Of Manly Fan's and Adorable Xing's

Adorably Manly

 

Yixing has always wanted to be seen as manly. That’s why he stuck with Wufan all the time. Wufan was the definition of manliness. Everything he did just oozed toughness and Yixing wanted to do that too but Yixing could not for the life of him, be tough.

Wufan loved Yixing. Yixing was small and cute and adorable and everything one would expect to find in a Build-a-Bear workshop. Everything Yixing did was cute. Wufan loved watching Yixing because Yixing seemed to be the only person that didn’t know he was adorable. Even when he was trying to be tough, he was cute.

Yixing always tried to imitate Wufan. It was something he had been doing when they were little and it had grown into a habit. When Wufan sat down and crossed one leg over the other and leaned back coolly, Yixing sat down and crossed one leg over the other and looked like a girl. He would then huff and give up trying to sit coolly, vowing to work on it later.

Sometimes Wufan liked to trick Yixing. He would sit down and sit up straight with his hands on his knees just for Yixing to do the same thing and look even more feminine than usual. This was Wufan’s favorite past time. He could entertain himself for hours, tricking Yixing into sitting in weird positions.

When Wufan and Yixing were 6, Wufan told Yixing that tough guys wear pink. He’d heard one of the older boys say it so he repeated the information to the tiny Yixing. Yixing wore only pink for 3 months straight until his dad sat him down and told him that it wasn’t true and Yixing looked even more adorable in pink than any other color. Yixing swore off pink for the rest of his life.

When they were in middle school, Wufan took up football. He figured since Yixing was busy with his dancing, he could find a hobby too. After being around so many ‘tough guys,’ Wufan started noticing just how adorable Yixing was. 

Compared to the guys on the football team, Yixing was extremely girly. When the team won a game, they would smack each other on the and helmets and act like cavemen. Yixing (the football manager who fought for that position to stay close to Wufan) would jump up and down, clapping his hands and squealing before running to Wufan and jumping on him. Wufan would laugh as Yixing wrapped his legs around his waist and hug him as hard as his little arms could.

Whenever someone made a joke, Yixing would laugh. It wouldn’t be a problem if his laugh didn’t sound like a girl’s. It was light and didn’t sound like it came from Yixing. But it was another adorable thing Wufan loved about Yixing.

When they ate, Yixing ate slowly, chewing his food with his mouth closed before talking. All of Wufan’s other friends talked happily with full mouths. Yixing would also make sure to wipe his mouth with a napkin and use his table manners whereas everyone else would be fine with making messes.

When Yixing was sad, he turned into a girl. He loved cuddling with Wufan and watching cheesy romance movies and he would pout until Wufan gave in to his every whim. Wufan learned that it was impossible to stay mad at adorable Yixing.

When Yixing wanted something, he would cutely ask for it. Sometimes he would overdo it and use the techniques Baekhyun- one of the Korean transfer students- taught him. Wufan could never get past the first ‘buing’ before finally agreeing to something.

Yixing rarely used his aegyo because manly men didn’t act cute. But he did know when to use it and he understood how powerful it was when it came to making Wufan his .

Wufan gave up telling Yixing that he was naturally adorable when they were in high school. Instead of trying to persuade Yixing to give up trying to be manly, Wufan just kept an eye on all the erts at their school who always offered to teach Yixing how to be manly.

When the first guy offered to teach Yixing how to wrestle, Yixing had blinked cutely before turning to look at  a glaring Wufan. Yixing looked back at the guy and watched him before grabbing Wufan’s hand, “No thanks! Wufan will teach me! Right?”

Wufan broke his glare and looked down at Yixing who was looking at him with hopeful adorable eyes.

“Yeah. Now scram.”

The guy quickly disappeared and Yixing scratched his head, “What was that?”

Wufan shook his head, Yixing was just too adorable for his own good. “Nothing, he’s just a creep.”

These types of things began happening way too often for Wufan’s liking. He had to enlist the help of a few of his football friends to keep an eye on Yixing when he couldn’t.

One day, Kai burst into the cafeteria dragging a confused Yixing behind him. He stopped in front of Wufan’s table, “Some guy just asked him if he’d ever been ed like a real man.”

Yixing beamed when he saw Wufan and sat down next to his best friend, “Hi, Fan!”

Wufan would have gone to find the creep who was ing on Yixing but Yixing was holding his arm and nuzzling his face into Wufan’s shoulder like a cat.

