of Wide Eyes and Curios Oh's

Adorably Manly

 

warning for light swearing 


 

Kyungsoo had wide eyes. This was both a blessing and a curse for his boyfriend Jongin.

It was a blessing because they matched quite perfectly with his adorably puffy cheeks and Jongin quite enjoyed Kyungsoo’s cheeks… both sets actually.

It was a curse because apparently Jongin wasn’t the only one that liked Kyungsoo’s wide eyes.

When Jongin and Kyungsoo went to a LGBT club meeting, they had not expected to find a room full of people all looking around nervously. Their school wasn’t really known to be homo-tolerant so everyone in the room being suspicious had good reason.

Jongin and Kyungsoo met Baekhyun and Luhan who proudly told them that their boyfriends were busy- Chanyeol having basketball practice and Sehun having dance practice (which Jongin had skipped to go to the meeting with Kyungsoo). Through Baekhyun, they met Suho and Jongdae who were the only known gays of the school. They also met Minseok- who had recently just come out to his parents. Luhan formally introduced them to Yixing and Wufan and Tao. How the 12 all became somewhat best friends is still a mystery to all 12.

Kyungsoo, being the adorable creature he is, was one of the best things in Jongin’s life. Was it cheesy? Hell yes but Jongin could be worse. Was Jongin completely serious? Hell yes, and he could get worse.

Jongin was extremely protective possessive of Kyungsoo. He didn’t like not knowing where his soulmate was or if he was going to be around other guys. It’s not that Jongin didn’t trust Kyungsoo, he just didn’t trust other guys. He had good reason to. Just look at Yixing’s insane amount of creepers.

In the beginning it had been hard, trusting everyone with Kyungsoo but Jongin learned and slowly began relaxing around them.

He was fine until Sehun learned that Kyungsoo’s wide eyes could actually get wider.

 

Sehun had been sitting with Kyungsoo in the cafeteria for lunch and they were waiting for their boyfriends to get back with the food. All of a sudden there was a loud bang and they both turned to see Minseok getting shoved by some random football player. That was the first time Sehun ever noticed Kyungsoo’s wide eyes get even wider. He filed that piece of information away for later and focused back on the commotion in the middle of the cafeteria.

Before Sehun could stand up, Tao was already across the cafeteria, seemingly popping up out of nowhere.

Tao shoved the guy away from Minseok and stood in front of him protectively.

“Leave him alone or I’ll kick your .”

Minseok grabbed Tao’s arm and pulled him backwards, “Tao, calm down.”

Tao glared at the boy some more before wrapping an arm around Minseok’s shoulder and guiding him back to Tao’s table.

Kyungsoo chuckled, “They are so dense.”

Sehun snorted before nodding towards the cafeteria entrance where Wufan was giving Yixing a piggyback ride, “I found someone who can top them.”

Kyungsoo laughed and nodded, “You got me.”

They smiled at each other just as Jongin and Luhan approached the table.

Jongin sat down next to Kyungsoo and pecked him on the cheek, “What were you 2 laughing about?”

Sehun shrugged as he wrapped an arm around Luhan’s shoulders and pulled him in for a hug, “How stupid Wufan, Yixing, Minseok, and Tao are.”

Luhan snorted, “It is funny, isn’t i- ouch!”

They all looked to see Yixing and Wufan walking past. Yixing stuck his tongue out before turning back around and walking with Wufan to Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s table.

 

The second time Sehun noticed that Kyungsoo’s eyes were magical was at a football game. Wufan- and Yixing by default- wanted all the guys to show their support and come to the game.

The rest of the group learned when they arrived at the football field that Wufan- and Yixing by default- just wanted to show off their school’s hot guys because their rival school would be in the stands to watch.

The group of 10 had been sitting in the middle of the huge set of bleachers when a member of the rivaling football team had spilled his drink all over Kyungsoo.

Sehun watched as Kyungsoo squeaked cutely and his eyes widened comically as he looked down at his wet lap.

Jongin had shoved the hard enough to send him flying backwards down the bleachers and Sehun didn’t have time to investigate Kyungsoo’s eyeballs before Luhan was pulling Kyungsoo away to the bathrooms.

Sehun nodded to himself, determined to see just how far Kyungsoo could get those eyes. He set his goal and began his experimenting the next day.

 

Nobody noticed anything unusual, aside from Sehun’s sudden interest in making Kyungsoo laugh.

It had all started with joke.

“Hey Kyungsoo, what kind of bees make milk?”

“What kind Sehun?”

“ies.”

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened before he burst into laughter. Sehun was not satisfied.

 

A few days later, Kyungsoo, Luhan, and Sehun were standing next to Kyungsoo’s locker. The couple was waiting for Kyungsoo to put his books away before they made their walk home. Sehun also had a nice surprise for Kyungsoo.

As Kyungsoo opened his locker, chatting away with Luhan, Sehun stayed quiet and watched Kyungsoo’s face closely.

