SaturDATE.. WITH FRIENDS!

How I Spent My Weekend

 

Sooyoung's POV 

After a hell-week of tons of school works.. at last!!! Weekend, I am so thankful you came fast. If not, I think I'm about to die already because of exhaustion. Weekend plans were here and there. All of us want to rest and spend our weekend stress free. 

 

Taeyeon: AYO SOOYOUNG! 

Tiffany: Hi Soo-baby 

Jessica: Yah! Tiffany Hwang Miyoung! You're not allowed to call Sooyoungie "Soo-baby"!!!!!! Anyways, hi my prince Sooyoungie baby shikshin! *winks*

Tiffany: Whatever Jung!

Sooyoung: Hi! Aigoo~~ stop fighting for me Tiff-baby and Sica-baby.

 

(But deep inside.. kyaaaaaaaaa!) Possesive much my princess? Kekeke.. I really don’t know why Jessica calls me “My Prince Sooyoungie Baby Shikshin” and why I call her “Sica-baby” or “My Princess”. First, we are not yet together. Second, we are just FRIENDS! (AN: aww.. friend-zoned??) Third, she has this long list of crushes. OUCH! Everytime she tells me that she has a crush on someone, to be honest, it really hurts me. Especially when her FAVORITE CRUSH, Ok Taecyeon, passes by our classroom or whenever we saw him, she would squeal or pinch me. Aish~ Why should I be in this kind of situation??? Why her?? Why it has to be my friend?? MY BEST FRIEND??? I can’t tell her that I always get hurt when she mentions her crushes. But what can I do? I am not in the right place to get jealous, right? We’re not together and she sees me as a friend only. Do I have to keep my feelings to myself? Do I have to keep to myself every time I get hurt? Even Taeyeon and Tiffany know my feelings for her.

 

ISN’T THAT OBVIOUS THAT I AM STUPIDLY IN LOVE YOU JESSICA JUNG SOOYEON?!?!?!?!

 

Taeyeon: Hwang Mi Young! I thought you’re mine?!?!?! I know I’m small and you’re ditching me with this giant shikshin!?!?!? :(

Tiffany: Awww~~ You know I’m just kidding, right Baby Tae..

Jessica: That’s why I don’t like being with these two. Aish.

Me: Are you guys going to continue this lovey-dovey slash whatever you call it or not???

Taeyeon: Oh.. Yeah. Sorry for that giant. Kekeke. Before I forgot, do you want to go to Yuri’s house this weekend? She is inviting us :)

Tiffany: Plus, her mom wants to know us. Don’t worry about the transportation and FOOD (hi Sooyoung!). They will provide us with those.

Me: But aren’t we suppose to watch a movie the following day?

Jessica: And I don’t want to wake up earlyyy~

Taeyeon: We’re staying their only the whole afternoon. After dinner, we will leave then so that our Sleepy Ice Princess here don’t have to wake up early.

Jessica: Yay!!!

Me: So.. it’s a deal then!

Tiffany: Okay. Okay. I’ll tell Yuri then.

 

THE DAY…

We had our meet up at our school. We went early so that we can swim before the sun goes high.

 

We’re about to get in Yuri’s car when…

Yuri: Yah~ Sica-chuuu.. Sit beside me.. Pwease?? *puppy eyes*

Jessica: But I want to seat beside Sooyoungie. Later Yul, I’ll seat with you.

Yuri: Oookay.

 

So she wants to seat with me. But I thought she want to be with Yuri since she has this little crush on her. Hmpf. What’s with her?!?

Jessica and I were seated at the back seat with Taeyeon, Tiffany and Yuri infront of us. The three were busy telling jokes and pranks. I was just looking at the window with my bag on my lap, completely ignoring my Princess beside me.

Just then…

 

Jessica: Yah~ My Prince… Why are you ignoring me… Don’t you want me to sit beside you??

Me: Naww~ I’m not ignoring you (such a liar Choi Sooyoung!). I was just thinking of something.

Jessica: Thinking of your food again, Baby Shikshin? So you love your food more than me??

Me: No, I wasn’t thinking of food. Even if I’m a shikshin, I love you more than my food.

 

Yes! And I mean it! I love you Jessica Jung more than my food (really?)! I’m very stupid that I love you more than food! Yes, you might love me just because I’m the only one who can give you full attention aside from your parents. While Taeyeon is busy with her Tiffany, here I am, giving you my time instead of eating. But when Yuri is around, it seems that I am not existing anymore. You can only feel my presence when Yuri is not around. You see me as you BEST FRIEND when Yuri is not around. Huffff~~ How I wish I was Yuri :( Why am I like this when it comes to you?????

Jessica is really something nowadays. She has been clingy to me even if Yuri is around. I’m not used with this kind of Jessica. Has she been kidnapped? Where is the real Jessica?? The Jessica that I know is the one who is clingy to Yuri, not me! What the heck is happening to this world??? Is the end of the world near?? (What the?! Dramatic Choi!) Has she been poisoned or something?

We’re on our way to Yuri’s house. The trio keep on laughing and they are too noisy. As for me and Jessica, we’re just quiet. Out of the blue, Jessica removed my bag on my lap and put it aside. We are just having an eye contact. No words were exchanged.

 

Eye conversation…

Jessica: Youngie~ Can I sleep here *points at my lap*

Me: Sure!

Jessica: Yay! Thanks Youngie… I’m really sleepy…

Me: As expected!

 

So she had her head on my freaking lap! Gosh. My heart is beating fast. Seriously Jessica, I could have died because of heart attack! I calmed myself. I was just watching you sleep. My freaking hands betrayed me when I moved her hair from her beautiful angelic face. She looked at me straight in my eyes and she smiled. I thought she would be mad because I woke her up. I leaned closer to her…

 

Me: Can I sleep too?? I’m feeling a bit dizzy.

Jessica: ithoughtyou’regoingtokissme…

Me: Huh?? You’re too fast. Can you repeat what you have said?

Jessica: Nothing! Sure you can sleep!

Me: Ookaay.. I thought you said… nevermind!

 

WHUT?!?!?! She thinks that I did not hear what she mumbled! Haha! Too bad I have good sense of hearing. She really thinks that I am going to kiss her?? Not now but sooner or later. Joke!

 

As soon as we arrived at Yuri’s house, we greeted her mother. Her father was busy with his work. We ate our breakfast and went to swim. We’re wearing our swim suit since shirts are not allowed on the pool area. I can’t help but to look at Jessica’s damn gorgeous body. I’m not a ert but... aish~

 

Jessica: Yah~ Choi Sooyoung! It’s rude to stare!

Me: Oh… Sorry.. Haha..

 

And I was caught off the guard! Huuuuuu~!!

 

After eating our dinner, we bid farewell to Yuri’s mother and thanked her for accommodating us.

 

In the car, we had the same seating arrangement: me and Jessica at the back seat and Taeyeon, Tiffany and Yuri infront of us. Looking at Jessica, she really looks tired.

 

Me: Sica-chu, lean on my shoulder instead of leaning at the window. You might get hurt.

Jessica: So sweet my prince. Thank youu~ *kiss on my cheek*

Me: *blushing* Anything for my princess!

 

Okay! That’s it! I don’t really know how should I feel.

 

I HATE YOU JESSICA JUNG (FOR MAKING ME FALL FOR YOU) OR I LOVEYOU JESSICA JUNG (BECAUSE I REALLY DO, EVEN IF I’M HURT)

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

late update.. sorry..