Wufan nodded at Kai, “Thanks, man.”

Kai nodded back before turning to leave again, “No problem. He should really be homeschooled.”

Yixing scoffed, “I’m perfectly fine with public school thank you very much.”

Kai rolled his eyes, “Whatever. Later, lovebirds.”

Both Yixing and Wufan ignored the nickname given to them by their classmates in middle school.

Yixing laid his head on Wufan’s shoulder and whined , “Feed me.”

Wufan smiled as he picked up a french fry and placed it in front of Yixing’s open mouth. He pulled his hand back quickly just as Yixing leaned forward. Yixing pouted, “Faaann…”

Wufan rolled his eyes and shoved the fry into Yixing’s mouth, “This is why you need to be homeschooled. You’re like a 3 year old.”

Yixing ignored him as he happily chewed and swallowed before opening his mouth again.

The 2 best friends were immersed in their own little world as Wufan fed Yixing half of his lunch, until Luhan plopped down on the opposite side of the table, “Gross. Get a room.”

Yixing stuck his tongue out as he picked up Wufan’s arm and wrapped it around his shoulders. Wufan laughed as Yixing cuddled into his side and finished off the rest of his fries.

Luhan scowled, “Rude.”

Sehun plopped down next to Luhan and wrapped an arm around Luhan’s shoulder. He pressed a kiss to Luhan’s temple, “Hey babe.”

Luhan blushed as both Yixing and Wufan smirked at him, “Hey.”

Wufan playfully gasped, “Yixing, you ate all my food! Now I’m going to have to starve!”

Yixing shot up with wide eyes, “No! No! I’ll buy you food! I didn’t know you were really hungry! I swear I didn’t mean to!”

Luhan cackled as he watched Wufan quickly reach over and pull a teary-eyed Yixing into a tight hug.

“I was just kidding, Xing. Don’t worry, I’m ok.”

Yixing sniffled and wrapped his arms around Wufan’s torso. He buried his face into Wufan’s chest and tried to blink back his tears. After a few moments, he finally pulled away and slapped Wufan’s arm, “That wasn’t funny, you jerk!”

Sehun laughed, “Yixing, you are really girly.”

Yixing turned to glare at him, “I am not girly! I am a man                !”

Wufan snorted as he pulled Yixing into a side hug, “Whatever you say Xing.”

Yixing shoved him away and stood up, “I’ll prove it! I’ll show you I’m manly!”

With that he his heel and stormed out of the cafeteria.

Sehun and Luhan turned to Wufan who sighed and rubbed his face, “Don’t worry. He’s just going to do something really stupid but he’ll be fine afterwards.”

 

The next day, Wufan was getting worried. He had gotten a text from Chanyeol, saying that Yixing and Baekhyun were conspiring and were probably going to do something really stupid. Yixing hadn’t talked to Wufan since lunch the previous day so this worried Wufan even more. Yixing was quite well known for his wild ideas.

Wufan and Chanyeol were standing by Baekhyun’s locker, waiting for Baekhyun and Yixing to show and hoping that they didn’t do anything too crazy.

They had been talking about the baseball team when the hallways grew quiet. Chanyeol’s mouth dropped open and he quickly pointed behind Wufan. Wufan turned around and his jaw dropped as well.

There was Yixing- and Baekhyun and Luhan and- was that Kyungsoo?! The 4 boys were dressed in dark outfits and walking through the hallways with blank faces.

Wufan watched Yixing walk between Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. Yixing was wearing the tightest pants Wufan had ever seen and a tight black tank top with a huge coat with rhinestones around the collar. He had 2 chains that wrapped around his waist and his hair had been straightened and he was wearing eye-liner.

Wufan almost had a heart attack. Yixing walked up to him and smirked, “Told you I could be manly.”

Wufan narrowed his eyes, pretending to examine his face. He spoke after a minute, “Nope, you still look adorable. Now you’re just an adorable goth.”

Yixing squawked and pouted, “Take that back!”

Wufan laughed loudly as he wrapped an arm around Yixing’s shoulders and guided him to his own locker, “Nope!”

The 2 best friends spent the rest of the day arguing over Yixing’s manliness. 

 

A/N: IM SO SORRY THIS IS PROBABLY NOT AT ALL WHAT YOU WANTED BUT FLUFF REALLY HATES ME WITH A PASSION AND I JUST-

i'm so sorry.... *hides*

EDIT: sorrry i just had to edit something...