When the locker door opened, a huge balloon flew right into Kyungsoo’s chest, popping. It would have been fine if the balloon hadn’t been filled with red paint. The paint splattered all over Kyungsoo’s front, ruining his outfit and some of Luhan’s as well.

Sehun mentally fist pumped as Kyungsoo’s eyes widened as far as he’d ever seen. But a part of him told him that Kyungsoo’s eyes could get wider.

Luhan screeched and grabbed Kyungsoo’s hand, pulling him away to the boy’s locker room where Luhan kept all types of extra clothes.

Sehun, deciding to clean up his own mess, stayed behind to clean up Kyungsoo’s locker. As he cleaned, Sehun planned for more experiments.

 

The very next day, Baekhyun and Chanyeol decided that a 12-group bonding dinner was necessary so everyone found themselves huddling together in a cozy restaurant.

Sehun managed to snag a seat next to Jongin, who was across from Kyungsoo. Luhan narrowed his eyes at his boyfriend as he sat across from him. Sehun sent him a smile and a wink before opening his menu calmly.

As they all looked over the menu Sehun stealthily snuck his foot behind Jongin’s leg. When he was sure he wouldn’t lose control over his leg, Sehun pushed his foot forward, forcing Jongin’s leg forward. Sehun kept pushing until he saw Kyungsoo’s eyes widen and his face redden.

Jongin glared at Sehun, “What the hell, man?”

Sehun shook his head a little before wiggling his foot. Kyungsoo’s face turned even redder and Jongin would have forced his foot away from Sehun’s but he noticed that if he moved too much, he would hurt Kyungsoo.

Jongin looked helplessly at his wide-eyed boyfriend before glaring as fiercely as he could at Sehun.

Sehun shrugged before dropping his leg. Jongin let his own leg relax before kicking to the right as hard as he could. Sehun had been expecting it so he also moved his legs to the right. Jongin seethed as everyone placed their orders, vowing to get his revenge.

Sehun made sure to stay as far away from Jongin for the rest of the night.

 

Sehun found another opportunity exactly one week later, after carefully watching Kyungsoo and avoiding Jongin.

They had all been hanging around the football field before football practice began. Jongin and Kyungsoo were standing by the edge of the bleachers with Luhan and Sehun while Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Yixing, and Wufan sat on the edge of the bleachers.

Sehun noticed that Jongin’s hand was in line with Kyungsoo’s so he took a deep breath and pushed Jongin’s hand.

Kyungsoo squeaked as his was smacked. Sehun shuffled away from Jongin and kept his eyes on Kyungsoo’s face.

Jongin lunged for Sehun’s neck but Luhan quickly grabbed his arms and forced them down to his sides.

Kyungsoo turned his wide eyes to his boyfriend and blushed. Jongin continued glaring at Sehun while he wrapped his arm around Kyungsoo’s shoulders and guided him away from Sehun and Luhan.

Sehun pretended to text someone to avoid all the curious glances.

 

The next day was not working in Sehun’s favor. He managed to get himself cornered.

Jongin shoved him against his locker, “What the is your problem?”

Sehun raised his hands up to his chest in surrender, “I’m just trying to see how wide Kyungsoo’s eyes can get.”

Jongin stared at him, dumbfounded, “Are you an idiot?”

Sehun shrugged, “Nope, just curious.”

Jongin sighed, his head dropping down. He was quiet for a few minutes before looking back up to Sehun, “If you see, will you quit making me molest him?”

Sehun nodded. Jongin sighed again, dragging his hand down his face, “I’m friends with an idiot.”

Sehun grinned cheekily, “Best friends with an idiot.”

Jongin playfully shoved him again before shaking his head, “Ok. We’ll see how wide they can get at lunch.”

Sehun let out a loud “whoop!” before Jongin punched him, “But if you ever try to experiment with my boyfriend again, I’ll kill you.”

Sehun pretended to think about it for a few seconds before he laughed as Jongin made a fist, “Ok, ok! This is the last time I’ll try stuff on your boyfriend.”

Jongin shoved him one last time, “Good. See you at lunch, idiot.”

Sehun nodded firmly before making his way to his first period.

 

When lunch finally arrived, it found Luhan and Sehun sitting across from Jongin and Kyungsoo.

Jongin smirked at Sehun before throwing an arm around Kyungsoo’s shoulders, “Babe, guess what. Sehun has syphilis.”

Luhan choked on his water as Kyungsoo’s eyes widened as far as they could.

Sehun lunged across the table and grabbed Jongin’s shirt, “I do not have syphilis!”

A few people from surrounding tables all turned to stare at the commotion. Sehun shook Jongin as hard as he could before shoving him backwards off his seat. Jongin continued cackling as he fell on his back in the middle of the crowded cafeteria. That should stop Sehun’s weird experiments for a while. 

 

A/N: hello there