Chapter 10

She's my boss

Juri's POV:

"Did anyone recognized you yet?" Director Lee asked.

"None that we're aware of." Jinri eonni replied.

"Eonni has been keeping her eyes on the old members." Director Lee nodded at our statements.

"Sungjong is involved in a gang. One I'm not familiar of. If you have some spare time on your clock, please also keep watch on him."

"Sungjong ah? A rebelious son huh?" I said.

"You're one to speak." Director Lee said with a smirk that made us chuckle.

"Touché ajjushi." Eonni said.

"I'll watch Sungjong. He's Myungsoo's friend too so I can ask about him." I said. Director Lee turned to me with confusion.

"Their dating, in case you're wondering. I'm not purely against it so it's all good." Eonni explained. I gave her a grateful smile and a saueeze on her hand.

"Araso. Juri, you may go to class now. I still have some things to discuss with your sister." I bowed at him and left.

Class started less than a minute after I came so I couldn't talk to Myungsoo more. Bummer.. I'm close to dreamland when a paper landed on my desk. I softened at once when I saw that it came from Myungsoo.

"Lunch? Let's just tell them before they even think about asking you out." It said. I replied to it with a

"Yeah, I think we should."

He smiled at it after reading and gave me that kill-me-now hot wink. I felt heat on my cheeks so I faced away from him. This guy.. he's really something. Anyway, lunch time came and we were suppose to go to the cafeteria but changed our plans when Sungjong came running to us, well L,  and dashed off. L turned to me.

"Hoya's got trouble. Go with KwonJ for now. I'll find you later, okay?" I nodded in response. He smiled and patted the top of my head and followed Sungjong. I wanted to go with Jiyeon but.. I'm worried of Myungsoo too. He's just.. impulsive. I've proven that true when he almost beat up the guy who pushed me on the bus.

I followed Myungsoo quietly and blend into a crowd. I peeked to see Hoya with Woohyun and some other guys. They were talking abut some things I don't quite hear clearly. Then it started, the crowd I was in, dispersed and the guys started throwing punches at each other. Someone pulled me harshly at the side.

"I told you to go with KwonJ." He growled at me. Before I could even reply, an enemy(I think) pulled him away and they were like wild mammals beating each other up.

"Juri, go!" Dongwoo said as he tackled a guy in front of me.

"O-oppa.." Obviously, no one wants to hear me talk right now. But then, I just chose to shut up when someone got me in headlock and shouted something, making all of them look our way.

"Juri!" Myungsoo started but stopped dead. I felt a sharp tip by my waist and the guy holding me spoke.

"Ahh.. so the great L's weakness is this btch?" ..what did he call me? Did he just say that? I grabbed the guy's hand across my neck and body slammed him in front of me. I heard the knife fall on the floor and I swiftly took it.

"Ahahaha.. what did you call me.?"

"Ugh! !" The guy shouted and I grabbed him by his collar and threw him against the lockers. I gave a quick kick on his shin before he fell on the floor with a loud thud.

"YOU.DO.NOT.CALL.ME.THAT." I said sternly.

"M-mianhae, king.." he whispered. I threw the knife across his face and it got stabbed on the floor, just close to his cheek. I looked up to see Myungsoo also got rid of his anger by beating up the other guys. He was glaring at me and walked closer.

"I-" I stopped talking he hugged me tight in his arms. I closed my eyes and hugged him back.

"I'm sorry.." I whispered.

"What's the meaning of this?" I heard one of the boys said but we chose to ignore them. Myungsoo lossened a bit and looked at my wrist worriedly. 

"We've got to do something about that." He said. I looked down and saw my wrist have a deep cut and was bleeding furiously.

"Oh my.." was the last thing I remember saying. I fainted due to too much blood loss.

 

AN:

I'm gonna be hiatus for a while. We're going to a provincial area so no update for maybe 3days. Bear with me please?