MovieDate? Only the two of us?

How I Spent My Weekend

AN: late update.. mian ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooyoung's POV

The next day, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica, Yuri and I had a scheduled "MovieDate". Unfortunately, Yuri cannot come with  us again. She said that she has a swimming competition and she needs to help her brother with his work. 

 

Me: Do we really need to see a movie today?? What about Yuri?? She won't be able to join us with our "MovieDate".

Tiffany: Yeah. Can we just do it next weekend?

Taeyeon: But I won't  be here next weekend. I have a meeting with my team.

Jessica: Plus there are a lot of good movies out now. We'll watch another movie with Yuri next time.

Me: Errr~ okay. Let's go now!!

 

We went to the movie theater  without Yuri. Without Yuri, it's like a double date now. Kekeke. TaeNy and SooSica MovieDate. While Tiffany and Jessica are searching for a good movie to watch, me and Taeyeon are buying popcorn and drinks. 

 

Me: One super extra large popcorn and two large iced tea.

Taeyeon: Woah! Choi Sooyoung! We're going to watch a movie! Not going out on a camping or what!

Me: Relax Kim Taeyeon. I'll share my popcorn with Jessica and I bought her drinks too.

Taeyeon: Are you sure you'll share it with Jessica? Or you're going to eat it all by yourself?

Me: Yah! Of course I'll share it with her! *blush*

Taeyeon: And why you are blushing, Choi Sooyoung??

Me: It's cold! Duh~ (AN: such a liar Sooyoung!)

Taeyeon: Liar!

Me: Midget!

Taeyeon: Shiksh- Yah! Who are you calling midget?!

Me: Nothing!

 

While we are bickering with each other, Tiffany and Jessica came to us.

 

Tiffany: What's going on with you two?

Me & Taeyeon: She started it! *pointing to each other*

Jessica: Choi Sooyoung, what did you do this time?

Taeyeon: She called me midget!

Me: Yah! I would not call you midget if you did not tease me!

Tiffany: Then why did you , Taetae?

Taeyeon: Because she was blush- umffff~

Me: *covers Taeyeon's mouth* I won't  call you midget again! Just shut up!

Taeyeon: becaushshewashbwushingbecaushoffjesshika (because she was blushing because of Jessica)

Me: Shut up or I will steal Tiffany from you!

Taeyeon: Okay! Okay! I'll stop now!

Jessica: Aish~ Both of you are really kids.

Me: *aegyo* But you love, right Mommy Sica?

Jessica: Who told you I'm your mommy??

Me: Ahjumma Taetae

Tiffany: Who told you that you can call Taeyeon "Taetae"?! I'm the only one allowed to call her that name!

Me: *merong to Tiffany*

Tiffany: *merong to me*

Jessica: Let's go now~~~ *holds my hand and drags me*

 

Haha. Taeyeon and I were like this even when we are still kids. Others think that we really fight. We just love teasing each other.

 

Bookworm-Sica chose the movie for us. We bought tickets to watch the movie entitled "Beautiful Creatures". (AN: sorry for this.. I really in movies and books.. hehe) Well, she said that it is a movie from a book. From the movie poster, I think it's a love story. To be honest, I'm not that interested about the movie. I just want to hang out with my friends (AN: really?? are you sure Sooyoung that you want to hang out with your FRIENDS or with HER??? okay I'll shut up now..)

 

After finding seats in the movie theater, I started eating our popcorn. Don't blame me! Blame my stomach! While I am munching our popcorn and Jessica sitting beside me, suddenly, Taeyeon and Tiffany stood up.

 

Me: Yah~ Where are you going? The movie is about to start.

Taeyeon: We'll leave the two of you *points at Jessica*

Tiffany: We have to talk about something. Behave well Choi Sooyoung, okay?

Jessica: Why??? Why leave us????

Tiffany: *whispers to Jessica* It's for your own good Sica. If you know what I mean.

Jessica: Yah!

Taeyeon: Tiff, let's go now! The two of you *points to me and Jessica*! Behave well okay?

Me: Psh~ Whatever Kim Taeyeon!

 

Aish~ I thought they were only joking! They really left me ALONE with Jessica. Aigoo~ Eottokhe???? Be yourself Choi Sooyoung! Just stuff your mouth with popcorn!

 

The movie started already. I can see that Taeyeon and Tiffany were seated at the front row while Tiffany is leaning on Taeyeon's shoulder. Sweet~! How I wish I could have someone to do the same thing... I looked at Jessica beside me.

 

Me: Are you okay Jessi? *holds her hand*

Jessica: Yeah, I'm okay Youngie. I guess I'm just a bit cold.

Me: *gives my jacket to her* Here. Use this.  *smiles*

Jessica: Uhm~ Thanks Sooyoung. But what about you? You'll be cold.

Me: Aniyo... I'll be fine.

Jessica: Okay. Just tell me if you're cold, okay?

Me: Okay princess.

 

Sweet?? Hehehe. I really brought my jacket because I know that my princess won't bring one.

 

The first part of the movie: I thought it was a horror movie for Pete's sake! Creaking things and all, a tree in the darkness, there was lightning, and then suddenly a lady with torn / messy clothes appeared under the tree.

 

Jessica: Kyaaaaa~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs me tight*

Me: What happened Jessica??? Are you okay????

Jessica: There...was...someone...who appeared..under the tree...

Me: *holds her hand again* shhh~ It's okay Sica. I'm here.

Jessica: Thanks Youngie~

 

Seriously this princess. The people were staring at us weirdly when they heard Jessica's famous dolphin scream. We continued watching the movie. Halfway of the movie, I felt cold. I'm shivering already and I already ate our popcorn. Jessica was watching the movie seriously. She suddenly looked at me.

 

Jessica: This movie is really good, right Youngie?

Me: Y-yyy-ye-sss...

Jessica: Omo~ You're shivering. Here, use your jacket.

Me: No... n--ooo...

Jessica: But you're cold.

Me: Lets...just...share...my jacket...

 

...What?? Damn.. My heart is beating fast again >____< So yeah... It's just me, my freaking jacket, and Jessica. I can hear some people sitting on our back saying "Aww~ They're so sweet." "Perfect couple do exist".

 

Me: uhmm... Sica.. Can I hold your hand? -____-

Jessica: You don't have to ask Sooyoungie. Hehehe. You know, you're cute *pinch my cheeks*

Me: It's inborn! Haha.

Jessica: So full of yourself!

Me: But you love it, right??

Jessica: Cheesy! *blush*

 

Ahh~ It feels comfortable... Sharing jacket, holding hands, and then she leans on my shoulder! Thank God Taeyeon and Tiffany moved to another seat or else they will tease me non-stop. It feels that we're really on a MovieDate. Waa~ I want to stay like this forever...

 

After the movie, we went home. Taeyeon accompanied Tiffany to their house.

 

Taeyeon: Sooyoung, Tiff and I will go now. Take Jessica to their house! Take care! Bye Sica!

Jessica: Bye Taengoo!

Sooyoung: Bye! So it looks like I'm in-charge of sending you to your house.

Jessica: Of course you are! Let's go!

 

I send her to their house. I was about to go home but Auntie Jung insisted me to stay to their house.

 

Auntie Jung: Sleep here Sooyoung. It's dark outside already and dangerous for you to go home alone. And your house is far from here right? Stay here tonight. I'll tell your parents about this, okay?

Me: If it's okay for you Auntie Jung.

Auntie Jung: Of course it is! You're like my daughter.

Me: Thanks Auntie!

 

In the end, I slept with Jessica. Haish~ It's really hard to fall in love with your friend.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry.. lame..