I've fallen so hard for you since I met you, and I can only hope you feel the same way for me. Please tell me you feel the same way. If you don't though, I can honestly tell you now, I'm going to make you love me."

My heart felt like it was going to burst. That was the sweetest, most perfect thing anybody has ever said to me. I never would have thought this whole arranged marriage would have been such a great thing.

All I could manage to say was, “You’ll never have to worry about making me love you.” I could feel tears welling up in my eyes, so I looked down at my blanket and started playing with a corner. I didn’t want to look like a dork crying because of his confession.

“Hey hyung. Sorry I’m so-“ said a young man, as he was entering the room.

“Um… annyeonghasayo?” I said. Did he just walk into the wrong room?

“Minji, this is Lee Joon, my best friend. Joon, this is my fiancé, Minji.”

“Daaang. Um… hyung, can I talk to you for a minute outside?” Joon said to my fiancée.

 “Sure. I’ll be right back, Minji. If you need anything, just call me. I’ll be right outside.” Rain said to me before walking outside.

While they were gone, a few more nurses walked in, took some tests and started packing up my room. They gave my clothes back to me so I could change.

A few minutes later Rain and Joon was it? came back. They saw me dressed in my regular clothes and ready to go.

“Joon said he’d give us a ride back to my house and then we can get ready for dinner.” Rain said as we were leaving the hospital room and heading to Joon’s car.

A bit later we pulled up in front of the building. The doorman opened our doors and we got out. We said goodbye to Joon and walked up to Rain’s apartment.

“Are you sure you still want to go out tonight?” 

“Yes!”

Rain smiled and shrugged his shoulders before walking into his bedroom.

He came back with shopping bags.

“Here are our clothes for tonight. You can start getting ready whenever you want. I’m going to take a shower but if you want to take one too, you can go first.”

A shower! Ah, that would feel so good. I felt so gross from the hospital. Who knows what kind of germs latched onto me and are crawling around on me from that place? Eehww, I shuddered.

“Oh that sounds perfect.” I said, already dreaming about taking a hot shower and being clean again. That was another thing about me. I hated being and feeling dirty.

“Um… okay then.” He replied

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I'm so SOO sorry it took me this long to update. I feel REALLY bad. Please accept my sincere apologies. Honestly though, this chapter was crazy hard to write. *_*

I hope your still reading (But I guess you would be if you're reading this. lol) and enjoying my story.

Please comment and subscribe if you haven't already. You can even yell at me if you want for not updating in so long. Hehe. We all know I deserve it. -_-